Why are men dropping out of society

we were placed here not by choice.

What's the point of society?

"why bother"

have you seen society recently?

women have made it more work than it's worth.

no reason not to desu

I pay taxes to the parasite, I do my fair share.

Now fuck off.

they can't win the race because they aren't special snowflakes so they don't want to participate

I did it for those rockin' memes.

Cuz if u ain't a 10%er chad and you're not a beta who plays 4d social chess ur fucked, so fucked. Why even bother. I've already fucked up my life, because if you're over 20 and you're still socially awkward or underdeveloped you'll become a bottom feeder for life and I mean a hard 20. The older you'll get the more you'll realized how much you fucked up by being such a fucked up piece of shit.

With such a small population such as yours and the small amount of foreigners, aren't you pretty much guaranteed to score an icefu?

look around you my dude

Well I have mild autism so why bother, all I do know is work out and I'll probably become more mentally unhinge and weird as I age do to lack of peer to peer social interaction. I stopped trying a long time ago, maybe I've got such a defensive stance against other people that I'll never get close to anyone or maybe it's my autism.

Why play a game that's rigged for you to lose?

You can always start with older women to boost your confidence. I lost my virginity at 25 to a 43yo woman.

kek, if you're competing in a race without opponents you're just running in circles by yourself like a retard. this is how men are competing, if you don't appreciate our work, build your own houses, cars, and roads. grow your own food and run your own businesses. men are producing enough for themselves and only themselves, so women are forced to produce for themselves now as a result and all they can do is bitch about how men aren't providing for them any more. it's funny to watch, tbqh.

Kikes and women

You can't drop out of something you were never really in.

>Women automatically feel disgusted by you if you're not 6'0 (183 cm) +

Oh well no need to contribute to this shithole

Most of them aren't, it's just you.

because they are racist/sexist/homophobic/rapists no matter what

so why bother

Xenoestrogens in our water, not knowing what to do after High school (liberal brainwashed parents), a bad break up that led to 8 years of full blown depression, social anxiety, and hermit life.

It is not a sign of healty person to be well integrated to a sick society

it's those fucking order out wings. too tasty

Ive already done that, fucking a older women probably fucked up my sexuality because I got kinda traumatized by the experience mainly because I felt like she was kinda off, can't really explain it.

Maybe it's how I look at the world is what's making me feel so despaired, all I see is rat race, numbers game(of fucking as many different hot girls as possible), having as much fun as possible, getting as much dough as possible, diving as nice car as possible etc etc before you hit the dirt. Everything seems to be an elo ranking ladder, and it took me so long to figured it out and I feel like its too late for me and I'll before a bottom feeding "loser".

If you look at the world the way I'm looking at it right now then it doesn't have any magic too it.

Probably can't get into the ZOG mercenary force because some shrink diagnosed me with ((depression)) as a kid. Why fucking bother.

Nice

>why are white men dropping out of society
fixed it for ya user

let's see shareblue try and counter this argument

What men are you talking about? The pussies inhabiting this site, a fucking tiny minority of men? Jesus, go outside and get a job.

Exactly this. Stop blaming yourselves for failing to integrate in a society that has managed to reach a new historical low for our entire history - not even the decaying empires or even the Weimar Republics can outdo what we currently have

See you tomorrow

>implying society still exists

>Go to Jew tube
>Look up mouse eutopia experiment
>Realize we were starting to enter the die phase
>Cry or realize you need to change

Because we are hard to enslave

Why would someone want to be a part of this society?
Look at our women and the way they act. They are dumb whores.
Look at the men that are supposed to be our brothers. They are weak willed little girls.
Look at our parents who were supposed to guide us. They sold us out to save a few dollars.
We have no friends, no allies, and at the moment, no future. We are the cause of all the evils in the world to everyone else.
To say men are dropping out of society is wrong. There is no society to drop out of.

To exist on society I have to say trump is a nazi 6x a day, chop my dick off, get green hair and marry a black dyke. That's why

>it's a everyone else on pol is a loser but I'm clearly not episode

Women won't play strategy games with us.

well this is a shill thread, but maybe somebody could actually benefit from the answer.

Society is created by betas, for betas. Alphas may lead, but society is not "for" them. Alphas may make great warriors or hunters or leaders...but that's not enough. They need electricians, and garbagemen, and factory workers in order to run a society.

How to do that? You gotta offer the betas something. Sure you could enslave them, but that's a losing proposition. Instead, the betas are offered the ability to be the ruler of their own miniature kingdom. We call this marriage.

Take that away, and there's little incentive to work anything beyond the bare minimum required for your own survival. And even then, there's still no real will to survive, because survival is already extremely easy in present day.

Kek, the woman I first fucked was cross-eyed and it put me off as well. I just accepted the fact that most people have a feature you will always find unappealing.

I've stopped caring about what retarded normies do and think long ago and just do what I myself want. I've started traveling during my vacations recently and it's pretty cool. In the meantime, I try talking up girls on dating sites, without any success, however, because I'm an extremely serious, no-nonsense nerd.

You just need to know how to blend in to normie society, just deep enough to not get your autism cover blown. You get better in time.

>Blacks/Arabs taking white women.
>Can't find partner.
>Community consists of retarded people I have little in common with.
>People are fanatic leftists who believe in all kinds of progressive/multicultural lies.
Living as a monk is the only sane option and it it's that bad when you have a lot of entertainment.

>Be 6'1
>Have a decent looking face
>Got decent looking face after highschool when acne cleared, am a total autist and hate women because they talk to me now.

We are? This news to me. Why Op is a fag. Now that I known for a while.

Course I'd roll a 33

;)

Everyone is insane.

Thats cuz these men have been sheltered for so long and they have become weak, awkward.

Most betas/virgins here overcomplociate so much and think if u are not top 10% its not worth living.

Bullshit, just give no fuck, think about it, 99% of shit u do on daily basis wont have impact on you in next 10 years.

these faggots come out of the woodwork every once in a while, been doing it for years

this is why

I remember reading that guy's blog as well. Mind posting a link if you have

Don't believe I have seen it, not really big into blogs or social media type stuff.

would be curious to see it if you can find it though.

You're retarded, these kinds of threads are always filled to the brim with the subhumans inhabiting this board.

You spout absolutely retarded shite every. fucking. day. about how society is "DOOMED" and "SO DEGENERATE REEE" while you daydream about how "LE PERFECT" the world would've been if hitler won or some crap.

You people are LITERALLY the epitome of "my white skin is all I have" and because you don't get your dick sucked off for just being white and you don't get a job for just being white you cry like the infantile little subhumans you are.

Really, this board is just so pathetic it blows my mind that people actually take ANYTHING posted on here seriously. It is just retarded strawmen and delusion doomsday predictions "WEIMAR AMERICA WE ARE ABOUT TO ENTER THE NEW CIVIL WAR, ETC." every day and most of you don't even realize that at least one third of this board is just trolls who laugh their asses off at your retarded autism.

Really, the people on this board are (ironically) subhuman losers who blame absolutely EVERYHTING for their shortcomings.

>can't get a job

THE JEWS ARE CONTROLLING THE JOB MARKET AND THEY DONT EMPLOY WHITE PEOPLE

>can't get a gf

ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES BRAINWASHED BY THE JEWS TO HATE ME!!!

>get told to get your shit together

SOCIETY IS DOOMED ANYWAY I AM TOO REDPILLED AND INTELLIGENT REEE

Absolutely delusional shite

/rant

how many times are you going to make this thread today

Thanks, Ahmed.

nice post. I'm certain you just typed that up right now. Totally wasn't copy pasted from a folder on your JIDF work laptop.

why do all you fags reply to this ancient mummified pasta bait thread but none of my much more interesting bait threads get a single You

It was basically a random forum post by some guy into psychology who explained how marriage is the betas' only chance at reproduction and how they "couped" society and installed monogamy and traditionalism long ago for exactly that purpose - to chain themselves to a female and limit access to her from other alphas, and every time society goes to shit and the alphas start winning they chimp out and proceed to re-install traditionalism (hence why this board's fixation over female sexuality and "degeneracy")

Some random guy posted it once and I don't have it sadly but it was a nice memorable read. I believe that it's a great explanation for how modern society functions.

(((slide))) sage

Use the archive you retard

>You people are LITERALLY the epitome of "my white skin is all I have"
I also have my slightly-above-average IQ. I clearly deserve better than my current standing in society.

Men have developed a natural sense for when culture/society is about change, with everything thats happening it all indicates for the worse so why part take

>Alphas may make great warriors or hunters or leaders

The modern "Alpha" has more in common with a sheepdog than a wolf. It's all show most of the time. I want the wolves to come back.

Then fucking work for it.

Go to college and get a good degree.

Do well in school.

Whatever

Just because you're white and have that IQ doesn't mean shit, that's such a basic thing of American society.

YOU NEED TO WORK FOR SHIT.

But you just want your gibsmedats in form of a job.

Because you're obviously special and deserve it.

A white nigger is what you are.

>But you just want your gibsmedats in form of a job.
>A white nigger is what you are.
Not really. Just because I'm a NEET for now doesn't mean I'm never going to get a job.
I've programmed computers ever since I was a kid, and I'm pretty good at it now, so I should be able to get a decent job somewhere even though I don't have a degree.

Too many niggers
Too many sluts
Too many potheads
Too many crimes

Sluts and how they dress alone make me want to stay inside(every teenager girl today and women in their mid 20s),niggers are filthy and stupid.

Sounds like he was spot on.

The even crazier part is that in terms of marriage, Islam is basically a mirror to Christianity. except rather than fostering stability, it fosters instability, via allowing "alpha" males multiple wives. Assuming equal ratio male and female births, this ultimately ends with a bunch of pissed off betas with nothing to live for. Revolutions happen, Christianity is implemented. Rinse and repeat.

The downside to that is that Christian societies create more and more beta males, by enabling them to reproduce. the end result is overall lower quality of male, leaving females feeling like they got the short end of the stick. Women are hardwired to always think they can do better, this is only contained via strong fathers. Which aren't present, due to the beta males reproducing. It's a recipe for disaster.

The only solution is a strong leader and community, and even then it's very difficult to sustain.

Agreed.

most "alphas" have just mastered the female-centric parlor tricks. Pretty much just glorified jesters, except with big muscles, expensive clothes, and excessively whitened teeth.

because society maginalizes traditionally male values and morals

Claims to be able to program
Can't get a job cause of degree.
Like any good software company cares about a piece of paper if you have skills. Face it you lack the courage to participate society. Which is fine I don't blaim you but atleast be honest with yourself. If you want to improve go read some self-help books honestly. Stephan Covey to start with.

Men do what they want, boys do what they can.

They are the wolves you are clearly a sheep. If you cannot be a wolf in todays society. You really think deep down you are able to be one 400 years ago. A wolf is a wolf period, just man up and become one.

Because I have to share society with retards like this

Naah he has a point even though he is wrong. Redpill maybe true does not mean most polls are degenerates them self.

Because White Men once held society together, after half a century of (((progression))) this is no longer the case.

Why knock down a building brick by brick from the top when you can target the core and let everything else (The 'Home', women, education, history, culture, law) tumble down.

It takes work, it was never supposed to be easy, but in todays world there is no incentive to build something nor is there contemporary values to support this path.

In the end we will all be a sea of units more docile and less dangerous. Race, gender, identity - it does not matter at this point because no one will want to have anything to do with anyone else, no one will want for anything as synthetic and virtual stimulation will soothe our senses, needs and desires. At this point there won't be any resistance because resistance will become an archaic term likened to the rest of how we view primitive man's barbaric past This is the ultimate goal of (((progressiveness))) when there is no homogeneity, history or geographical identity to cling to.

Cause they become lazy once they don't need to work to survive for multiple generations in a row

Haha lurk more

Yeah, you're just too enlightened and redpilled to contribute to society like a normal person, right?

Because we were told that there would be all this massive opportunity for us and we would all be doctors and scientists and programmers. We would be working 25 hour weeks for maximum pay, and always be at a desk with a computer etc..

What most of us (myself included) didn't realise is it is a massive pipe dream.

Sure I'd love to work in these cushy jobs. But in order to get to that point, you have to work in a fucking factory doing shit you don't like first.

Its snowflake syndrome at its peak.

>Why should I have to do this, it all should come to me?

Prove me fucking wrong.

Turn off your phones.

And at the same time that they were "efeminanting" western man with propaganda, they open the gates.... so we had a gap, of cucks and alien alphas.
This is how societies die.
we forget who we were

>>>Why should I have to do this, it all should come to me?

Not really no. Its actually because of the goddamned boomers again. If we liquidated them completely there would be plenty of room for everyone to get good jobs.

Fucktarded old people are continuing to ruin the next generations chances.

I agree 100% with you, it is a matter of courage.
I have serious social anxiety and I'm just scared to try to go get a job. (Plus I have no car, but I have enough money saved up I could buy a clunker.)
I suspect that if I just grow some balls and go out and look, I can find a job.
Lately I've been thinking I really shouldn't just spend my life as a NEET.
There's the "tick-tock wagecuck" meme, but the reality is that it is even less fulfilling to let life go by as a NEET/hikikomori without any financial independence or future prospects.

There are plenty of job openings, just not things you want to fucking do, asshat.

Because feminism turned the majority of American women into outright fucking bitches

They're not. This is what virgin NEETs tell themselves to make it seem like all males are suffering from this faggotry.

Because anime girls are more attractive

Because society doesn't want us anymore.

I'll spare you my excuses. I won't give you a pretentious, long-winded manifesto nor my life story.

I stopped caring. That's all you need to know.

nonono!!

He is just too intelligent, overqualified and just too good for these filthy jobs.

He deserves a comfy 90k/y white collar job because he is white and has an above average IQ.

Because he is the master race.

Yup, this.

Sadly, most of this board is just deluded NEETs talking utter bollocks every day about how they're getting oh so opressed by some retarded boogeyman like cultural marxism or crap.

Especially funny when they try to sell that as some "enlightened" state of mind.

Like, "society is so degenerate it's not worth it!!!" while he faps to traps and futa hentai.

2 of these threads in 1 day
jackpot, (You)s are guaranteed in these threads

Are the any numbers ,statistics ,on how many men check out?percentage?

Men are as good as society needs them to be.
Women are as bad as society allows them to be.

Race war

Watch the news. Plenty of reasons to not give a fuck anymore, kind of hard to care about anything when all you hear every day is shit.

I seriously think this Alpha and Beta stuff is borderline reasoning. In biology it is much more complex. The "Alpha" is like 1 out of 100 or 200 of even 1000 and more complex hieracys there isn't really an a "Alpha", but several people relativly speaking high on the hierachy having their inner peer group often with no clear leader. There are Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta, Epsilon, Zeta and Eta (standard is Alpha to Delta). Also the theory that there is an overtrow of the hole society is really unrealistic of course the hierachy isn't set in stone, but there isn't one big event where Everything is inverted. To me all this extrem Alpha Beta thinking seems more like something associatioed with borderline Syndrom than a useful tool for analysing society.

I have mild autism as well mate. Knowing is half the battle. Read up on how your mind works. There's some decent literature on the subject that's recent to the last decade. Once you know how you're different you can adjust your interactions a bit to fit in a bit better. Aim for dating someone familiar with mental health issues or counseling fields. They're often a bit more understanding, patient, and sympathetic to the different mind you have.
I'm getting married to a wonderful woman in two months. We just got her enrolled in school to become a childhood psychologist now that our situation can get her through school debt free. When we met she was a teacher for children with a history of abuse.
There's hope for everyone man. Just got to work hard and not give up!

See I WANT to be a part of society but there are literally no jobs here. Everything requires +5 years of experience for a fucking entry level position.

>avg height but pretty overweight most of life
>realize around age 16-17 that my parents eating habits ruined me, had been drinking soda in place of water since probably age 5-6
>stopped eating fast food and just stopped drinking soda all together
>just naturally lose 100lbs by age 20ish altogether
>suddenly women talk to me constantly
>women talk to me all the time suddenly
>too much of an autist and bitter because I can see how differently they talk to me than before
>28 now & still not fat
>still virgin
What do I do? I fucking can't stand talking to women out of sheer hate, so I never meet any, and when I do they are never interesting and make gtfo asap. Seems like too much fucking work & mental suffering to get laid when I can just go beat off.

I don't see the point of putting a lot of effort in, I see two types of relationships; the first one is where the woman is super into her man, they have lots of sex and that transitions into a family naturally. The second one is where the woman is super into what her man has, she has the bare minimum amount of sex to maintain the relationship until diamond goes on her finger and then becomes hyper critical of everything. No amount of working within society will put you into the first category because women's arousal is largely determined by things you can't control; frame, face, height, voice, and how people react to you at first glance. Modern society has made men a lot more aware of this dynamic, so men have the power to make an educated decision.