Facebook storm, anyone?

About this guy, he's a combat veteran who's been shilling out the asshole for BLM and Antifa. Pic related, he keeps posting dumb shit like this, and all the Gulf War vets and ASVAB waivers keep falling for it. Yes, he's one of (((them))), but I can't tell if either TL is just stupidly blue-pilled or actually part of the (((plot))). Even says the WW2 veterans are "part of the alt-left" because they apparently killed nazis. What ya say if we storm and red-pill the fuck out of him and his fanbase?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GttOMG3_RdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nQ9FCRTFezY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is he a JUDEN ?

Not your army and TL hasn't been relevant in 5 years, so who cares?

Indeed he is, I just don't know if he's an ordinary causual or shilling on purpose
He's gaining more followers and his book got new york times bestseller, I'd say he's relevant enough

Marine here. The guy's rise to fame is a comic that glorifies being a shitbag. Never thought the comic was funny and I was hardly squared away.

Yes, he is.

True. The guy is still a prick.

That's fucking Nathan Damigo, leader of Identity Evropa, the guy who punched that antifa skank in Berkeley. He's already public, I doubt he gives a shit if some fat autistic antifa found out his name years after he put it out there himself.

Also, OP, he's never said any of that. Politely kill yourself.

>Never said any of that
Go check the comment sections of related posts, he DOES indeed say those things

Oh wait. Are you talking about Terminal Lance? I take what I said back.

Yeah brosky, and he's been doing that for the past few days. Other right wing pages do it too, just not as obnoxious as TL is, its all aggrivating as fuck

interview with (((le based nigger)))

youtu.be/GttOMG3_RdQ

Kek

Its Nathan Damigo, even I know him and Im from Bolan. Hes a white nationalist and runs an identitarian organization for whites.

He punched that antifa chick and was a meme on pol for like a month.

You are a retard OP

a fag goes without saying ofc

>people falling for the Leaders spook this hard
Alt R is branded and bourgeoisie'd save for edgy thinkers like James J' o Meara or dead authors from the past that are no longer alive

>not having learned from the mistake that was Milo on IRL campuses or The Golden One's vocabulary
If the whole Occupy gig back in 2010 didn't change the minds of the decisionmakers (way more people irl btw) then why would this pandering be any different

How am I a fag? I'm not calling out Nathan, I'm calling out Terminal Lance, who's been hardcore shilling. Straighten your glasses

Kill yourself Op you insufferable spastic

Thats Nathan D Identiny EVROPA leader and slayer of Moldylocks

Sage

I just said I'm not calling out Nathan like three times already, FFS. Read closely and figure out that I'm calling out Terminal Lance

Nytimes best seller is a ruse. Approved books make the list because publishers or sponsors buy thousands and thousands of copies which they will later resell or claim as a loss. How do you think books get on the list the day they are released?

>blacks in the U.S. only got there thanks to [SEE LIST OF U.S. SLAVE SHIP OWNERS]
>not teaming up in order to get free'd from [Yoke] and then go separate ways again
there's a reason both whites and blacks go through a WE WUZ phase as of late while putting pieces together

I know "new york times bestseller" is pretty much a joke, the only reason why I mentioned it is because if anything its a normie attracter, also Terminal Lance has about 400K followers, so if we decide to collectively raid, it would certainly get attention from at least some

You guys still willing to die fighting for normies and boomers that hate you? How about a country that doesn't want to be saved? Prepare to live in South Africa.

Had to unfollow him after that. He kept shit pretty apolitical but he got triggered as fuck in the last month.

This.
The guy has been out of the military for awhile now.

To all, more proof of his faggotry

yeah terminal lance was funny for like a year

started going down hill shortly after the DADT was repealed, funnily enough

Jesus chirst what a fucking faggot
I can't wait to fling lead at commies.

He came in after the Marines stopped jodies about killing commies.

What else do you expect from an Oregon liberal who only enlisted to get out of his boring, aimless suburban life and fufill his war tourist boner? The faggot was there during the height of the surge and he still didn't shoot anyone.

Why? Why risk your life for normies and boomers? Let them suffer and you live comfy out in the country instead.

It gets worse

Also this to everybody else, just more evidence and justification

Oh man what a shame, I used to like his comics.

How the fuck can someone who was an infantry man, who lived that life and interacted with other infantrymen on a daily basis be this fucking blue pilled? I can almost guarantee no one in his unit liked him if this is how he acted.

I'd say its much better to act now then to let this communist bullshit through, where we'd all end up suffering one way or another

What a piece of fucking shit. Absolutely shameful and a disgrace to our military

All the more reason to disperse red-pills in their general direction, because at this point I wouldn't be suprised if he's been bought out by (((them)))

>"""""""""""""""Physical prowesss in the military makes a man 100%"""""""
following your logic the Soviet soldiers were Red Pilled af when killing other white racial relatives in the name of their Jewish Ideology-led state :^). Much of military drilling is about activating the reptilian parts of the brain and 'Call-Response' that doesn't necessarily apply to everyday civilian life

I lost respect for this faggot.

Did you know he married some Hawaiian island whale and divorced her about a year later? This was the first thing that made him suspect

He's /ourmanlet/, the destroyer of hippie bitches.

If the commies continue this trickle-to-communism, without causing normies and boomers to get off their asses, nothing is going to reverse course for this country. And if anyone tries to stop commies in a meaningful way will be seen as terrorists and NAZIs, just as we are seeing now.
At the very least, be prepared for the masses of consumers to stay asleep. They are not worth risking your life for.

Fighting the Nazis was bluepilled; the people that did were tools of (((them))) and the eternal anglo.

The US should have stayed the fuck out of it except against Japan

Even Patton said you shouldn't have been fighting the Germans

>The faggot was there during the height of the surge and he still didn't shoot anyone.
Wait really?

You made it sound like you were talking about Nathan, don't you see all the shilling going on here?

>your "The army is sacred and undefilable" spook
slaughtering (((Totalitarian Marxism))) indoctrinated white, russian males still didn't hinder marxist SJW-led academia to pop up some decades later

Holy fucking strawman.

Yes, WW2 vets are the same stock burning down Baltimore, Ferguson, pozzing people with AIDS needles and destroying 100+ year old statues because MUH RACISM

WW2 vets were racist as fuck. They didnt fight Nazis because they were Nazis. They came home from war and kicked it during Jim Crow.

How fucking lost are we as a society?

Also half of his comics are about combat and Iraq even though he didn't go until after all of the fighting was done. He is a typical one pump chump who talks about combat without ever having seen it.

Yep, he was Arkancided for saying that.

If you knew about Iraq, you'd know that any day could be combat and any day could be like back home with backwards Arabs everywhere.

Almost no one shot someone, but almost everyone shot.

>I have no reading comprehension: the post
The fuck are you on about? The US military, especially Marine Infantry, are an extremely macho, violent, and conservative group. Someone like him would be rejected, and hazed.

Was was a 0351 Assault man (dude who carries LAW rockets etc) but did most of his time in a Humvee turret

idk

I would kill as much as possible.

I was an Osprey doorgunner flying around ISIS territory three years ago and none of us got to kill anyone.

a bit like Kekistan shills claiming God Empreror Drumpf is /theirguy/ despite not looking up which systems of thought he aligns with

ww2 vets have the same beliefs as us, they just got (((lied))) to. Lots even like Hitler and hate jews.

Yeah, he enlisted in 06 and deployed 07 and 09

>tfw no qt, wookie-slaying, manlet bf

>Leftist brains are so small that they don't even remember attacking Damigo back in April
Figures. Leave Damigo alone. He dindu nuffin.

>Someone like him would be rejected, and hazed.
Apparently not since he made it through

>" someone who was an infantry man, who lived that life and interacted with other infantrymen on a daily basis"
reminder that feminist women can possibly enter the army too, several euro countries have it already so why shouldn't yours given that such academics as feminist, American, Judith Butler lead their theoretical research

I might've misread something in the since I'm losing track of which one's Nathan and Terminal

>using Twitter for heated discussion
>ever

honestly about 90% of the US supported nazi germany. if you honestly look at who didnt support germany it was jews, not saying this to be funny but its actually hard to find any whites that supported civil rights or find whites that DIDNT support nazi germany.

The ww2 vets were the same people who beat the fuck out of blacks during the jim crow era and rightly so.

If the vets could see what the world would be like now, guarantee a lot of them were regretting it after it was all said and done.

>The US should have stayed the fuck out of it except against Japan
We should have just sold them their fucking oil and let them give the Chinese the old forcey fun time.

"you Americans killed a lot of sand. The sand grows very evil."
This:
youtube.com/watch?v=nQ9FCRTFezY

ALSO TO EVERYONE ELSE HERE,

This is why I thoroughly believe a raid would work, either it can change his mind or other people in the comments. Here's my idea, the best redpills in this situation would be about WW2 and General Patton. If Hitler is included, it has to be a good one; I remember seeing a newspaper clip about Hitler ordering the arrest for a Rothschild. Unfortunately, I won't be able to find it at the moment, but anyone can help. About General Patton, he said in his letter that "he fought the wrong enemy": my best guess is to spam that shit.

Also, sure this picture might seemed a little bias, but still relevant to his autistic screeching

>made it through
You can't really fail anything in the Marine Corps, even the infantry. I watched a shitload of guys through ITB and the fleet be completely worthless at everything, there are no severe repercussions and you don't get dropped...ever. Even going beyond infantry skill sets and grunt life, a fair amount of these shitheads were just horrible and degenerate human beings that shouldn't have been able to serve, but once again, very rarely is a standard upheld.

We should spam that patton wanted to fuck up the russians

>Democuck who obviously has no ties to military and doesnt get it

What a surprise.

Making it through Infantry Training Battalion has nothing to do with if people like you or not. As long as he could do the drills, exercises and hikes he would pass. What he's saying is Max would have been given hell during his enlistment for being a fucking baby about politics and probably ostracized in his unit. Might be a reason why he had to ride in a Humvee turret away from everyone who was kicking in doors at the time. I wouldnt trust a "It WAS HER TURN" faggot with mowing people in room clearing with me either. That takes a RWDS type of person.

Reminder that feminist bulldykes get confined to POG outfits anyway and make zero male friends and everyone hates being around them and putting up with their bulldyke behavior.

God you are an oblivious fag.

>Was was a 0351 Assault man (dude who carries LAW rockets etc) but did most of his time in a Humvee turret
I knew what he did but I always assumed he'd iced at least a few dudes. I'm assuming he was never actually in combat then.

>I was an Osprey doorgunner flying around ISIS territory three years ago and none of us got to kill anyone.
That sucks man.

>honestly about 90% of the US supported nazi germany.
This is what stormfags actually believe.

Spam Alt-Left Patriots burning American Flags everywhere the WW2 meme is posted.

No, just remind them the vets were the same ones that went back home and lynched niggers and joined the KKK and saw that they made a mistake fighting germany,

There are dozens of real stories of ww2 white vets seeing the light. They honestly believe ww2 vets were liberals? fuck.

I think he likes gore. Maybe you should try and see if my assumption is correct.

holy fucking shit

it makes sense now

With most of the vets on our side it's just another sign that the Left is going to take it up the ass when the war starts

I guess it doesn't surprise me, but it really kills me what's been happening to TL. It always prided itself on being apolitical, but I did start to notice over the past few years that he was slowly letting his leftist views seep out here and there, what with his shitload of comics about "angry facebook veterans", his attitude towards women and trannies in the military, and, of course, when he wrote some big long-winded posted about his tranny "brother". Now he's just gone full cuck. I wish that he'd, at the very least, use his personal Twitter account to express his views, rather than using TL as a platform. I guess nobody has that sort of tact anymore, though.

But again, he's a Jew, so I guess this isn't a shock to anybody.

keep sniffing glue assclown - the fact that nazis' did'nt come to power until 1933' and despite waging a campaign of terror they barely got approx. 49% of the vote (German Federal elections ) - not even a majority. plz promptly go kill urself faggot.

>and you don't get dropped...ever. Even going beyond infantry skill sets and grunt life, a fair amount of these shitheads were just horrible and degenerate human beings that shouldn't have been able to serve, but once again, very rarely is a standard upheld.
that's horrible to hear tbfh, sounds like what the educational system is going through throughout the western hemisphere

>everyone's a winner
>no one gets "Fired"/dismissed if deemed unfit for X beyond saving
the word Cannon Fodder comes to mind; if the army consists of mentally stunted people - rewarded by the false sense of achievement w/ advancing in a Career they shouldn't pursue to begin with - then the (((instructors))) can get away with ordering to do just about anything

Reading his work it seems he separated himself from most of the people he worked with and regarded them as lesser than him. Probably has more to do with his lack of promotion than any cutting score. I didn't mean rejected as in kicked out, I mean socially rejected by his peers. All you have to do to complete an enlistment is not murder or rape someone and do what you're told. It's pretty easy. has it right.

As far as women in the military, none of them are infantry and infantry culture continues to be the same as it always was, which is why I made my original comment since he's comparing WW2 vets (many of which were infantrymen or other combat arms) to the ANTIFA faggots who support faggots and trannies. Things that virtually no grunt wants around him.

>All you have to do to complete an enlistment is not murder or rape someone and do what you're told.
replace [enlistment] with [journalist job interview] for laughs

>Reading his work it seems he separated himself from most of the people he worked with and regarded them as lesser than him.

lol in other words he couldnt handle the Chad bantz

The eternal civic nationalist (((conservative))) strikes again.

Prove me wrong, also prove me wrong that almost all of america and american vets supported nazi germany in hindsight.

Because whites were a MINORITY in germany before 1933, its what we had to do. What do you think the rise was even about? Hitler knew his country was under jewish and leftist control, he was out numbered, exposed the truth and got the whites on board to take their country back. Of course he lost the popular vote because his country was already under siege that time

Sounds like you need to be redpilled:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk

Maybe you should go back to school and learn some fucking syntax rather than bleating to us that you're a retard and can't be bothered to sort yourself out before you come on here all hard-dicked for blood.

I had a squad leader who was a team leader for this guy in 08. TL is about as garbage and cucked as they come. He's convinced thousands of Marines that being beta and acting like a pog is alpha. So naturally half the Junior Marines feel salty as fuck.

Well what did the guy say about Max?

This video is bullshit btw
Who ever made it is under the belief hiter was a liberal. I always cringe when people make the Hitler and JFK comparison.

Hitler was an actual man, JFK was a liberal piece of shit.

Anybody know if their is a way to subscribe him to a white power email or newsletter? I think it'd be funny to see him take it too personal.

Probably that he was a huge, holier than thou piece of shit like his characters are.

I asked if he read TL, and he called him a boot. Proceeded to give me a class on how garbage the Marine Corps has become and said TL LARP'd around the desert for several months.

like most '51s. It's made worse by his decent drawing talent and Jewish POV.

sounds about right.

Wait, it is? People called it a little biased but I didn't think it could be bullshit. Yeah sure, I try to find a middle ground to what really happened and if you could show me an alternative, I'd appreciate it.

I always saw him as a right winger, even in the video, desu

I honestly had no idea he was a Jew. Makes sense with the tranny "brother" and all.

Former Marine Infantry. Fuck that cunt. His cartoon series glorified being a useless failure at life and he routineley posts long winded leftist rants on facebook about his tranny brother (or is it his sister?). He shills for women in the infantry and openly insults right wing supporters of his comic strip on a routine basis.

He made his koney drawing a comic book "looseley based on" his utterly eventless deployment to iraq and glosses over the fact he spent 90% of his time in the service in hawaii.

Butthurt Lance Coolie Shitbird

pic related

Could you give me a quick rundown on his book? I thought about buying it for a while, but now I'm glad I didn't. Everybody calls it a "masterpiece" showing "life in the USMC" I guess

This is correct. He had an uneventful deployment, he never even made fuckin corporal, which is like the LOWEST position of enlistment anyone treats with even half an ounce of respect.

He lounged around hawaii for 3 1/2 years and spent 6 months sitting in a guard tower in iraq and then declared himself to be the defacto spokesperson of the Marine Infantry because he draws shitty weekly 3 panel comics about failing PT tests and disrespecting officers.

>loosely based on
Kek, it's like all horror movies now "the following is based on a true story." Which part is true?
"Well, there once was a man who lived in a house"

"Yep, I deployed to the sandbox; I was almost a grunt but..."

Im just under the impression that who ever made it beliefs hiter wasnt a white nationalist, usually when see the hitler and JFK comparison its a centrist who believes hitler was framed for being "racist"

Low effort shilling

Called "The White Donkey."
I read through it cuz a copy was sitting near the duty desk. He basically loosley based the story on his deployment and from what I gather cobbled in a bunch of details garnished from other marines war stories.

He basically just bitched about how much life in the infantry sucks and boo hoo hoo its not his fault nobody ever promoted him. In his early career as a web comic artist he was honest that he just hung out in hawaii for a few years and sat in a guard tower or on road blocks uneventfully in iraq for 6 months.

Now hes declared himself the voice of the infantry and virtue signals a ton of leftist twaddle that he claims is supposedly on our behalf and usually also declares anyone who disagrees with him arent really Marines.

EVERY FUCKING TIME

FUUUUUUUUCCCKKKKKKKKK

What is it that makes these people so disproportionately cancerous?

ASSHOLE

SHIT

Fucking learn your singular from your plural, retards.