GIVE THANKS TO NEW HERO MAN OF POL

GIVE THANKS TO NEW HERO MAN OF POL

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/08/15/us/charlottesville-victims-lawsuit/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=iJ3YwaJiuSk
youtube.com/watch?v=bbdWyqdORes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i hope you execute that little faggot, even a sandnigger can kill more with a vehicle

gee, thankS for getting us fired And forcinG our heAds back down.

coward who destroyed our movement...

Thank’s!

Eat shit retard.

T-t-t-triggered!

>crashes into landwhale
>she dies of a heart attack instead of bft
low test

he stooped to their level

his name is nigger

>our movement
Do you have a mouse in your pocket?
Kid will walk and there's no division here. We're all happy, but you can go fuck yourself.

Isn't he pleading no contest, even though it's clear-cut self defense? He's legitimizing the anti-white media's narrative that the unite-the-right meetup was a terrorist event. If he doesn't plead not-guilty then he deserves everything he gets.

The face of the alt-left.

You idiots can't even get on the same page and agree on whether or not to celebrate him.

SIEG HAIL! Fuck the left, and fuck their bullshit, let us kill more of them.

kys

This stupid autistic fuck set our goals back several months at the least.

>Sieg hail.
Howdy shill

it wasn't even him, it was clearly a plant. there's a video about it on youtube so i know it's true. seriously though it does seem legit.

At least he will finally lose his virginity

thats why i posted this lol retard exposure

Thank you based driver!

Here is some new information, He is being sued by the car he hit from behind

cnn.com/2017/08/15/us/charlottesville-victims-lawsuit/index.html

Tadrint and Micah Washington said they were driving home.

We are not a single-minded hivemind like leftists, people's opinions and thoughts differ, it is to be celebrated not laughed about.

Depends how the trial goes. It could make very public the fact that the anti-fa rioters were acting like animals.

Saga?

>just figured out that Sup Forums is not one person

>our
>peace sign
Show your fucking flag you shill faggit.

If he has insurance, it's his insurance company that will pay, not him.

Only when hes proven he at least tried

And then only complimentary for trying because he royaly fucked up

They have waived coverage of all insurance policies, including their own

"In their suit, the women assert Fields deliberately accelerated into the group of people on the street “in an attempt to kill and maim as many individuals as possible.”

your incompetence and failure to justify any legitimate political viewpoints with anything other than GAS GAS GAS is why i posted. and why everything you guys believe in is ultimate self sabotaging because it's so deeply filled with literal downs synderome incel philosophy. plz get girlfriend because ur sisters pussy is getting loose

he's a loser
And so is the entire right

All he did was disable a single communist robot, millions more to go.

it's just going to be a repeat of that time where those idiot /k/omandos shot up a blm ralley

thank you reasonable poster

Good news, as that's what he should say he was doing.

That man isn't very stable in the first place, is not representative of us, and was the victim of corrupt and biased policing.

That said, we cant let this happen again, or it will be the end of us. We have to play the victim game. As stupid as it is, we must continue to hold rallies over clear examples of oppression of whites...and If anyone attacks us, we must do NOTHING. Hold position, and stand as still as you can. Drop your signs, and take your beating. Wear armor, carry water for acid attacks, but do no bodily harm. The media will ignore it at first...but eventually the photographic evidence will mount. Then we will have the proof we desperately need to show the world we are not evil. Its the only way to turn this around.

Confederate statues aren't worth defending, at least not with big angry torch rallies like that. We can't keep these things around forever, and the statues themselves aren't very informative about what really happened.

bla bla bla
when did I say gas anything?
bla bla bla

incel lust fuels the alt right and pol

oh my bad faggot, I thought this was pol for a second

They can't force James to waive his insurance coverage.

Insurance does not cover an intentional act, terrorism, etc. You have to prove negligence for coverage. I would like to see the look on the Sisters face when they can not get their car fixed.

you sister fuckers are inherently self sabotaging. I mean you definitely serve a purpose but it's nothing more than just something for people to rally against and destroy lol

see

Correct, James with get a Civil Lawyer under a reservation of rights clause, unless he told the police he did this on purpose. The Insurance Company will defend but will only pay damages if the Jury finds negligence. And here, the plaintiffs have plead themselves out of coverage, so sad

Bat Boy/Girl/Trap should expect to be counter-sued for hitting the car. James will have the very, very best Civil Attorneys money can buy.

Does anyone know the sex of bat boy?

Anyone that can be identified blocking traffic should also Lawyer up at this point.

youtube.com/watch?v=iJ3YwaJiuSk

Charlottesville suspect identity released.

cultural marxism is for useful idiots

this guy is massive faggot

and every person that don't think so is also a massive faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=bbdWyqdORes

This is true, but it Looks like the Sisters want 3 million and everyone involved needs to chip in to pay their part

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!

So many Sup Forumsacks are cowards who cannot muster the spine to support *or* condemn him. They cannot summon the wit to even go through the motions of saying either "yes, what he did was right", or "don't drive into crowds".

Choose a side, you lily-livered fakes. Men take a stand.

This just keeps getting better and better. The Dead girls estate is going to be a defendant in the Sisters lawsuit. Antifa is going to be suing Antifa.

The original GW taking out some communists.

Can somebody give me a quick rundown.

>kills 80 vs 1
ok nigger

>thanking a jew agent

Only ancucks like you care what normies think.

Dirty commies got challenged.

Honestly, he's a retarded murderer who used to beat up his paraplegic mom. It seems that he his autism accentuated by being a lazy doughboy who has failed at life. He really is a perfect hero man for Sup Forums.

Dumbfuck, this Punch Your Mom in mouth asshole has already been condemned, it is just Libtards and Antifa are worse. But all are still shit.

user, you think the Sisters deserve 3 million, right

We're truly living in strange times when people are celebrating CIA murders on American nigger-fucking lard asses and police.

Watch him get probation because his car was being attacked.

A lesson for those who jaywalk.

1 dead? FAILURE

His name was James "New-Age Pinochet" Fields

F

Proof or you're a fed trying to PRcuck

Yes, but he is innocent.

Heroes don't get caught user

His name was James "Green Fields for White Races" Fields

F

How come his right ear hangs below his nose and his left ear stops above his nose? His eyes are also really close together. Why is it always the fucking retarded inbreds trying to represent the white race?

The left never apologized for Mandela, black Panthers, NOI, weather underground, DC snipers, zebra murderers.

Don't fucking apologize or you just look like a submissive whiner

fuck you

There's no chance (((they))) will let that happen.

Even if it's actually what happened, judge shekelberg will ensure the evil racist nazi gets the book thrown at him.

1 Death is all it takes to start a Civil War
It will be soon, brother.

Didnt Trump already call him a murderer. Talk about tainting the jury pool.

exactly why i posted this. It's pathetic

everything you stand for is self sabotaging faggot. Keep being an incel

Don't kid yourself, she deserved to die.

Rear Admiral Sup Forums reporting for duty, Fuhrer Spencer-kun.

russia is communist niggers, your hero trumps is literally their agent. you have no spine and no direction faggot, no rationality to your political incel rage

THIS WAS A FALSE FLAG BY A EX MILITARY MAN TO FRAME THE RIGHT AS MURDERERS.

THE GUY IN YOUR PICTURE IS JUST A PATSY!

Thanks for causing this shitstorm and destroying the alt-right, you autistic faggot. I hope you're Tyrone's bitch in prison.

you also look like your going into hiding because there's no other thing to do for people like you incels. Your beliefs are self sabotaging and you will never get a girlfriend that's not your sister

(((Bloom))) run down a fat communist in his car doesn't get more false flag than this

Should I bring a picture of him in to the barbershop to get the same haircut?

nobody that talks about incels as much as you has ever had sex with a woman
also no one that thinks russia is communist has made it through high school

No.

lol did this on purpose because your movement is so weak and beleaguered, too easy. go make love to ur sisters cunt m8. Everything you stand for is self sabotaging

>Destroyed the alt-right
Thank God, because that wasn't a thing. It's like getting mini cancer every time I hear that fake, made up word.

involuntary celibacy is easily visible- and it's everything pol represents. Your sisters wet pussy doesn't count honey