Dat tree racisss

Happening in S GA right now- somebody archive and post this- it's normiebook gold

It's a fucking tree. It literally did not anything.

how do people actually manage to capitalize the first letter of every word? also, i'm from south georgia and that's lolworthy to me. pit the ecowarriors and granola white liberals against the tumbleweave blacks.

best strategy: let the left eat itself

You see these fields. This is where thousands of men were killed fighting back in the 1400s. I demand the earth is salted immediately.

Margaret Sanger
Robert Byrd
Vladimir Lenin

>the white man is an adversary of nature
>nigga fuck dis tree

Where you from, bro? Tifton here, originally. I live innawoods NE of Macon now.

whatever you say fellow 229

holy kek this could be good

Margaret Sanger
Robert Byrd

>log

Lol. That tree's days are numbered.

Just fucking plant a rose garden around it and rename the tree MLK oak

It literally killed black people
Just like guns
We have to remove it

Forester here. Fuck this shit. I'm mad as fuck.

Let's #TearDownRushmore

He was a good tree, he didn't do nuttin

You are officially at inquisition levels.

Why are niggers so consumed with superstitious thoughts.

Lmao under-rated and original

Rev up those Twitter accounts!

I used to live in Savannah and I know for a fact that Live Oak trees are protected by federal and state law as they're an endangered species. They had to plan a massive new intersection in town around one of them and made the whole think a massive clusterfuck because of it.

Keeping the tree around has less to do with hanging niggers and more to do with obeying the law and conserving an endangered species.

But then again, in Thomasville it probably is about hanging the niggers.

brunswick, ga checking in.

Blacks maybe were hung from it for maybe 1/32nd of it's life = destroy.

CHOP THAT RACIST TREEEE DOWN!

how are you supposed to scream if you're being hanged from your neck you stupid ape

>Rumors Are You Can Still Hear Them Screaming While Being Hung And Kids Playing Around It (SPIRITS)

You amerifats can take advantage of this: I'm pretty damn fucking sure all them ghosts from Confederate generals and soldiers won't rest easily knowing their remains and memorials are being disrespected by wild baboons.

Looks like it's time for some comfy Sup Forums themed creepypasta, guys.

Why on earth do they type like that?

We need to destroy everything that triggers me. EBT,section 8 and free school meals make me rage.

>Rumors are you can still hear them being hung (spirits!)
Clearly a place of power. We should build a shrine to kek there where you can pray for more hanged niggers.

So I can go there and hear the echoes of long dead niggers? Cool.

They are stupid.

Family from woodbine, waynesville and echols county reporting in. I visited woodbine regularly, never been to echols. Get on my level of podunk.

>prolly
>I axed for some to prolly get me Facebook likes and reparations, prolly axed

I grew up in waynesville. When I mention that to people they say that explains a lot...

If the left and niggers want to start shit down here it's going to get god damn hilarious.

>demand the earth is
>not "demand the earth be"
What a sad day for the subjunctive.

There's no shortage of opportunity to play up with these folks losing their minds about anything they perceive has historical significance. One could make a claim that any sort of monument or object in a public place has some racist past - whether it does or not.