Get @YesYoureRacist banned from twitter

Try to get @YesYoureRacist banned from twitter.

They clearly brake ToS for doxxing people.

Dont dox (you will get banned here) or harass account itself. Just report them and try to get twitter some negative promotion. Use Patreon and the New York Times article as leverage.

Be smart.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/YesYoureRacist
nytimes.com/2017/08/14/us/charlottesville-doxxing.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SwK8Y7v49S0&t=34s
twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/896844015424999425
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

twitter.com/YesYoureRacist

nytimes.com/2017/08/14/us/charlottesville-doxxing.html

Why would he use Wondershowzen as a profile pic?

DOESN'T HE KNOW THEY'RE RACIST?

Gib me a quick rundown, here is what I know
>antifa and blm dox white nationalists from unite the right
>the left sucks at everything so they dox the wrong people on twitter
>get doxxed themselves
>twitter removes their accounts for doxxing

Any more to the story?

Bump

Send them emails and reach out to Jack Conte (CEO) and Patreon's official twitter accounts too.

YANKED

Twitter removed /ourguy/ that doxed @YesYoureRacist

Twitter did not remove account that doxes alt righters.

Its OK when we do it, style reaction.

The internet is ours. You alt right losers are bad for money. CRY in a cornor and STFU

Patroon already ditched them. Twitter didnt yet. Since all this companies like to compete which one is more PC, righteous and pure; I think we can use this to push twitter harder.

Jews can't be racist dumbass

They're guilty of libel, bait & sue them. It's an open and shut case and I guarantee they don't have a good enough lawyer to get out of it with all this smoking gun evidence all over their twitter.

Thats not how internet works kiddo.

youtube.com/watch?v=SwK8Y7v49S0&t=34s

Victory

Its just one (((guy)))

That faglord is a jew. He's going to get sued for everything he has. A fate worse than death for a greedy kike. Also he may go to prison And get culturally enriched. And if the people are smart, they'll sue twitter blind too. The left tied their own noose this time.

Yeah alt left are quite good at self destructive behavior.

keep this bumped. HE WORKS FOR THE HUFFINGTON POST. for the past 4 years he has been getting people fired and stalking them. Huffington Post has known about it. He has been working with Kurt Echinwald it looks like. America's favorite pedophile turned CIA opperative.

Btw "alt left" is not a word, it will never be.

This topic of discussion isn't open because it's been decided on tumblr.

kek his patreon is gone, wew

There are no terms of service for leftists. They are simply an extension of the company. Thats why all non pussies dont have facebook or twitter unless its for handing out redpills

Still need to get Yes, Your Racist banned. There were similar accounts. One with a comma & one without. I've already sent 2 screenshots & reported. Let's get this one as well

Cool to know. This goes to the file.

>tfw you're not anime

Same thing we said about the phrase alt right but here we are. The president used the term at left and everyone is aware of it right now, all we have to do is continue using the phrase despite the protests about it's nebulous meaning and it will stick through sheer repetition, lumping together all leftists for here on out with their worst elements and giving us a target to attack and further damage their credibility as a while, we know this because it's already happened before.

I reported this fucker 4 times on separate ips and accounts almost 4 days ago and no response from twitter.

Twitter supports it. Sadly.

While we are at it, we cant give this guy some fuel too

twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/896844015424999425

twitter is directly working with this @yesyoureracist

they were propping up @WilliamLegate if you remember that faggot. even twitter couldn't save him from autistic army

Wrong pic

[insert lenny face]

Seriously does nobody sue for liable anymore?
This is LITERALLY fair game for easy money. These people aren't corporations they don't have lawyers worth shit.

Idk, I heard its very hard to prove, since you have to prove that accused knew that he was lying.
But I am not a lawyer.

Lying doesn't need to be involved, that's slander not libel.

saving bump

kek

so they prevent him from tweeting for like 4 days or whatever. of course they would permabann me for doing this to the left.

"Sometimes misfires" is not acceptable. It's like sending an innocent person to prison.

i doubt its only going to be for a couple of days
considering the sole purpose of the account is to fuck up peoples life, people he doesn't even know, will asking for shekels
leave alone that this can turn really ugly if you release the hounds on the wrong person
see OP
his patron is already gone for good
there is a reason 4chin bans for shit like this

Better than nothing, user. Take heart in this.

alt-left detected

problem is that if he is only prevented to tweet, his tweets are still up, people are still doxxing people in his threads

but at least twitter showed a little bit of consistency, although they needed a bit long

a FAR better plan:

create sockpuppet/throwaway leftist accounts
get pictures of people from your facebook
incorrectly say they're at the rally (photoshop if you're good at it)

Fucking Jews. They are the scum of the earth.

Dear Iran, nuke those kikes and I'll convert to Islam.

doesn't really matter wherever twitter deletes his tweets or not
everything which has been on the internet for more than 20 minutes will exist til the end of days anyway
its only about getting it out of peoples sight
nobody follows a dead account
especially not the user base following him