Sup Forums Lets have an Alt-Left Mental Illness Cringe Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/McMasters-Sovereignty-over-Temple-Mount-complex-is-a-policy-decision-490923
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>ALT not CTRL
be sure to sage, faggots

Don't legitimize the alt left. It makes our alt right movement look like a mockery.

Mate Trump said alt. I'm saying alt. Go fuck yourself.

Ill do whatever the fuck I want shill. Go smoke some more meth

>planned parenthood

Did my taxes pay for this cancer?

yes

Why don't we just gas the kikes?

That's too easy.

Trump is going to take everything away that they've worked for. And there is absolutely nothing they can do to stop it.

Oh man do you really believe that Donald "Sanctions on Russia, boycotting Israel is illegal" Trump is going to do anything to fight (((them))) and their agenda?

The real alt left

Yes, I do.

jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/McMasters-Sovereignty-over-Temple-Mount-complex-is-a-policy-decision-490923

"A rock will stand upon 7 hills"

Trump is going to move the US embassy to Jerusalem. That will be the beginning of the 2 state solution.

When Trump says he loves Israel, he's talking about the LAND and what it's supposed to represent. He's not talking about the government, mossad, or King Kike.

Spotted the latest CTR narrative. "don't use this obviously very damaging term.. Because uh... The name media tried to slender your movement with sounds alike!!!"

Wow.. Just wow

These people are literally meth heads.

They aren't smart enough to improvise so they have a sheet of paper in front of them and a folder full of memes and they just circle through like the robots they are.

I guess life must suck when you shoot up heroin in between ur balls while shilling on here for the $75 a week.

shiiiiiiiieeeeet.

Muh Jews muh alt right

I just puked, at least I'm not in the oven.

Jerusalem is gonna be given to Palestine KIKE.

Deal with it.

>Palestine
You can give something to nothing, learn your set theory goy.

It's called a 2 state solution.
It's better than a final solution and you're gonna have to deal with it.

The final solution is always the best solution

The final solution won't be for the Palestinians whose land you stole. It'll be for you.

We stole nothing, everything belong to us, physically and metaphysically.