Brit/pol/ - Walking Backwards Edition

>Grenfell fire: Inquiry to examine council actions
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40935955

>Drug deaths in Scotland rose by 23% in 2016
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-40935150

>UK may have to pay EU in temporary customs union, Davis suggests
theguardian.com/politics/2017/aug/15/brexit-david-davis-uk-may-have-to-pay-eu-temporary-customs-union

>North Korean leader Kim Jong-un to watch ‘reckless Yankees’ a bit longer before deciding on Guam attack
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/14/kim-jong-un-briefed-north-korea-plan-attack-guam/

>NHS waiting times and treatment access are a postcode lottery, report warns
theguardian.com/society/2017/aug/15/nhs-waiting-times-and-treatment-access-are-a-postcode-lottery-report-warns

>Commuters brace for steepest fare rise in five years as UK inflation rises to 3.6%
theguardian.com/business/2017/aug/15/commuters-brace-for-steepest-fare-rise-in-five-years-as-uk-inflation-rises-to-36

>Theresa May's plan to leave EU behind by making UK global trade leader with NO borders
express.co.uk/news/politics/841252/Brexit-news-Theresa-May-transition-EU-trade-deal-no-borders-global-trade

>Holborn Tube station evacuated after 'loud bang and smoke' - Central line suspended
express.co.uk/news/uk/841231/london-underground-holborn-tube-stattion-evacuated-loud-bang-smoke-fire-alert-latest-news

>UK risks an international court case over Theresa May's plans for leaving EU single market
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-news-uk-eu-single-market-quit-international-tribunal-risk-no-formal-notice-europe-a7877436.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MaL_-AXQuwA
youtube.com/watch?v=rbBX6aEzEz8
youtube.com/watch?v=iQVv40_9NSo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for evil right wing white supremecist nazis

You lads going to the LBC big weekend?

i think nationalism is good but
germans are not

The state of Rightly posting anonymously asking where he went

>followed by JC4PM

So bongs when are you going to apologise and kiss germanys shoes and beg them to take you back when Brexit inevitably fails??

The Absolute state of yurop

ANONYMONGS FEAR ME
RIGHTLYS DEATH HAS ONLY MADE ME STRONGER

REMINDER: stay hydrated

Who?

>and european

duh

take that out and it'd be 100%

Any sign of "Wrongly" So?

GOY

Come on, Eddie. Stop being a grump. We can all get on if you stop Comedian LARPing all the time

Who?

How does one filter tripfags? They're multiplying.

Who /lowerleague/ fan here?

Did we kill rightly lads, do we have blood on our hands?

Wtf when did Rosie and Jim get BLACKED?

we haven't been conquered for 1000 years
doing to makes you lose a part of your identity (working theory)

WAHEEEEEEEEY

Thanks user.

Eddie spirit cooked and devoured rightly confirmed

Does literally anyone in your life know that you a regular browser of Sup Forums? Do you have any confidantes you've told about our secret club? How does it feel that 99.9% of the population would think you're an actual Nazi if they knew you posted here?

"Would you consider yourself british?"
"Would you consider yourself european?"
How they didn't get 100% is what makes me question how truthful this chart is

Who?

Tiny Tots, or teeny tots or tots tv. Dont remember. You better be messing

For attention

Bet you live in werrington pe2 scum

Who the fuck are you?

Britain is confusing even within but we are British and European technically. That's nothing to do with the EU which people are trying to associate it with.

Absolute state of the krauts...

>germonee

Got called racist in greggs earlier lads

I arrived same time Rightly left.

Ok lads, I've managed to infiltrate the secret tripfag Discord channel. Preusse is giving YKTD fashion tips while Rightly anxiously posts papers.

About to disrupt communications in 3, 2...

>European technically

>European only

Brits that exclusively identify as "European" after the EU referendum butthurt are a VERY vocal minority. Especially on Twitter

6th tier > 3rd tier

Chesterfield here, bottom of league 2...

Just fuck off.

>shitov

dont goose-step in next time then lad

Why is there a disembodied brown cock on the right by the nogpuppets face?

Who>

Cringy cunt actually falling for the trip discord bait

love me a good chicken bake

We are English/Welsh/Scottish, British and European. Both ethnically and geographically.

too many trip nonces, brit/pol/ too popular and too many blogs.

youtube.com/watch?v=rbBX6aEzEz8

Did you get your discord invitation?

nope

Teach me how to filter.

It's a bloody damn shame he didn't do an autobiography. Would have loved to read about his experiences. There's a biography of him but it's just not the same as reading something from the person themselves.

Exactly. Take "and European" out and nearly 100% would say nationality. No one identifies as European only but the worst type of EU supporters.

>this newsflash
>a fucking snackbar talking about how Sarah Champion had to go because they didn't like her words

where will it end

we just have to scare them away like we did with RightlySo

all tripfags must be doxxed

Depends what they mean. I mean technically I am European by location.

You think of yourself as European? We may be geographically, but for me that's as far as it goes...

This is pretty great, thanks lad.

Don't you guys have a waiting period? Surely you don't get invited after only a few days of being a trip.

Jesus Christ, just seen Amazon lost $5 billion in value after Trump's tweet. He has truly learned how to wield power in the modern age desu.

Imo overrated but yes he did have fun curbstomping slavshit fighters on the eastern front I suppose

Thing is we had brilliant pilots just the rotation system never let them reach the level of kills the Germans had, but also ended up losing Germany all of its best pilots.

wonder if it would have been better or worse if she said muzzies rather than pakis

>Identity

I think of myself as English in terms of identity first and foremost, not European or British

>people care more that a big bell won't ring for a while than the fact that gangs of pakis are raping their kids

irish are our brothers and french are cousins
we're a bit european innit

I identify in this order personally:

1) English
2) British
3) European
4) Citizen of Earth
5) Child of the Universe
6) African
7) EU citizen

He put out a TV Ad calling out the media, the absolute fucking madman.

I live in pompey so left the house early to watch the carrier, made me feel proud lads.

No and there was no point in asking me that since the poll included "Nationality THEN European" and "Nationality only", what nearly 100% of the population in each country voted for basically it is correct, they are Europeans ethnically and geographically but also their respective nationalities. The European THEN nationality and European only option is around 5% and reserved for the worst type of people.

>french are cousins

The stadiums are pretty cosy I think. It's mainly the reason why I watch the football league highlights on 5.

force of habit

Lol no, the Irish and french descended from African Tribes

>no Subject of the Crown
>no Servant of the Lord Jesus Christ

What did he mean by this?

Hey rightly

Explain this Brits... I had followed all this stuff for a bit and it seemed that after the latest Newcastle bust, people had generally started to accept this as an actual phenomenon where pakis groom white British Girls, even your Police sources admitted that.

And yet she is fired?

>irish
>french

i haven't got the pictorial how to do it, just don't reply to them. they feed off (You)

Ian Collins seems alright desu.

>"she'd committed the sin (gasp) of *blaming the people who committed the crimes*!"

I like this Ian Collins

H-hi

WE ARE THE 1% !!!

Well...

>leftie gets fired for offending hardcore lefties

im shocked

Lad, Rightly Doxxed himself on purpose so he could kick fuck out of any of you stupid enough to turn up to his house. Why do you think he's been training legs so much recently?

How are u holding up

based beige the wehraboo wiper
S P A N D A U
P
A
N
D
A
U

Are you actually a Dixie or is that just a flag? No offence meant, dog born in a stable and all that, you just can't really call yourself something like that unless you are born into it. Appreciate sure, but the same as I can't claim to be from Florida.

fucking great choon m8. Love a bit of the old skool breaks.

youtube.com/watch?v=iQVv40_9NSo

Half of Labour's voter base are Pakistanis

LARPer

Asking this with a purpose. What recent events are you aware of the Government Legal Department being involved in?
>hard mode: that aren't brexit related

It's been a long time since I've been to a match but I've always wondered why the religion of peace have not enriched a stadium crowd yet. The mob outside the turnstiles would do.