Finally. It's happening

Finally. It's happening.

For once, a law enforcement agency is going to hold BLM and Antifa Cucks responsible for their actions and we're going to make sure as many of those cucks get nailed for their domestic terrorism.

We've helped pin criminals before. We've chased LaBeouf into mental instability. We're capable of this.

Durham County Sheriff stated yesterday that it's "Arresting time" (bluelivesmatter.blue/durham-county-sheriff-announces-active-investigation-suspects-brought-confederate-statue/). They've identified several of the people responsible for tearing down the statue of General Robert E. Lee (a decorated US Army Vet and a significant part of American history) and the first arrest has been confirmed. The individual arrested was the person climbing the statue to place the rope around it (abc11.com/politics/protester-who-pulled-down-durham-statue-arrested/2309889/). Regardless of what you FEEL at the end of the day this is part of American History and what Antifa and BLM are doing is no different than ISIS tearing down pieces of history overseas to "erase" it. They are the truest definition of domestic terrorists.

On this thread we are going to comb through the videos of the terrorists and extract as many individual faces from the chaos as possible from as many different angles of the incident as possible. Once that is done, it should be easy to identify the people via social networking, and then it's just a matter of turning the document containing the names and faces over to Durham Police/Durham County Sheriff's Office.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6koXCehHJdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YAQuy4B3kpo
youtube.com/watch?v=1gIPkwBWGgk
youtube.com/watch?v=jmv6TPNnYXU
foxnews.com/us/2017/08/16/more-arrested-in-toppling-confederate-statue-in-north-carolina.html
anonymousconservative.com/blog/15-moroccan-teenagers-treated-for-rabies-after-sex-with-donkey/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/43-of-some-refugees-have-latent-tb/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/aids-is-growing-drug-resisitant/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/2-of-gays-account-for-50-of-aids-cases/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/aids-acquires-drug-resistance/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/migrants-are-r-strategists-half-of-swedish-rape-epidemic-targets-children/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_M._McPherson
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijra_(Islam)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here are the video's I've been able to find thus far of the incident:

Angle 1: This is the main video being shown everywhere: youtube.com/watch?v=6koXCehHJdQ
Angle 2: This is similar to angle #1 but further back: youtube.com/watch?v=YAQuy4B3kpo
Angle 3:Here is an alternate angle being filmed at the same time: youtube.com/watch?v=1gIPkwBWGgk
Angle 4: Shit quality, but another angle similar to angle #3: youtube.com/watch?v=jmv6TPNnYXU

Bamp

Also someone give me a quick rundown on @yesyoureracist

Margaret Sanger
Robert Byrd
Vladmir Lenin

Why not:

> gather alt-right (70% of white men under 35)
> bring your AR15s
> Defend ALL Confederate statues in America
> at night light tiki torches
> live stream entire affair
> Create chainmailed front-line with shield wall, gas mask, flame retardant gear, extinguishers at the ready
> do not initiate violence - anyone beyond the shield wall is not associated with the defenders
> media either covers it or the globalist kikes try another false flag which rallies more troops to our cause

If we get a good size portfolio of the terrorists in question I will be the one to show my face when I hand deliver it to the Durham County Sheriff's Office.

Go to Samuel Hydenberg's twitter from aug 14-15, "the faggot that's been doxxing /ourguys/"

boot licker

Because they'll still say it's your fault, user.

Cuckold.

The problem is if that happens, it's more fuel for the media to run the anti-american machine. It's time to fight back using the legal system. That's the one way to push back and have the support of law enforcement.

They don't want this nonsense to happen either, but they need the people to set them loose on them.

They stabbed a man with blades cause even though he's a lefty he's not lefty enough . We need these people jailed . Trump has had enough and ordered antifa organisers ip addresses. They will be jailed . Some are already facing 10 years for rioting . Antifa are finished . Decency wins . There's a new fucking sheriff in town .

Okay, so lets see if we can't start connecting the dots through the faces.

bump

>And he's going to be just as much of a lefty cuck tomorrow

Sean king has been doing it . Threatening people's families too . Twitter should ban him

Let's ditch the politeness and make it (((our fault))) then

slashed not stabbed, he should consider himself lucky

? you sound like a bot

Reeeeeee saddle up regulators

They got him outside his home . He's not even a Nazi so what's their excuse . This means anyone right of antifa are now Nazis . They thrill hey are the law

Now we're talking.

>Robert E. Lee (a decorated US Army Vet and a significant part of American history)

You misspelled "an avowed non-American who orchestrated the deaths of loyal American soldiers."

bump
retard. right now we need to fly under the radar and expose antifa and the alt left's violence.

reddit.com/r/cuckold is that way, friend.

Nice.

Self inflicted wound.
He didnt contact cops
He immediately posted on social media
He didnt go to hospital
He asked social media to locate his assailants.
He didnt get stabbed

The slash bears all the hallmarks of being self inflicted it is shallow neat and straight, on the front of the body in a position easily accessible by the (victim).

If you attack somebody with a knife you make sure the cunt goes in and slide across their belly.

>bump
I wish that screenshot had the replies

Even my liberal friends think antifa are terrorist.

Why haven't you redpilled them?

You're a fucking retard. You know how many times Antifa has been stabbed with their own knives yet you expect us to believe they're all level 5 blade ninjas now and guarantee they're gonna get a successful stab each time?

Most of those faggots have never been in a fight before.

This is why I said let's extract faces from the video to turn them over to the Durham Police.

And can you not post facebook links on here?

AYO HOL UP
So you be sayin tearin up hall of cost memrorials ain't wats good?
*smacks lips*
WHAI POWWA!
*throws up gang sign like in rap videos*

*And not slide across the belly.

Considering how soft the belly is with no fucking bones the knife should have gone in deeper. What's more if he was actually attacked with a knife I would expect to see cuts on his arms from where he fended the knife off from.

You cunts will believe anything.

Bump for justice.

Thank the negroe's lack of foresight to fuck their PR.

Because they don't want to be apart of all of this chaos.We do agree on a lot of things and we also disagree, and they don't act like children when they hear something they don't like so it's....kind of at least half there.

What a good doggo. I just hope he didn't catch any diseases from chewing on that nasty commie.

Okay, here are the confirmed arrests thus far:

Ngoc Loan Tran 24 (no social media found)
Dante Strobino 35 (/dante.strobino)
Peter Gilbert 39 (/profile.php?id=2737860)
Takiyah Thompson (/takiyah.escobar)

All of the links above in parenthesis are meant to have facebook dot com in front, but the almighty 4chins won't let me post them as links.

Takiyah was the person who put the rope around the statue to bring it down. I'm not sure where the others place as of now.

Source: foxnews.com/us/2017/08/16/more-arrested-in-toppling-confederate-statue-in-north-carolina.html

Building celebratory statues for your nation's enemies is the cuck move in this situation, my pal.

inb4 "Fox new's is fake news"

fucking libcucks

But they still vote for gibs for nigs and turnstiles at the border

He was a decorated veteran of the Mexican war.
He was pardoned for his part in the War of Northern Aggression.
You retards might want to review history before pulling down more statues.
Toppling Washington and Jefferson will get you labeled domestic terrorists for sure.

Actually...they don't vote at all....

You're right. Down with communism

make sure it stays that way, then

You cunt are a retard. You get stabbed with a fucking knife you go to hospital. You Google knife wounds and you will see the results of a fucking knife attack. You Google self inflicted cut and you will see this cunts injury.

Get these fucks in the webm too.

I guess we're gonna shitpost instead of doing something about the issue again huh?

I meet antifags IRL that defended what happened in CHarlie Hebdo...
These cunts will be sorry they were even born when SHTF.

Since I can't fundraise enough to run for national office and I won't waste my time with bullshit local politics, yes.

What is the name of that memey red dressed grill

>foxnews.com/us/2017/08/16/more-arrested-in-toppling-confederate-statue-in-north-carolina.html

>“I’m tired of white supremacy keeping its foot on my neck and the necks of people who look like me,” Thompson said at a news conference. “That statue glorifies the conditions that oppressed people live in, and it had to go.”

Only a nigger could blame whitey and still somehow go to college. Racism is so bad and so oppressive yet you still can go get that diversity degree.

Even I know he was a US colonel before returning to virginia to fight for his state in the CS army. Im not even a burger. He also fought side by side with Grant in the mexican americsn war.

>Part of American history.
Move it to private property or a museum. Don't give a fuck about some failed state that gain traction again as a counter culture.

Since I'm not a burger I couldn't hive a fuck

Speaking of diseases, I would avoid muds, commies and Starcucks if I were to you all:

anonymousconservative.com/blog/15-moroccan-teenagers-treated-for-rabies-after-sex-with-donkey/

anonymousconservative.com/blog/43-of-some-refugees-have-latent-tb/

Who said I was shitposting you retard

Failed state? It was the only example of American people using the power of the states to try and not be forced into changing by the federal government. How in the hell are you gonna rock the Gasden flag but have a walnut for a fucking brain?

You don't move historic items just because people wanna "fight the power" by being terrorists.

we will never be isolated, we will never be alone. the law and the constitution have our back. we are america, and we will not allow extreme foreign elements like antifa and the rest of the alt left to destroy our culture, our heratige, or attack our brothers and sisters of all races and religions. one nation, under god, indivisible- with liberty and justice for ALL

Just a blanket statement, expressing distaste in the attention spans of the people on this thread.

Godspeed, soldier.

This

Well as long as everyone on the side of the Constitution is on here chastising each other over things that don't even matter in the grand scheme of things then it's not gonna be long before we lose the nation to these radicals.

Don't forget, we keep seeing that our elected politicians cave to them time and time again. Remember, stupid voters keep them in office. They don't have any incentive to have the backs of the intelligent people of America, because we'll be the same people to get them out of office if they violate our trust.

>what a waste of quints

day of the emu when?

>it's unbelievable that antifa would harm anybody
Even if you are correct in your assertion, you're still an insufferable twat.

>It was the only example of American people using the power of the states to try and not be forced into changing by the federal government.
You clearly don't know what the flag is about. The flag is in reference to the join or die movement of the Revolutionary war. What southern states did was pathetic by ceding from the Union when in fact the South was over represented and held the minority of the population. What the south did was betrayal to the idea of what the United States were founded upon.

Move that shit out of public space. It shouldn't be glamorized at all.

Cala a boca, paneleirote, vai mas é pra caminha que amanhã é dia de escola.

You clearly don't understand that it was discussing division of the states. And the only time we saw division of the states was during the Civil War. Unfortunately for the Constitution however, it proved that the states can be "persuaded" into agreement with the federal Government no matter what.

That is why you do not understand the Gasden flag. That is why you are a poser edgekid. Go read a book. Learn about American history.

>Thinking the men behind the flag would support such treasonous acts.
Even though Gadsden was a South Carolinian, he would condemned such actions that took place.
Change your flag to that shit wipe battle flag bubba.

You are the ones who defend faggots and go for aids acceptance. I've got news for you, shit head commie:

anonymousconservative.com/blog/aids-is-growing-drug-resisitant/

anonymousconservative.com/blog/2-of-gays-account-for-50-of-aids-cases/

anonymousconservative.com/blog/aids-acquires-drug-resistance/

We are going to get you all domestic terrorists in jail. Like Ivette Felarca, like Eric Claiton.

And you should wake up pea brain, even if you win the coming civil wars, the islamists will turn on you once you were weakened by the fight against the patriots. And even if you can fight the patriots and islamists, communism is a authoritarian form of government, and those always kill free thinkers, idealists (because communist is nothing but a jewish mafia and they would rebel) and the useful idiots like yourself that help the leaders get in power (because they have shown that they'll fight the power if in big enough numbers).

Your group is surrounded by disease ridden fags and MENA invaders, and by islamists that are using you like the useful idiots that you are, just like your jewish masters. I bet you're a junkie or a drug dealer, all you antifags I meet IRL are one or the other. You're going to have a bad time mate.

:)

agree, fuck starbucks and commie subhumans

:D

You read this one:

"Fifteen minors who sexually assaulted a donkey in the small rural town of Sidi Kamel in the communal providence of Sidi Kacem have been treated for rabies infections received from the animal."

"Morocco is an Islamic country, with 98.7% of the population Muslims.[10] The following is taken from a paper on sexuality in Morocco written by Nadia Kadiri, M.D., and Abderrazak Moussaïd, M.D., with Abdelkrim Tirraf, M.D., and Abdallah Jadid, M.D. Translated by Raymond J. Noonan, Ph.D., and Sandra Almeida.[11]

In the rural world, zoophilia is still very widespread and not blameworthy. With masturbation, it constitutes an obligatory passage in the adolescent male’s apprenticeship of sexuality.

The operative phrase is ‘obligatory passage in the adolescent male’s apprenticeship of sexuality’. Obligatory. It means in rural Morocco, Muslim males must have sexual intercourse with animals as part of their sexual apprenticeship.

Also according to the scholars Allen Edwardes and Robert Masters, Ph.D, FAACS, the Muslims of Morocco believe that sexual intercourse with donkeys “make the penis grow big and strong” and masturbation is often scorned by them in favor of bestiality.[12]"

>Obligatory

HAHAHAHAHAHA

And what about this one:
anonymousconservative.com/blog/migrants-are-r-strategists-half-of-swedish-rape-epidemic-targets-children/
"Rapes in Sweden has been soaring since the country started to take in large numbers of Muslim migrants and refugees. According to statistics, 92 percent of all severe rapes (violent rapes) are committed by migrants and refugees. 100 percent of all attack rapes (where victim and attacker had no previous contact) are committed by that same group.

According to BRÅ, 43 percent of rape victims are children."

No I realise antifa are violent cunts. But this cunt story reads like pure fiction.

It was supposedly a box cutter, so a small sliver of razer designed to cut not stab. Which explains the appearance of the wound.

>knife should have gone deeper

Look user, I know you're the investigator on the case, but they used box cutters.
Try stabbing someone with one of those, I guarantee it won't work.

yikes

topkek

Send him more seizure gifs!

Commies are so dumb they choose allies who want them dead...

Justice being done, boys.

DAY OF THE FUCKING EMU WHEN?

Guys

James M. McPherson put them up to this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_M._McPherson

Its called hegira, jihad via migration. It's how muhammed took Medina from the jews, he cried at their door with a sob story about being a refugee and in 5 years all jews had been killed or driven out. It's what they are doing in the West today.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijra_(Islam)

>
>Gasden flag.

wew lad

who is this black bitch??

A nigger.

That's what radical centrists and white knights deserve. I have no sympathy for the person that rushes into a fight to try and break it up. I laugh when they get injured the most.

redpilled

>a significant part of American history
In the same way Osama Bin Laden was.