American echo chamber: the board

why not make /apol/ (american politics) so americans can have even more trump threads while people are given free range to discuss other topics in normal Sup Forums ? everyone would benefit from that

cry moar faggot
>capcha: skirts

>discussing europe

I'm sure there's a lot going on in the world and all but did you hear about the time Trump had TWO scoops of ice cream?

>Politics outside of America
>Mattering at all

Who gives a fuck about europe, you have 2 possible destiny's both of which are shit. Europe keeps accepting niggers and the european union collapses starting multiple civil wars that end with ethnic cleansing or mass deportations. The second future occurs if the usa has a civil war or collapse, the eu collapses and russia invades eastern europe maybe pushing further.

>he says while posting on an American website
Don't you faggots have anything similar? And besides, it's not like politics in your country actually matter.

America matters more than small faggot EU vassals, my state alone is bigger and richer.

Use filters

Space travel hasn't developed enough to make that necessary. NB: America already claims entire Milky Way, you'll have to go further.

thanks for proving my point, this is an american reddit echo chamber
>my state alone is bigger than Europe
>american education

JUST GOT BACK FROM THE ILLINOIS LOCK THE FRONT DOOR OH BOY

Lol. Nodody cares about your opinion.

The anglo has made your country's unimportant, the only euro countries that matter are france,germany,italy,poland,russia, and the uk. Spain is as irrelevant as portugal

I said EU vassal states you spic kys

because then nobody would be in Sup Forums you stupid faggot.
>lets move the popular shit away so we can wallow in our stagnant bullshit all day yay
kys

Hey retard, is this a thread talking shit on trump?
Whoa why is it allowed in my ECHO CHAMBER? WTF MODS OMG

says the 51st state

I would rather be a 51st state, then we would have some level of importance.

im not arguing spain is relevant
just saying that im interested in other politics
theres loads of shit going on in places other than USA you know?

If you want Sup Forums to talk about Europe more, talk about Europe more. Get ragey at each other about European political shit. Pick fights with your Jewish bankers the way Americans pick fights with their own Jewish bankers. Otherwise you should just accept that one of the things that makes your cultures inferior is your lack of interest in your own political climate.

This, start your own threads you piece of shit.

You wish you could divide the board, Schlomo.

Why is there almost no Western solidarity on Sup Forums? Don't let the JIDF, RIDF, chinks or mudslimes turn ourselves against each other.

t. newfag who doesn't want to dig through piles of shit to find a good thread like everyone else