Say it with me

Say it with me
PRESIDENT ZUCC

We are born with Original Sin, so yes, many of us are born hating.

1There is an appointed time for everything. And there is a time for every event under heaven—
2A time to give birth and a time to die;
A time to plant and a time to uproot what is planted.

3A time to kill and a time to heal;
A time to tear down and a time to build up.

4A time to weep and a time to laugh;
A time to mourn and a time to dance.

5A time to throw stones and a time to gather stones;
A time to embrace and a time to shun embracing.

6A time to search and a time to give up as lost;
A time to keep and a time to throw away.

7A time to tear apart and a time to sew together;
A time to be silent and a time to speak.

8A time to love and a time to hate;
A time for war and a time for peace.

>It's a disgrace that we still need to say that neo-Nazis and white supremacists are wrong -- as if this is somehow not obvious.

Guess it's not so obvious, huh. But that thought never crosses their mind

You are not supposed to use contractions in the written word.

Also saged

PRESIDENT SUCC!
>PRESIDENT SUCC!
PRESIDENT SUCC!

this smug cunt's going to waste a lot of money running for president

As a Jew?

He married a non-jew and his children are not Jewish, he takes down pro-Israel facebook pages while leaving up pro palestine ones.

Guess its ok when the racism and nazism is en behalf of arabs, but when whites are racist oh no.

It's a game. He's not anti-Nazi, he's just anti-Trump.

I say this as a jewnon

>it's a sin to protect yourself against niggers

Same dude who says there's nothing new under the sun. Manic depressive q'oheleth, i feel him

Well said. I can hardly believe this is the man censoring my fb posts about corruption in my government

How are libs so dumb? If they want to know where hate comes from, just ask. It's like they forgot talking exists. Literally just ask a neo-nazi why he hates Jews, and he'll tell you. Problem solved.

>Not even zucc can penetrate the dems system and runs as 3rd party
>Takes away almost exclusively from dems
>Trump wins reelection with 48 states

"but when someone tries to silence others or attacks them based on who they are or what they believe, that hurts us all and is unacceptable"

so I only saw one party in this whole thing trying to silence others

Bible says we're all born sinners Mark.

>as a Jew

stopped reading

No user, it's a metaphysical phantom that comes from the ether. Only King Zucc can exorcise it.

I honestly cant believe the algorithms told him to include that phrase. Bad AI speechwriter

Vote for Tom

He is jewish and the Us will never vote for a jew. That shows how much intolerance and hate there is in the culture.

So fucking sick of people talking about hatred this, hatred that, love vs. hatred, coming from self-proclaimed intellectuals no less. When your mental capacities stop at "this is or isn't hatred" then you're just a mindless drone incapable of deep thought. Why factor nuance, why examine long-term consequences, why challenge yourself intellectually when you can just label anything you disagree with as hatred. I remember Love v. Hate was a big new age concept several years ago and they were rightfully laughed at. Now it's like every other status on kikebook is about that shit

hes cheating on his wife with another chink

> When one of the richest men in the world also has a very A+ list public face he really needs to be careful how he cheats on his wife. This guy is still really young to be this rich. He is also an a-hole. Yes, even before cheating on his wife. He has been hooking up with this A- list mostly television actress from a superhero show. She has a trait our rich cheater always looks for in the women he is with. With everything going on right now in our rich a-hole’s life right now, he has not been paying as much attention to secrecy. Our actress and the closeted actor she had been pretending to date just did not get along and she doesn’t want another fake boyfriend. Our actress has been making some waves and talking about her mysterious boyfriend. Her friends have never been told his name but between the three or four of them our actress has given enough clues to know exactly who it is. One of the friends says the actress was going to tell her exactly who the boyfriend was but was honestly afraid she might end up dead if someone found out. Could he kill someone? Tough one. He hates dissent. I could see him making the life of the actress miserable until the end of time but probably not killing her. Mark Zuckerberg (Priscilla Chan)/Jessica Henwick ("Iron Fist") (Asian)/Finn Jones ("Iron Fist")

FUCK ZUCK

>We aren't born hating each other
Zuck is right, racism is a learned response to blackness.

did this faggot really just copy off former president barack hussein obama

>So fucking sick of people talking about hatred this, hatred that, love vs. hatred, coming from self-proclaimed intellectuals no less. When your mental capacities stop at "this is or isn't hatred" then you're just a mindless drone incapable of deep thought.

So much this. It's like a child who doesn't like bad things.In any case, what's wrong with hate anyway, i hate injustice, abuses of power, is that wrong?