Anyone unironically hoping for the 2nd Coming on Sept. 23rd?

I've kind of had it with this gay earth, and am hoping in secret that it's not a LARP that judgment day is coming up in just over a month. At least it'll be the end of commies and leftists, that's comforting enough for me.

Anyone else feel this way?

Everyone I see that picture, I'm disgusted by her fingernails.

*Every time

grow up

Go outside. Meet people. Get a job. Work out. Stop browsing Sup Forums. Do any two of these things and you'll feel more optimistic. Trust me, I wouldn't lie to you over the internet.

Dude do you even read? Only the son and father knows when the son comes again

>wanting hell for all eternity
Fucking idiot

please grow up

We can still hope.

>he believes in god

Every year there's supposed to be a late September happening, and every year it doesn't happen.

>believing what the bible says

nice spooks nerd

haha i laugh at you.

>communists shitting up the thread with nonsense

why am i not fucking surprised at all

But he admonishes us for not knowing the seasons and the signs of his coming.

Read up kiddo

I hope so.

I'm certain something will happen on September 23rd

>nonsense

Says the faggot who believes the bible. Also, I'm an individualist, it's just this shitnigger website doesn't have a flag like that

It's September 23rd 2021 not 2017

Aren't Nazis meant to be against religion? Or are you an ideologue?

Hungry buddy?

Nazism is pro-Christianity.

NOW you tell me....

hell is where all the cool people are

cute Ratto

>Says the faggot who believes the bible.

I think it's really cute when people believe themselves to be their own gods.

Oh well, you'll find out one day.

It's not like you get to talk to people in hell.

that fingernails are fucking disgusting

>Go outside.
I do quite often
>Meet people.
I know enough, most people are garbage now.
>Get a job.
Been solidly self-employed for 20 years, senpai.
>Work out
Been powerlifting for 15 years, it's still not enough.

Sadly, optimism is gone every time I have human contact or read anything online.

That rat was born without legs

While September 23rd will fulfill the Rvelations 12 sign, there are still many other signs that need to be fulfilled before the rapture may begin.

Most people are not garbage!

Worst life ever.

>can't communicate
>eat shitty pet store food
>can't move around
>just shit and sleep

what a strange picture

Sounds like you know what you need to do.

Only christfucks or Sup Forumstards believe in jeeboz second cumming,since there is no jeebuz.

There's no antichrist and those big signs. You have to wait buddy.

>i do quite often
Leaves the house at least once a day
>i know enough, most people are garbage now
Depressed nerd
>self-employed
Unemployable
>powerlifting
Switches hands while jacking off

Yeah that's why Hitler purged clerics and murdered priests. Or was Hitler 'not real Nazism'?

>"am hoping in secret that it's not a LARP"
>"Anyone else feel this way?"

Fuck no, dude!

Ive just finally got a mortgage, earning a shit tonne self employed with own business and I've been working out for last 2 years, in shape and now boxing at amateur level. I finally have a firearms license (britfag- fucking tough to get).

Dude, my life is sweet compared to the mild autistic hermit I was on Sup Forums in '08.

Fuck your second coming.

Not as hungry as the Amerilard

What's going to happen, am I going to get struck down by lightning for blasphemy? Get your head out of your ass, religious institutionalism is slavery

>meet people
How do you think Sup Forumsacks ended up here, leaf? We bittered best who bittered first.

its not the bible you fucking asshat, its a bunch of schitzo's predicting this shit.

Yeah sure buddy, Hitler TOTALLY was athestic which is why he said "God has saved me" in Mein Kmapf HAHAHA

Damn, look at those disgusting fingernails

SHILL THREAD FUCK OFF WITH YOUR STUPID SHIT.

Kikesuckers are in force today, but will not win.

Nothing's happening

>no one knows the day and the time

no, the father and son know the end not when the son comes down.We know the signs when the son is coming down and he will show himself.

>"alt-left"

>JUST PULL YOURSELF UP BY YOUR BOOTSTRAPS, user
>JUST B URSELF

Ok, be a whiny recluse. I don't give a fuck.

stop whining man

Most of my encounters of the past decade have shown me otherwise. But then again, I work in retail, so that just makes it that much worse.

Cute, but wrong.

>DUDE, LESS TALK MORE ACTION LMAO
Why are you here, user? Why are you posting on this website instead of uncucking your country and/or becoming rich 24/7?

>religious institutionalism is slavery

Not nearly as much as deluding one's self that you are your own god.

I'm trying to offer something constructive. Moral support. Clearly it's a wasted effort.

Back to TRS with you, laddie.

>stating the obvious to express some kind of constructive support,
>being a virtue signalling normalfag
>"Hurr, if you want friends, be social. If you want money, get rich. Theres nothing between you and your goal. Just think about it and it will happen. If it doesnt, then you clearly dont want it enough."
Why do normalfags make the worst arguments and almost never offer logical advice and instead spew trivial platitudes to seem like some moral savant?

aww that cute

>her

Do any of the two things I listed and maybe your life will improve. Are you too stupid to see that, or do you prefer to wallow in your cynicism and self-pity?

The first 3.5 years will be peace. Aka the purge.