Why did god create this world? It's utter shit. Only a nigger would create something so shit. Is god a nigger?

Why did god create this world? It's utter shit. Only a nigger would create something so shit. Is god a nigger?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bxLxDEW-1Zg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's obvious, there is no god.

This is some underrated bait man

Because the material world isn't our real home. Our eternal nature is to be in the spiritual world with Lord Krsna.

It's just a huge fucking free-for-all simulation

Wew, calm your anger and take a drink.

Lil Wayne is redpilled

Allah said he created evil.

NEW PERSPECTIVE

We were supposed to be in Eden, user. It is best to not question our Lord. He will guide us and it will soon all make sense. Resist satan's lies.

The Demiurge that rules this plane is an asshole.

Fuckin' pesky Demiurge is in my wattymelon patch again, grrr!

piss off

>Do shitty things and make your world shitty
>blame God for allowing you to do anything you want

Your actions have consequences. Just like your ancestors actions had consequences. You can either bitch like a little kid and throw a tantrum, or man the fuck up and do your duty.

Fucking delusional pieces of shit.

I would like to buy a vowel please

If God was a nigger he'd just invent chicken and weed on the first day, spend six days eating and smoking, and "the earth" would be a mudhut full of weed and chicken

>Is god a nigger?
Nah that nigger Satan corrupted creation just like blacks moving into a white neighborhood

why are the hindu gods elder scrolls elves?

Don't universalize your own perspective.

Quality post.

You'll never understand, user. You and me, we're not even the same species. I used to be you, then I evolved. From where you're standing, you're a man. From where I'm standing, you're an ape. You're not even an ape. You're a Sup Forums person. Sup Forums is like the weather, only it's man-made weather. World? It's pure. You're the one made it impure. You're buying and selling fear. You say "why?" I say "why bother?"

And one more thing: swedes are racists: youtube.com/watch?v=bxLxDEW-1Zg

no but Swedish women love niggers

> is god a nigger?

at this point i dont doubt anything anymore,because only a nigger or a jew would want a world like this.

>underrated

kill me

what happened?

He created them on the image of his scrotum, thats why they have pube hair

I know you have a lot of questions...
The day has enough trouble as it is.
Your internet isn't natural, what you're seeing is only but a fraction of what God sees in the whole extent of the entirety. When He returns you will understand...

>soon..............

The world is beautiful. Absolutely shockingly magical. Sorry you don't see it.
People on the other hand suck dog shit.
But then again, when you REALLY give something consciousness and free will, you're going to have a lot of that. Which was an intended consequence.

>Creates a child with a white woman married to another man and then abandons them
Sounds like a nigger to me

Only a nigger like OP would ruin Gods creation like a nigger destroying any given neighborhood