DEFEND THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

DEFEND THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

yournewswire.com/charlottesville-inside-job/
youtu.be/Jis0fLWBBXU
thehill.com/homenews/media/346751-fox-friends-guest-anyone-who-defends-trump-is-morally-bankrupt
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernardine_Dohrn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

False flag

These people are so fucking childish and absurd. That's how you know this won't end well. The only way out of this now is for one side or the other to be completely eradicated.

lol

CROCODILE TEARS

I'm not gonna defend that.

Hilarious. Niggers, who have NO morals, calling others "morally bankrupt".

I'm not a critic of acting, user

wtf i am sympathetic now to blacks in spite of their manifest reluctance to assimilate and set aside their traditions of murder, rape, robbery, and societal and economic decay

TOP ZOZZLE

IF YOU'RE BANKRUPT ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS DECLARE BANKRUPTCY AND THEN YOU CAN START MAKING MORAL MONEY AGAIN

I didn't think his people were usually weak baby men.

Trump had nothing to do with that shit and gave the perfect response to the situation. There's not even room to twist what he said, the media just straight up lies when they say he didn't speak out against white nationalists.

FAKE NEWS

>13% of the population
>Commit 50% of all violent crimes
>Lecture others on morals

Lmao, watching 2 niggers talk to each other is "news" in the US. Fkn lmao, fix your shit USA. Back in the day this was entertainment in a zoo or circus.

i don't reply to kiddie meme flags but you raise a very important point. we have unbelievable safety nets here, most importantly bankruptcy law. it's very, very hard to have to face bad decisions here.

you're literally right in what you said

Where are the tears for the carnage of black on back crime in place like Chicago?

Black people are always crying for the camera. They're not human, don't fall for it.

Good, niggers don't belong in the white party

The Mayor of Charlotteville got $320,000 from George Soros. So did the Governor. It was a staged event-both sides. Trying to start a race war. Former Obama operatives all over this one as well. Even a cop says it was an inside job.
yournewswire.com/charlottesville-inside-job/

Beautiful. We're going to use this for years.

Oh wow i finally get it! I just needed these two particular nignogs to tell me. Thanks niggers!

The kikes really are shutting it all down. Even Fox News is pushing the one sided violence agenda.

>implying niggers have morals

>moral money
kek

>defending obvious crocodile tears
>defending against a woman who says this isn't talking points while spouting talking points that she fails to even pronounce correctly

is this why there are only a few token blacks on CNN amongst all the Jews?

The woman in pic related is a leftest terrorist.

She murdered people in her terrorist attack on San Francisco.

where's the bit i'm meant to care about?

who is this crusty cunt?

defend this shit

Liberals using emotion for argument purposes wow, really made me think. Sage.

Ok
>breaking down over things Trump didn't actually say or did say but it wasn't good enough
Well, they're either a faker or a candidate for meds and therapy.

>Member the Republican chick crying on Fox News after the pussy tape?

I Member and no one cares.

>13% of the population
You know, this being the case, I ought only ever to see nigs nogging 13% of the time, on television (were I gay enough to watch it), in films, in media, social or mainstream.

But I seem to see them a lot more than 13% of the time. I venture that a third of anyone who makes it onto our collective American screens looks dipped in shit. Strange over-representation.

Really throttles my walnuts.

Restricting gun ownership to registered Republicans only would solve this problem.

It is actually less than 13% as it is mostly the males that commit the violent crimes.

So maybe something like 6% of the country commits 50% of the murders.

but whitey made them do it!

>The Mayor of Charlotteville got $320,000 from George Soros. So did the Governor. It was a staged event-both sides. Trying to start a race war. Former Obama operatives all over this one as well. Even a cop says it was an inside job.
>yournewswire.com/charlottesville-inside-job/

Thats real?

i'd vote for that

>The only way out of this now is for one side or the other to be completely eradicated.

that's the only solution I'm afraid

Considering nowhere does it link to his bank account or purported wire transfers; yes, it is fake.

Ask a liberal sometimes why Democrats are so violent.

If you break it down by political party, everyone knows you're talking about blacks and it gets really uncomfortable for them. Always makes me chuckle because it forces race realism and people start to squirm.

This is it. This is the point. What happened in Charlottsville was blown WAY out of proportion for the intended purpose of finding a way to tarnish the President for no better reason than that the left just sort of doesn't like him. They can't win an election, so this is what they do.

Faggot
youtu.be/Jis0fLWBBXU
thehill.com/homenews/media/346751-fox-friends-guest-anyone-who-defends-trump-is-morally-bankrupt

Just another leftist "hero".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernardine_Dohrn

what would they say? cry institutional racism gives them the right to be violent?

wtf I hate Drumpf now end campaign impeach Russia nukes

This.
There has been countless leftist riots way more bigger and violent that what happened in Cville, but the left and the media it's just blowing it up, trying to blame whitey more and more.
It will backfire on them tho, you'll see

Day of the Helicopter soon?

I think that argument turns off moderates or old fashioned liberals.

You basically win the debate if they begin excusing violence for any reason.

You can always ask if white people have the right to be violent to non-whites when they turn into a minority in the country. Should shut them up.

It's making me very angry

Nigger.

You know this whole Charlottesville thing is just gonna blow over when the NEXT big news cycle pops up or Kimmy goes on a tantrum that he's not a headliner again.

The opposite of the truth, AS ALWAYS.

This made my day.

Saw this at the gym this morning. Fucking so much cringe.

White people are committing 100s of murders and shootings but the racists polices don't arrest them. Its systemic and shit.

couldn't have been somebody elses car?

You can't steal from niggers when everything they've ever had was handed to them by whites.

Lol crying, niggers btfo.

>moral relativists complaining about muh morality

Meh, this is a desperate attempt to feign outrage to put in Pence. It's not going to work because most people can see through the bullshit. The Russian shit fell apart so now they're grasping at straws. If anything, normies are waking up to how controlled our media is.

black people still act like they are slaves lol

That was one of the most pathetic things ive ever seen. I might KMS after seeing those fake tears.

The Fox bimbo even started crying afterwards. Disgusting,

What did trump say that was incorrect, specifically?

Yup

It's a combination of things, NAFTA renegotations are going to fuck over the corporate globalists, that's probably why she's really crying, and the GOP establishment needs cover to oust Trump without seeming like they are back stabbing him. They want this to be pussygate 2.0 where they ask him to step down. But Trump's balls are too massive to punk out like a bitch.

this week has been my breaking point with nigs. The dyke league of the WNBA just on ESPN now all protested the national anthem. It's really pissing me off. These niggers live in this country, the same country peopled died for and die to come to. These niggers should go back to Africa. Atleast Latinos know that this country is a God send to them, niggers? nope.

"Niggers"

I don't know that it will. And in the meantime they will seize ever more power, and ultimately, there will be more murders. I've been telling you guys for weeks now. The only thing about this escalation between antifa and the alt right that seems obvious is that it will result in rivers of blood. You guys need to clean your rooms. You need to sort yourselves. It is not yet too late.

cry babies

>niggers act like victims

>Feelings
>Facts
facts.

>Trump denounces Nazis and white supremacists
>Trump denounces Antifa and violent protestors in general
>You are morally bankrupt if you defend these denouncements
So is he Sup Forums's guy?

Sauce?

Let's see black pundits from soros orgs, goes on fox repeats van jones talking points, Cries on cam just like van jones...

Yeah this ain't fake news or propaganda at all

>Mock "white tears"
>Cry
Fuck these niggers

what editor do you use?

he denounced the violence and he isn't a Nazi, nor does he or they support each other. what do theyh actually want?

character assassination of Anderson Cooper when?

Less. Black men are far more likely to be killed than black women, and blacks have an a/x gender ratio of 0.8, meaning that they have far more women than average.

Black women are more likely to be emotional and scream and shot and disturb the peace, but not nearly as likely to be violent. In terms of violent demographics:
>Black Men
>Hispanic Men
>Black Women
>White Men
>Hispanic Women
>White Women
>Asian Women
>Asian Men

Asian men are the only demographic that commit less violent acts than their female counterparts. The more you know.

Moral bankruptcy feels fucking good man

These black people are so brainwashed and don't even know their own history. They think the egyptians were actual black people for godsakes due to the lies of white people educating them. I feel bad for them. It's so hard to discover the truth these days.

you must be new here. takes 3 seconds to find on google from fbi crime statistics

Heather Heyer is literally the only white woman blacks have ever shed a tear for.. WTF?

Fucking chinks are docile as fuck, maybe we should get them to chase the dragon again to see if they grow some balls.

Fox was never Trump's guys. They picked Trump over Hillary but Cruz, Rubio, Kasich, and Jeb over Trump. They are only defending him when it's convenient to keep a republican in the white house. They are towing the bastardized party line and now that RINOS everywhere are abandoning ship over some nonPC bullshit fox feels it can get away with it.

ALL NEWS MEDIA IS FAKE NEWS MEDIA! FOX I OWNED BY THE SAME GUYS THAT OWN CNN! DONT BE CONTROLLED

>draw arrows at stuff that's not that dissimilar from each other
>FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG WHOOP WHOOP REEEEE WHOOP WHOOP

>Crying Niggers
Why should I care?

i am on duty to judge your tv cry for you.

The narrative is that the license plate ties it to this kid. Artists figured out that the kid who go arrested was t the person driving. Cars don't match. Perfect reversal getaway. Only video of the arrest was recorded by a police chopper that mysteriously crashed. Makes you think.

I just realized there wasn't a single nigger in that movie.

DESTROY ALL THE VHS AND WIPE IT FROM THE INTERNET!

The people who sold blacks to slavers were black.

This makes me want to hop in Trump train again