So why is smoking marijuana considered degenerate and drinking alcohol is not?

So why is smoking marijuana considered degenerate and drinking alcohol is not?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/health/health-news/cannabis-drug-reduces-seizures-severe-epilepsy-cases-n764381
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>So why is smoking marijuana considered degenerate and drinking alcohol is not?
Neither is degenerate if you use them privately. When the usage hits a point where people can tell, it's degenerate. If it's such a part of your lifestyle you broadcast to public, or preach; then you are a degenerate.
This is a irrelevant slide post, not saging is degenerate. OP is a degenerate fag.

Alcohol is an excellent way to make sterile, long preservable drinks during a time that it wasn't fully understood that bacteria caused illnesses

I think it is very good to cook herbs into fat and eat them to get the benefits.

I have no clue.

Quit weed for a year, but began drinking during that time. Went from absolutely aesthetic aryan to a pretty fucking chubby dude who was hungover a bit too much. Took a rip the other day and was like "holy fuck why was I being a degenerate alcoholic?"

Now, you might say "muh why do you need a vice?" Well I don't need a vice. But it's nice to enhance your state from time to time as a leisurely activity and there's nothing wrong with that.

tl;dr: Smoke weed, become the ubermensch. Secure a future for white children and shit.

I can't speak for everyone, but I think they're both degenerate.

Any moderately intelligent person should be able to see that alcohol and marijuana enable weakness.

There's a reason that niggers and white trash love the stuff.

Both are degenerate and makes you do counter-productive and degenerate shit.

Wow, rude. I've been here on this website since 2005. Suck my cock, newfag.

Someone can drink alcohol to enjoy a well-crafted brew without getting polluted. People who smoke weed simply smoke it to get high.

Not to mention that while there were plenty of famous and accomplished alcoholics, there are practically no notable dudeweedlmaos. Alcohol generally doesn't kill ambition to the same extent.

Alcohol is also more aesthetic.

When I moved to America when I was ten, I found it so odd that so few American households had alcohol, and how they literally all thought it was so sinful to drink(I live in a very conservative area).

I had been given a small drink at dinner from a very young age, it was just something that was done. To be honest, it probably really helped me with alcohol tolerance when I started high school, which was a blessing and a curse in that I could hold my liquor really well for someone my age, but I couldn't get drunk without feeling really bloated when I did.

It got me out of a lot of bad situations when everyone else was blacked out and I was the only functioning person at a house party, especially when said party was shut down and I had to get the fuck out, and especially since it's very hard for a 6'4" person to hide.

Everything in moderation. If you push your limits with a vice like alcohol then you're the idiot. Just don't be an idiot

you're an idiot

>That statement
>That pic
I'm gonna imagine that Tucker eats edibles before his show and trips while doing those famous stares of his. His overall demeanor makes it feel truer as well.

t. lazy stoner

>people drink alcohol to not get drunk
what this guy said

fp motherfucking bp

>he is such a pleb he can't imagine consuming an alcoholic beverage without getting wasted

I'd argue both are bad. The Bible says to stay sober. I've been guilty of doing both unfortunately. Not good

the bible says wine is the blood of jesus christ, and weed is his dick

Obviously braindead

Unfermented wine.

because drinking alchohol lowers your inhibitions and is the #1 rape drug in the history of the species.

Marijuana on the other hand you realize just how much you are being fucked every day of your life.

That is all.

Oh and Also Negros.

Daily reminder weed can cause schizophrenia and gynocomastia.

Anyone touting that it's completely harmless are fuckheads.

No, just wine. This is why all of the ancient churches use actual wine.

Drinking is degenerate though

Proverbs 20:1 KJV 'Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise.'

1 Corinthians 6:10
'Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.'

The Bible warns us consistently not to get drunk and warns against alcohol. Also, the early churches used unfermented wine.

Capitalism

because alcohol doesn't make your brain slow down

>People who smoke weed simply smoke it to get high.
A compound taken from marijuana greatly helped some children with a severe and often deadly form of epilepsy and completely stopped ...
nbcnews.com/health/health-news/cannabis-drug-reduces-seizures-severe-epilepsy-cases-n764381

Holy shit what a tool

They are both degenerate.
Thats why i do both at the same time
Two wrongs make a right

>>he is such a pleb he can't imagine consuming an alcoholic beverage without getting wasted

Poison is in everything, and no thing is without poison. The dosage makes it either a poison or a remedy.
Paracelsus, ancient medicine sage

>Marijuana on the other hand you realize just how much you are being fucked every day of your life.
And makes you feel better about it, and more able to relax and do nothing about it, or other problems in your life. In extreme cases can save lives, or ruin lives; kinda like /pol.

Because weed culture is pure cringe.
Also far far far more people that matter have been alcoholics making even excessive drinking seem romantic while extremely heavy pot smokers are always losers.

>So why is smoking marijuana considered degenerate and drinking alcohol is not?
1. Drunks and binge drinking has been considered degenerate since prehistoric times.
2. There's nothing non-degenerate about smoking marijuana. Sticking random household items up your ass is less degenerate than smoking weed.

What?

>because alcohol doesn't make your brain slow down
cns depressant wot? derpy derp.

Because fuck you hippy

>Sticking random household items up your ass is less degenerate than smoking weed.
t. straight edge faggot xtian in denial

I think cannabis is the lesser evil of the two. But ideally you would abstain from both.

You're clearly biased. Alcohol is not that great.

>Because fuck you hippy
aaaah, there's that honesty I love /pol for.

DUDE WEED

I can smell you from here, dope. Take another rip and continue to get nothing done ever.

>unfermented wine.

I have no source, but I can say without a doubt that you are absolutely fucking wrong.

>I think cannabis is the lesser evil of the two.
Taking (((psych))) meds

I just got home from work what the fuck are you doing here?

>I can smell you from here
Close but no cigar. Edible/vapor master race degenerate, slack shitposting at work. Things going up ass=degenerate(or sadly needed medical procedure).

>Take another rip and continue to get nothing done ever.
Lacked a father figure, and never saw anything worth joining or doing, wish you better luck. The cannabis isn't the cause, just a helpful comfy enabler.

Because memes, and money.
Wish I could still drink by I have to let my liver recover, and even then it's not like I'll be able to drink habitually again.

>Take another rip and continue to get nothing done ever.
Have you learned nothing from the muslim savages? You can be a loser your whole life, but a the right juncture can still make an impact on the world in the last minutes of your life.

You're welcome

Weed itself is safer but weed culture is infinitely more shit than alcohol culture.

Obviously there are dumbass bar sluts, but by and large moderate alcohol consumption goes hand in hand with western civilization. Weed on the other hand results in lazy white trash 99% of the time.

I tried weed for the first time when I was in the US and did it for a couple months pretty often until I realized that it's not that fun anymore and started noticing the negative effects. It really kills any ambition and makes you slow and passive.
I've been drinking since I was 14, I don't do it that often though, maybe once a month if you don't count an occasional glass of wine during dinner. Alcohol helps me release stress without fucking up psyche. I prefer vodka, because it tastes best to me (might be Russian genetics), and because it's the cleanest of spirits. Don't see anything degenerate about that.

Everything in moderation, including moderation.

I have been using marijuana daily for 7 years. I wear a shirt and tie everyday, only vape at night. It does have negative side effects but in the grand scheme of things it is a net benefit to my life and I enjoy it.

Alcohol ain't so bad but it is more physically taxing, and is more addictive. I would out of those two weed is better for regular use but alcohol isn't a big deal either.

>Work hard (and sober)

>Smoke hella pot at home

Where is the degeneracy my dudes

redneck culture for the most part. People talk about dudeweedlmao faggotry, but then ignore the millions of people who get smashed every weekend and end up pissing on themselves and getting into fights.

there is absolutely nothing more pathetic than someone drunk to the point of vomiting/shitting/pissing themselves. Alcohol is a terrible drug. If I ever have a daughter in college, I'd let her know that if she's going to do drugs, it'd better not be alcohol. At least weed and acid won't make her act like a dick riding slut every weekend.

xanax/ssri's

why aren't you working in your spare to benefit your family, community, etc.

Either is degenerate if it interferes with the functions of your life.

Getting drunk on alcohol is just as degenerate.

is LSD degenerate?

why the fuck aren't you, here you are posting on Sup Forums