HERITAGE IS NOT HATE

It is not hateful to love your people
It is not supremacy to want a future
It is not hateful to take pride in heritage
It is not wrong to call out the terrorizing of Europeans
It is not wrong to point out the Chicago kidnapping, Dallas Shooting,Ohio State Massacre, Fresno Shooting, and the crimes that are perpetrated every day across Europe and America
It is not hateful to love your homeland
It is not hateful to love your culture
It is not greedy to point out the covering up of crimes perpetrated against whites

HERITAGE IS NOT HATE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A8KfGDTpZJM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odal_(rune)
youtube.com/watch?v=Wfg-DK1I1JE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stop apologizing.

You're are right, don't give (((the left))) the moral high ground.

"you are right" woops

stop using the nazi flag white nationalism wont get any traction as long as we use old failed symbols we need a new flag

>tfw no qt lumberjack husbando

Nope, use whatever flag you want. Don't give in an inch. They might hate us now, but you have no idea how quickly things can be normalized.

What people respect more than anything is commitment. Don't apologize, don't break your back trying to "appease the normies."

We are never going to beat the jew at (((democracy))). They control the media. Even if we hadn't marched with nazi flags they would have found a way to defame us.

Heil Hitler.

Bumped. Why the alt left hates their own ethnic group so much is forever a mystery. What they don't realize is that their obsession for identity is still present and rules them, its just for every other race but their own. They don't even notice their bias for race exists, its just for another team other than themselves.

I don't hate all of you leftists - the ultra violent ones sure, but I don't see you as an enemy. I want you guys to realize we are on your side as well as that of all ethnic people who love themselves and their culture. I want you guys to see most of us are not filled with hatred, just contempt and disgust for constantly being attacked for our identity and history. We want peace and dream of seeing a unified nation. We want happiness and community returned, we just want to survive. You of all people should understand that. I hope some of you with a genuine mind can see what we are about, putting aside all the nigger jokes and anger. At the end of the day, that isn't what any of this is about. Its just about living a good life and progressing our people.

>muh PR
We'll hang you first.

I will not alter my actions based on what my enemies will think of me.

Sounds pretty cucked tbqhfam

>Why the alt left hates their own ethnic group so much is forever a mystery.
no it isn't.

how do we expect to recruit more to the movement

youtube.com/watch?v=A8KfGDTpZJM

So much infighting on Sup Forums
XD

more like in talking XD

True

Since I don't believe in universal democracy my goal is not to get 51% of the population on my side, I only need the strongest 10% that will stick together when SHTF, the vast majority of people are lemmings just following whatever ideas they're told to follow.

I expect to recruit people of good and strong character by not giving an inch to my ideological enemies.

By not backing down. By letting the media frosh at the mouth at us until the word "nazi" completely loses its pith. At first were going to take a beating, but once people are acclimatized to the idea that were not going away they won't be as afraid to consider our viewpoints.

It's obviously a lot of shills here atm, and then a lot of Sup Forumssters just joining in on the trolling, but it's not like we ever stop fighting here.

The left is already doing that for us. Think. How exactly did you start your redpill process? Surely it must have been because of leftist mass immigration policies or cultural marxist SJWs?

This

WHEN HATE IS HERITAGE, HERITAGE IS HATE

>nazi
>ever getting more than 0,3% of support

shutup portugal, you people had slaves coming out your god damn ass

my red pill process came from just visiting pol one day after using other boards. if we can get normies to visit pol they will be sieg hailing within a year. we need to make Sup Forums a common name and make it cool

We were first to abolish slavery

I'm more of a heritage and hate kind of guy.

2 drops of red food coloring into a gallon of orange juice won't make it red

more normies = more shill posting

Well done son. I'm very proud of you for your sound, safe, and uplifting beliefs.

Maybe if u dumb autists could stop waving swastikas with white power KKK shit, more ppl would believe you

Guess we'll find out

What does that symbol in the middle mean?

nazis arent smart

we do need to kick those groups out of the alt right. we need a better image. we are white nationalists first and foremost

i think vox covered that topic well

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odal_(rune) heritage and homeland

>heritage
>a dude with a fast helmet and NV
what did he mean by this?

Being proud because of your white skin is as fucking retarded as being proud of your black skin.

It's not about skin color you filthy U.N. shill.
youtube.com/watch?v=Wfg-DK1I1JE

race is a lot deeper than skin color and you know it

thanks dad

>using YouTube as evidence

Really makes me think

>can't diminish the argument
>diminish the source
kekd

unlike the evidence that you put forward

Beautifully said

Oh no I've been descovered REEEE

Okay but if you're white skin is superior Than why can't you stop bullets like Luke Cage?

Why can't nationalists use new flags like Generation Identity or something that is old like Týr but not directly associated with nazism? It is just being smart. Making a swastika normal outside of Asia is going to take a very long time and you are not helping by shoving it in people faces because that will only cause them to push it away.

this

Reminder that if you look like the sodomites and tofu balls from Charlotesville then don't bother wasting what little energy you have waving a nationalist flag

>"if white skin is so superior"
>kekd

>Ohio State Massacre
???

when that Somali kid stabbed people and ran them over

It IS most definitely about hate

We hate that which is leading us into extreme decay. We want to fucking SMASH it

i really dont care which buzzword it is and which buzzwords it isnt as long as white children have their future secured

You are a stupid fucking idiot. Do you not think strength matters? Conviction matters?

If you want to be a nazi hippie be my guest, but be prepared to be laughed at

It's good to flesh out the positive side of ethnic nationalism. Everyone can get on board with the synthesis of self-reliance and brotherhood.

But yes we should still stand up to our enemies. That's hate in a sense.

instead of showing pride for the white race as a whole, why not show pride for the individual white nationalities that you're made of?
for example
>pride in your anglo heritage
>pride in your german roots
>etc.
it's not nearly as frowned upon as "white nationalism"
hell, this shit is common at the college I'm attending

if you look my posts here you can clearly see that im not a ''nazi hippie''

white unity is the only solution for our survival

It is hateful to love terrorists and traitors who took tens of thousands of American lives.

>IT LOOKS BAD
No, it looks SCARY (WHICH IS HOW YOU SEIZE POWER -- YOU INSTILL FEAR IN YOUR ENEMY) -- in this case, by showing that (((they))) have NO POWER OVER YOU, that they don't scare you into to cowardice, into not wanting to "be a nazi" -- the nazi flag at this point in time is a renunciation of cowardice (which is what the media relies on in order to maintain power)

heritage is not hate. that's why they're different words.

heritage can include embracing hateful ideology, if it was a part of your cultural heritage. those are not quite tautologies, but a logical necessity.

syllogism is hard.

but my "brain good."

fpbp

Exactly

And I must also add the swastika has the SAME EXACT EFFECT it did during Hitler's time.
Alt-Right faggots say "It's immediately turns off normies'!

But that was the point back then, and it is the point now. It is a symbol that means something, that means the destruction of their degenerate worldview entirely. If it was a fluffy symbol that no one really minds, it is completely USELESS

Looks good and curly just as I would have anticipated

>just in time for new Far Cry 5

we NEED more people though

Friendly reminder the average Leftist has a highschool indoctrination level of History comprehension. They hate their heritage because they quite frankly don't know anything about it other than the multitude of lies fed to them.

>white ethno state
>white
Quit with this "white" bullshit. Quit homogenizing us. It is destructive.

how do we educate them en mass?

white unity is the only solution for our survival

We don't and we can't. That comes later, History is too nebulous and nuanced a subject for the average person to understand. They will in earnest decry it as a useless subject and then in the same breath utilize a fabricated historical narrative to justify their worldview (indoctrination.) If you want to teach the masses History you need to do it in a digestible media format like a TV show or videogame. Or even movies. Counter propganda with educational programming written and directed by honest people with secure unpoliticized funding.

>white unity is the only solution for our survival
Why should I want to unite with you? The only thing we have in common is skin color. We probably come from completely different backgrounds. You talk about heritage like we're all the same and ask us to "unite" under our "whiteness".

HERITAGE IS NOT IMPORTANT

Seriously, just cultivate a personality. It's not difficult.

we are very similar and yes we should unite under our whiteness

cool painting

Ever eaten squirrel pie?
>cool painting
It is Alejandro

That's such a beta cuck way of trying to make friends. You might as well try to unite under your eye color or your astrological sign.
Faggot.

>muh heritage
>venerates a flag that a few hundred thousand of your countrymen died to ensure would not wave any longer

Fuck off faggot. You're too weak in every measure, but especially that of intelligence, to be a part of any future. You nazi fucks have no willpower and no courage so you throw away any chance of success to live in your NatSoc fanfiction universe where you checking out of society (because it clearly rejected everything about your worthless ass) is "brave". You're an unthinking cultist just as retarded as anyone who drank Koolaid in Jonestown, tried to catch a ride on Hale Bop, or get your thetans whatevered to pay into the legacy of L. Ron Hubbard. All you're doing is the same as your manager catching you jerking off in the stock room then shouting "I quit" before he say "you're fired" then going to the waiting embrace of other serial masturbators.

You are a coward of the worst sort: one with delusions of bravery, honor, and sacrifice.

Quite seriously neck yourself you worthless drag on the white race and humanity in general.

Loving this.

Here´s some Velázquez Lannister

we are both white regardless of wether Ive eaten squirrel pie or not maybe in the newly founded ethno state we can share some squirrel pie

its not about being social its about the survival of my race. its a serious thing

op i dont understand what the problem is you're still the majority in america

that was kind of rude

Pssh. If you actually had friends you'd have something better to do than trying to create an ethnostate. Plus you just asked that guy to share squirrel pie with you. Pathetic.

If you think about it, the whole leftist spiel is built on revenge

>white people BTFO some niggers and hajis years ago with the help of niggers and hajis
>years later kikes fool white people into feeling guilty
>SJW and hardcore leftists come screeching from the woodworks
>claim to have moral superiority and shame people over it
>truth is that their entire (((movement))) is actually built around revenge against someone they think did them wrong

Except the people who actually did the "wrongs" are long gone, deader than dirt, so they go after their descendants, the people who were bullied into fixing something that wasn't broken and now they want more.

Goddamn I really do sympathize with you White People, its not every day you see an unjust, satanic persecution of an entire people like this.

blacks and Hispanics are taking over America. whites wont be the majority much longer if things don't change. we need an ethno state somewhere in the us for our own survival. i doubt blacks and Hispanics will treat whites very nicely once they are a minority

Yeah. That shits all over.

Its every mother fucker for themselves.

Band together in groups to make yourself an easy target if you like. I mean, I get it.

You've got this fucking Jesus Christ complex.

Best of Luck with that faggot shit bro.

so why not just breed out blacks then its kinda what we're doing

>Implying white supremacists are capable of breeding

i mean i dont understand the logic really if black breed with whites then there's no more black and vice versa

if i could get white people to go along with it thatd be great but our entire race has been fucking brainwashed

right, america has always been a melting pot why stop here

We can all do our part to end racial conflict by fucking people of other races. It's what Jesus would do.

>if I could get white people to go along with it
I think that you mean, "If I could actually get white girls to acknowledge my existence"

>That pic.
MMM Aesthetics