Dumb question: what is the media's motivation for being so remarkably left wing? I mean...

dumb question: what is the media's motivation for being so remarkably left wing? I mean, obviously they want their people in office, but what's the driving force behind their blatant partisanism? Is it monetary in nature? expansion of government control?

The owners in the media have a leftist agenda to push. The media is how they choose to do it

Obviously. Why?

Just a larger platform to shit post irl. They get paid just like brocks guys.

Social leftism= deconstructionism
Meaning Deconstruct all identity that can effect change on it's own, destroy all culture, force people to their knees if they step out of line.

They want good vapid brown cattle who don't think too much as a every growing under caste.

Ever growing*

media always had leftist bias, its the type of wires those journalist types are born with

This. It's about annihilating all traditional social structure and sense of community

Liberal millennials are graduating college and filling in Journalism spots.

Due to them portraying a "moral high ground" they can emotionally manipulate the consumers of that media type, persuading them in matters they normally don't think about. The media know people are dumb and they greatly use this to their advantage. A person who generally doesn't think about political and international affairs will be easily drawn in by an ethical standpoint. Throwing statistics out how blacks commit more crime etc is just boring for them, they want an action movie in real life where the good guys win.

It's the easiest way of beeing totalitarian without getting called a Nazi.

>Social leftism= deconstructionism
Meaning Deconstruct all identity that can effect change on it's own, destroy all culture, force people to their knees if they step out of line.
This^. This guy gets it.
Take a tour (interwebs) of the countries Soros has deconstructed to date. There's between 30-50, so plenty of "test cases" to draw from.
Let's start with just this decade:
Libya, Egypt, Tunisia Syria, Argentina, Ukraine.
(That's not all,,but...I'm not here to write a thesis..)
Look at those countries.
Americans, consider your future if the Soros color rev underway in USA is "successful"

The (American) media isn't really left wing. They're Democrat.

The media is run by rich people. The party that wants to flood the country with cheap labor (and more importantly, knows how to corral them) is the Democrats. They're also convinced that more people will literally make them more money. The thought process goes something like this: more people means more gdp, more gdp means higher stock values, higher stock values means more money for me personally.

As pro business as the right is, if they were somehow able to fully adopt a policy of mass immigration without alienating their base (Bush Jr., McCain, and Romney certainly tried), then the media would shift hard to the Republicans. So they believe that they're acting in their own rational self interest (and who knows, maybe they are).

Media in Europe is another story entirely. They're just fucking crazy.

IQ.

Can you not fathom the possibility that left wing people actually, at their core, believe their views are the only moral and just way?

>journalism types/ hereditary
Yes. And No.
Only certain "types" are allowed to progress/ gain employment :

For George Soros and ProPublica's other liberal backers, funding in journalism is the only way to influence the public, not only in America, but all over the world. According to the American Media Research Center (MRC),
>“The Soros dream to control mass media naturally started with Columbia University's School of Journalism.
Columbia is headed by President Lee Bollinger, who also sits on the Pulitzer Prize board and the board of directors of The Washington Post. Bollinger, like some of Soros' other funding recipients, is pushing for journalism to find a new sugar daddy or at least an uncle - Uncle Sam.
Bollinger wrote in his book "Uninhibited, Robust, and Wide-Open: A Free Press for a New Century" that government should fund media.
A 2009 study by Columbia's journalism program came to the same conclusion, calling for "a national fund for local news."
Conveniently, Len Downie, the lead author of that piece, is on both the Post's board and the board of the Center for Investigative Reporting, also funded by Soros.
Soros did not only fund famous journalism schools in America but he seized the journalism industry and journalist associations. He inducted his mafia associates in all mainstream media organizations in the US and around the world. Even the National Federation of Community Broadcasters, the National Association of Hispanic Journalists, and the Committee to Protect Journalists, is also directly controlled by Soros by OSF funds.

Creative people are overwhelmingly liberal. Hardworking people are overwhelmingly conservative. I would guess the majority of the people in the media aren't in on the plan for a one world government, they're just brainwashed.

Not when they openly lie or misrepresent reality as frequently as they do.

If someone calls you a Nazi, why is your first reaction to prove them right?

>th-they'll call me that anyway
I know, but why validate their claims?

The US media is owned and controlled by just 6 corporations.
They work together to create and control what Americans see and hear, and what "voices" and viewpoints are reported.

Sorry, what?

Okay, pretend to be retarded. It's your cause.

>brainwashed. No. Identified and recruited early in career. Those who don't conform are culled.
SOROS MEDIA PLOTS COLOR REVOLUTION IN AMERICA
Globalist Mafia’s Control over American Journalism

Currently, the fake news barrage propped up by American liberal and left-wing media organizations is evidence of Soros' influence over the Media. His Open Society institute is directly linked with more than 30 mainstream American media organizations. Soros as a globalist manipulator understands the importance of media to control the public. According to "Soros: The Life and Times of a Messianic Billionaire," he has been fascinated by media from childhood where early career interests included "history or journalism or some form of writing."
He served as "editor-in-chief, publisher, and news vendor of", his own paper, "The Lupa News" and wrote for a bulletin newspaper in his native Hungary before leaving, wrote author Michael T. Kaufman, a New York Times veteran.

For George Soros and ProPublica's other liberal backers, funding in journalism is the only way to influence the public, not only in America, but all over the world. According to the American Media Research Center (MRC),
>“The Soros dream to control mass media naturally started with Columbia University's School of Journalism.

I'm not pretending anything, your question doesn't make sense. I've never been called a nazi and if I was my first reaction would not be to say "the jews are evil"

I'm honestly surprised that fox hasn't picked up that the whole thing was a set up created and promoted by a cnn employee and occupy organizer. Not sure why no one is really pushing that actually.

(((Them)))