Does the white man have the will to even live?

Does the white race even have the will to live?

>be me
>talking in "shitpost" group chat with a few dudes I used to hang with
>they bring up charlottesville
>spouting typical media narrative "it was all the nazis fault etc"
>drop some redpills on antifa
>they realize antifa are fucking commies and they basically agree with Trump's statement
>one member of the group asks me if i hate "colored people" (he's half black and the only nonwhite in the chat)
>tell him no I hate the liberals and communists who enable them
>asks what I mean by that
>name typical stuff civil rights act, hart cellar act, BLM, NAACP all being groups founded by whites to disenfranchise other whites (I know it's actually jews that started all of the these groups but that pill is too hard for them to swallow)
>The nog is taken aback
>HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE 1964 CIVIL RIGHTS ACT
>talk about property rights freedom of association etc
>He REEEEES and says some nonsense about institutions would only be for whites with the the law (which is false obv).
>I say it was specifically made to take rights away from whites and that the us govt doesn't care about whites and wants them gone.
>post graph that shows whites being a minority in 2050
>he replies: SO YOU WANT TO DEPORT ME??????? NON WHITES DESERVE TO BE IN AMERICA TOO YOU WERE AN IMMIGRANT TO etc typical cuck arguments
>Ask simple question: So you're ok with whites becoming a minority in their own country?
>compare the future discrimination to whats happening in south africa
>all the other fags start talking "muh one black friend" and "muh one mexican friend"
>I get booted before I can respond

This black pilled me pretty hard. The white man doesn't care that he gets wiped out. As long as he has his weed cum and his one based black friend.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act_of_1875
youtube.com/watch?v=lImHh7fqrQo
youtube.com/watch?v=oJhHwspZGcg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

and then you write a long ass para about it on Sup Forums.

"I say it was specifically made to take rights away from whites and that the us govt doesn't care about whites and wants them gone."

You have to be a fucking imbecile to think the American government would take rights away from whites, considering how it was and probably still is majority white.

White was never a race, it's a skin color. Franks and Germans and etc have been killing each other for centuries. Italians were not considered white and irish were despised. Now these groups are accepted.

Give them time to think on it. If you got them redpilled on antifa the'll start looking into other things out of curiousity

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
S P A C I N G

ITT OP brags about how little he still talks to his friends

B A S E D A N T I W H I T E

I have no desire to work hard because there are no rewards for it at most companies.

This is what happens when you work hard:
A. You earn more profit for somebody that isn't you.
B. You wear yourself out physically.
C. You destroy all of your social and family life.

All you are doing is making your middle managers look good. Your productivity will boost their numbers, which will in turn give THEM raises for YOUR work.

You are then handed a pity raise of $0.15-$0.50, which amounts to next to nothing in the grand scheme.

This is unacceptable and I will not participate in this system.

They don´t care about identity because they are brainwashed, they don´t have a clue how is SA for us whites. They have no clue and they don´t care cause that doesn´t affect them, only when they get the 'enrichment' they wake up and some not even after that.

go back to r/t_d faggot

Can i get some more talking points on how i can object to the civil rights act of 1964? Thanks.

Most of us are depressed wrecks with no hope for the future.
We just drift where the tide takes us.
Right now I'm hoping for ww3 and wishing that I will get drafted and finally die on the battlefield.

go dress up in your klu klux outfit and run over some females, because that's the only way they'll let you be on top of them. Bitch.

FuXInREKT M80 XD

>he thinks the alt right likes the klan

you can kill yourself right now. Why externalize your inability to reproduce or be productive onto those who have it better than you. You are genetic shitpile, why are you taking it out on others. Do you have no honor you genetic shitpile of a man?

They didn't necessarily disagree, perhaps they were afraid to speak up

Speak for yourself faggot

freedom of association is the only point you need. The 1964 civil rights act took away property rights.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act_of_1875

Also the 1875 civil rights act being struck down as unconstitutional helps as well

Alt right?

youtube.com/watch?v=lImHh7fqrQo

Isn't it weird ugly kids who dress up really white to be cool and relevant? yeah it's fucking pathetic and disgusting. Most of them are closet homos who are confused about their sexuality. This milo guy is definitely 1000% gay and autism.

>Taking faggots like you with him
>Not honorable
Nice larp btw

Here's the alt-right God defending sex with children.

youtube.com/watch?v=oJhHwspZGcg

and says how his first gay encounter shaped who he was.

>freedom of association isn't a right
hellooooooo reddit :^)

YES. But the white men did so much harm in history that you need to justify your existence now BY devoting your lives to return what you have stolen, to pay back reparation for your crimes, to make lives better for the poor people, the downtrodden, the less well off, the black people.

YOU KNOW this to be true, but you're not willing to walk the walk. This is why are here on Sup Forums. You are escaping from your duty. From what YOU KNOW you have to do to make it right. But you suppress it ,you want to forget it. So you invent stories like "white genocide".

It's time to end this, now. You can justify your existence.

FOCKIN REKT M8 THAT GAVE ME SOME LE KEKS

alt right is a retarded fucking movement. It has no real achievable meaningful quantifiable goals. It's just bunch of retarded jobless fucks who are jealous of people who outperform them even though they are not "white". You are mad as fuck because you are jelly.Call people communist meanwhile you have no work ethic, experience or even proper college education.

>Kekistan
>Calls others a genetic shitpile
Sure thing dude.
Only way to save the white race is if there is a massive civil war, which will never happen because only around 30% of America would support white nationalism, and even if that happened you would be underfunded because of all the globalists on the left's side and would have nothing except guerrilla warfare.

Start being fucking rational, it will never work. Best case scenario our own scrap of Land in the desert with no resources that we will get to call "The white man's nation"

i don't get the problem. just get a white girl, fuck her a lot. have kids. raise kids properly. fuck everyone else.

Now that's what I call LARPING
Epic b8 10/10 nuanced would gas again

It's not about not having the will to live, it's about conformity and herd mentality. These same people would be siegheiling at Hitler rallies in Nazi Germany or clapping their hands fanatically at Stalin if they were there.

If all that is happening lately doesn't redpill you into the fundamental conformist, herd mentality of normies, nothing will. This is the reason Plato, Aristotle and all major philosophers thought that democracy was the worst possible political system, because they knew that the masses can't into reason.

This

I'm not responsible for other people's actions you entitled twat. I have no duty to you and your ilk.

unplugging people from anything takes time. Your brain needs to change, physically when you learn new things like this.

>Does the white race even have the will to live?
The will to live is the will to kill. So, no. Not right now.

>kekistan flag
>reddit spacing
>is a faggot

Checks out

>'in their own country'
cute

working hard isn't all bad

it builds character
money
puts you in great physical shape

Don't worry about it. Pretty much the same happened with me except a guy from the middle-east and a homo got really upset.

I know that feel but it's not worth dwelling on. Get some reasonable friends.

Also, they might reject it within the comforts of the echochamber but if they have any agency they'll think about it themselves.

White or not, people tend to go with the comfortable lies. Hence why the bluepill/redpill terminology was used back in the day.

dont make me come back there

>Slogging away on the night shift is good for you

Yeah I'm sure kings used to tell peasants the same thing when they were forced to work the fields.

Doesn't mean it isn't true

You can't redpill shitskins and trying is a waste of time. It's also nearly impossible to redpill whites when they have a shitskin friend present because they will cuck to him as to not make things between them awkward.

>black pill thread
Yes, the current state of things is depressing, I agree.
However, it is not solely people's feelings that determine how our future will go. It's a combination of that with the legal structure of our system, our people's readiness for civil war, and a lot of other factors.
Yes, if our system could be toppled by a bunch of dissatisfied beta cucks thirsting after that one antifa waifu that is ultimately unattainable, then it would be. However, our institutions are made of sterner stuff than that.
A circuit breaker is about to trip here, and when it does, the alphas will bark stand down orders to all weak cucks, and we will proceed to root out that decay and corruption here.

>hey I'll go 'redpill' people living in one of the most diverse countries in the world, what could go wrong

Just go move to Iceland where it's 99% white. You experience your utopia and we have one less retard here. Everyone wins.

>Just go move to Iceland where it's 99% white.
>highest illegitimacy rate in the world
>highest rate of atheism rate in the world
>highest rate of depression in the world

they reason they haven't been invaded ike sweden is because no one wants to go there.

BBBBRRRAAAPPP

Stop blaming the scary liberal and black boogeymen, or declining white birthrates for your own inadequacies. It's called personal accountability.

Laborers get jewed. It has always been Jewish capital vs White labor.

> It's called personal accountability.

That's rich coming from a commie

Really makes you think doesn't it..

who's blaming anyone?

>Everyone who's not a nazi is a commie

Please tell me more about how everything wrong with your life has nothing to do with you, and is all the commies' fault.

I wonder what the new updated number is now that spic birthrates are dropping like a fucking rock and immigration is about to be halved if we get lucky.
You should have called them racists. That usually shuts them up because they don't know how to respond.