Any updates on Sweden?

Any updates on Sweden?

They've been off the radar for a while - have the mudslimes taken over already?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCFSx08Ew0iiWKyAz54Opdhw/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=vS3LHSjqKVk
statistikdatabasen.scb.se/pxweb/sv/ssd/START__BE__BE0101__BE0101Q/UtlSvBakgFin/table/tableViewLayout1/?rxid=f45f90b6-7345-4877-ba25-9b43e6c6e299
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Sweden#Demographics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

source ?

It's shit but not as shit as Britain

living here is one step below paradise 99.99% of the time. we're super wealthy compared to most of the world, don't have new money complex, we have interesting history and culture and we are constantly ranked top in whatever quality of life index there are.

naturally some people get buttmad over this and so they flock to occasional bad news coming from my country - typical fox and the grapes situation

The invaders will probably take first the Uk, Belgium, Portugal and the Netherlands than Sweden.

Working in Ikea. Of 30 children in the play land. At least 50-70% are foreigners. Majority Arabs, and compared to swedes they always bring 3+ children. Compared to swedes 1.

>Poorer people are more interested in cheap furniture

Surprising.

You think so?
Those countries have around 10-15% non-Europeans, Sweden is more like 25-30%.

Last I heard there were loads of rapes and migrants throwing rocks at people. Was there any truth in that/does it still happen? Are swedes chill about the whole migrant thing?

Sanity for Sweden is dedicated to just this.
youtube.com/channel/UCFSx08Ew0iiWKyAz54Opdhw/videos

yeah we have huge 100% spikes in most crime. after taking in million refugees we get 6 rapes a year instead of 3 we used to have.

LOL

>Sweden is more like 25-30%
I think that's bit of an overestimation, but there's no way to know since Sweden stopped publishing statistics.

Sand niggers and niggers are responsible for something like 50%+ of rapes, but strangely enough the actual rate of rape is equivalent to or lower than Denmark or Norway.

Gibsmedats throwing rocks only happens in "their" suburbs, which are like little islands of niggertry.

Most of them hide behind meme flags to avoid the cuck posting. Same with the poos and leafs.

thanks,thousand years of ancestry wasted on a sand nigger

Yes, yes, you desperately want us to be more cucked than you, we got the memo.
We're working on it, but it's hard to keep up

nice asspull on that number. france, belgium and UK are far more muslim than sweden

Watch The Angry Foreigner if you want a good, factual idea of Sweden.
Tl;dr our government is corrupt and SD has a chance to win in 2018 and is practically gaurranteed to win in 2022. Once that's done, the overton window will begin to turn.

I visited Gothenburg last week. The center was whiter than the town where I live in France.

he's right tho

to be honest that dude doesnt look too sandniggerish, probably best of them so genetics still good

Sweden even had a eugenics programs until the 80's to produce beautiful women. Now an Arab enjoys it.

Hahahaha white people especially nordics are the biggest fucking cuckolds how did this happen

Do you honestly think we have taken in 3 million immigrants since like 2010?

>The center was whiter than the town where I live in France.
>France
Well that's not a high standard

Swedistan is doing great, all according to the plan.

Would've been 100% a few decades ago.

>That look in her eyes in the second photo
That's the 'take that daddy' look, I'd know it anywhere. I bet she's a fucking nightmare

Mate, your country is barely whiter than South Africa at this point.

Damn it must suck to realize the whole Sweden is a shit narrative really wasn't true huh?
>liberal policies work???

Sweden has 10-15% foreigners/foreign born people in it. Most of the muslim garbage comes here because we do not regulate but even assuming SD uses their current regulations to quell it, people will start to leave.
Out of foreign born people, a huge fuckton are nordic, finnish, polish or european in general. So 6% shitskin is an accurate value, they commit more than 25% of rape if we scale from Norways statistics and are responsible for an increase in shootings, grenade attacks, sexual crimes and child abuse. This can all be statistically proven.

kek

True

hes a civil nat cuck and a satanist,not worth a time.
Its alright here in north/east europe ,but said to see sweden degrading into shit

It's all relative.
Is Sweden shit compared to USA/Britain/France/Germany? No.
Is Sweden shit compared to Sweden 10-20 years ago? Yes.

There is a bunch of illegal afghans sitting on some staircase in Stockholm because they want gibs, but otherwise not much unusual is happening.

wtf ever happened to Brexit? do you people even care to take over your border laws?

>going on since the 90's
>almost 2% a year at its peak
>6%

real shitskin count is 10-15%

Last week in Sweden: youtube.com/watch?v=vS3LHSjqKVk bad goys!

Its sad that there actual swecucks trying to pretend you wont be a fucking 3rd world country by 2030

Yes, Nordic genes need to be mixed with Arab. You are right.

Arabic speakers are 400,000 mostly concentrated to large cities.
They make me sick with rage every time I see them even close to Gustav Adolfs statue here in Gothenburg, is why I stay out of cities and enjoy forested parts.

Anyway, the government doesn't want us to have official statistics because that would prove us right, if they were wrong then they could strike hard, but they can't.

If the statistics prove them wrong you might vote the wrong way in the next election... And we can't have that.

only the best of arabs, keep masturbating to mia khalifa my brown friend

Working class voted for it. So it's been cancelled. Can't have vermin running the country

Scoured his twitter. Not a single comment about muslim crimes. Hates whitey.

What the fuck do you want me to do about it, retard?

May is a globalist shill, she tried to throw the election to get a literal marxist into office.
She did that so she wouldn't have to be the one to betray the country by keeping us in the union as long as possible (until 2021 now apparently) while the Bank of England tries to figure out it's next move.

Our only salvation is that Farage might run when we get fucked out of Brexit and become PM, but at the moment it's completely fucked beyond belief and there will be a civil war.

Guess which side the bankers will finance

>Is Sweden shit compared to USA/Britain/France/Germany? No.
You got that backwards, you deluded mongol mongrel.

Yep, they have no cards to play. Incompetent career politicians.
Anyway, the number of shitskins sits at 10%-6% based on nationality demographics of people from Africa and West Asia, the rest are vastly European or tiny minorities of Asians

I didn't though. Sweden is still a far cry from those shitholes

How many grenade attacks did Germany again get in the last year? Is France the rape capital of the West? Are you excluded from social life if you admit to be a patriot in the US? Are kids forced to grow up with "gender neutral" language in the UK? etc.

Your genes need to be diluted, I get. We both agree on that.

This makes any blood boil. a beautifful european women, with an alien from outside of europe.

i was talking about swedistan, our great fingoloid genes shall remain pure

I have a massive white pill for you. According to Daniel Friberg, Farage acknowleged his work and told him what he does is great last weekend. Friberg runs Altright.com together with Spencer.

cant help but see Bogdanof

Immigrants were responsible for about 50% of rape back in the early 90's.(not including their children)

BRÅ 1996:2

statistikdatabasen.scb.se/pxweb/sv/ssd/START__BE__BE0101__BE0101Q/UtlSvBakgFin/table/tableViewLayout1/?rxid=f45f90b6-7345-4877-ba25-9b43e6c6e299

we are at about 20% with non european backgrund.

20% is 2 million. I've been to Sweden, and although the situation is dire, I have a hard time believing there are 2 million non-Europeans. Can't read that link you sent as I can't read Swedish well.

>it's not even the same person
shits like this makes me hard to relate to you guys

Not to far from Germany. I'd put us in the same spot as Germany maybe slightly behind.

But we are still fucked. 7 out of 10 million Swedes are born to 2 swedish born parents.
1.7 million are born outside of Sweden. Aproximatly 20% have a non european background.

Fuck, she's absolutely gorgeous. What a joke.

It says that 7 million out of 10 are born to two Swedish parents.

Depends on where you are mate. In Stockholm not to many will be in central stockholm because they live in suburbs outside of town. But in medium sized cities like Västerås, Uppsala... You could easily belive that 30% are non european.

yes, their country is now all women, femboys, and muslim men

It's doomed and everyone knows it, young people here have no future

Also note that those statistics will count the child of two non-Europeans that were born in Sweden as Swedes. So all third-generation immigrants are counted as native Swedes.

That's fair enough. I have been to many places in Sweden and was very surprised by the amount of non-Europeans. The thing that surprised me most was that there were non-whites in really quite small towns too, something which would be near unheard of in similar sized Irish towns.

I am actually moving to quite a rural area of Västra Götaland with my gf on Friday (she's from Sweden). I really hope the area I am going to be living in is not full of niggers. All I want is to live near the forest, not near niggers.

That does not discount the ones with nordic, eastern, southern or western european parents. With the amount of Finns and Poles we've got since the 70s I have a hard time believing that there are 2 million shitskins.

It's 9,5% if you exclude Canada and the United States

Not Swedish obviously

Her name is Ashley Alexander and lives in L.A., is she really swedish?

Also checked out her instagram, all posts are in english and there are no pictures from sweden at all.

No fucking way. ~14% excluding balkaniggers.

One look at her and you can see she's not Swedish with that facial shape

Nearly a million non-whites is still ludicrous.

>The thing that surprised me most was that there were non-whites in really quite small towns too, something which would be near unheard of in similar sized Irish towns.
They're bribing municipal governments to take them. When that didn't work anymore they revoked the municipal governments' right to decide.

Yes, that is why we have to crush them.

Those TV posters are terrifying.

+ children they've already had. Would not surprise me their numbers are up to 20% among 0-5 year olds.

If you exclude North America and Oceania it is about 9%. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Sweden#Demographics

Scroll a bit down:

Western Asia 392,539
Eastern Africa 133,181
Southern Asia 88,780
Southeastern Asia 78,133
South America 69,645
Eastern Asia 48,847
Northern Africa 33,044
Western Africa 18,502
Central America 8,978
Central Asia 7,493
Middle Africa 6,982
Caribbean 4,709
Southern Africa 3,049

392,539 + 133,181 + 88,780 + 78,133 + 69,645 + 48,847 + 33,044 + 18,502 + 8,978 + 7,493 + 6,982 + 4,709 + 3,049 = 893882

Lol. That's fucking insanity. Lefties are mentally ill.

Sounds good!

Do official immigration figures even count the 'refugees', 'asylum seekers' and general illegals and all that? Probably not.

What surprised me was people were giddy about revoking municipal rights as soon as the papers had run an article or two claiming richfags neighborhoods haven't taken many... while all the cities are flooded.

You could make a swede campaign against eyesight if you just poked out his eyes first.

Muslims are in majority now, the silent overthrow of the government is almost complete. Of course I don't know this from any official (((MSM))) Danish news, but I know enough from the Swedes fleeing to my country and seeking asylum.

Sweden is over, it's only a matter of time before the lights goes out and it's Afghanistan 2.0.

"Refugees" number in 60,000+, probably 100,000 at the very least. A raise in national spirit and competent government should still be able to get rid of them though. Even by denying them gibs, a lot of them will leave willingly, but the hand of fate mus inevitably be forced.

>diluting arab genes
>genes before religion
show your flag, kike

nice larp Mohammad, but we over here on the other side of sound knows what happened.

don't even think of crossing the bridge with the rest of your cousins, the national guard is going rogue and you will be shot.

hilarious post

Oh, counting from 2001+ also excludes a lot of Iranians and Chileans. So sans Iranians, Chileans and balkaniggers.

But you're not European either, why are you so concerned about their women?

>"Refugees" number in 60,000+, probably 100,000 at the very least
A year? See:

I know you laugh now, Jamal, but when the ethnic Swedes are there no longer to pay for your gibs, you'll try to cross the sound to Denmark, and we will end you.

One is better than none my friend

Refugees from the "Refugee crisis" more specifically, they are all the same scum though.

marry me

We should all start going after them, throwing rocks and beating them up in the streets. Make them afraid.

They would love that it's what they do for fun in their homeland