Donald Trump is trying to start a civil war, America's former Labor Secretary warns

>Donald Trump is trying to start a civil war, America's former Labor Secretary warns

>'Trump’s unwillingness to denounce hateful violence has been part of his political strategy from the start'

>Robert Reich accused Mr Trump of licensing violence as a "political strategy" and quietly inciting a conflict between his core base of white, socially conservative voters and everyone else.

>It comes just hours after the former real estate mogul blamed "both sides" for the deadly violence in Virginia over the weekend in a historic press conference that drew condemnation from around the world.

>Mr Trump's refusal to "denounce hateful violence" has always been part of his political strategy.

>The Virginia violence was sparked by clashes between those opposed to the removal of a statue from a local park of Civil War Confederate General Robert E Lee and counter-protesters.

>The rally was the largest assembly of white nationalist groups in over a decade and saw brawls between people holding KKK banners and confederate flags, and groups of anti-fascist counter protestors spill onto the streets.

>Mr Trump's slow response to the demonstrations was condemned in the immediate aftermath, after he spoke out against "violence on many sides" - despite white nationalist James Fields allegedly ploughing a car into a crowd of counter-protesters, killing 32-year-old Heather Heyer.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
4pt.su/en/content/aleksandr-dugin’s-foundations-geopolitics
youtu.be/hoXThCb8EZA
cnbc.com/2015/11/30/russia-bans-george-soros-charity-as-security-threat.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just, stop denouncing Antifa, okay?

Holy shit. Progressives have no conscience. They are fucking lying to start the civil war and then they are blaming us for it.

It's a good thing Trump's supporters already distrust the media, so all they will see is the left-wing media, GOP establishment and Democrats rush to defend left-wing violence

>denounce something
WTF WHY DIDNT YOU DENOUNCE
>I denounced....
HES TRYING TO KILL US ALL HELP

Trump doesn't want to alienate his white supremacist voters who probably turn out to the polls in good numbers.
>Trump is a puppet.

"I dont like Nazis but I don't like violent Antifa assaulting people most who are not KKK, white nationalists or Nazis"

Something liberals could say to avert a Civil War but dont.

And they wonder why he calls them fake news.

This :(

>Robert Reich

I am this close to becoming an anti-Semite for real.

This gives you a great insight into the leftists mind

Not moving forward with the agenda
=
Declaration of war

Soros wants civil war because dips in our stock market make him big bucks.

>(((Robert Reich)))
implying the eternal kike is not trying to cause a war

>(((((((((((((progressives)))))))))))))))
it's the same kikes every time, every where, throughout the history of human civilization.

The globalists declared civil war the day he won the election. Everything their media mouthpieces claim is mere pretext.

You already are, by your own nature - you just don't know it yet.

Neutrality is violence to a mentally ill alt-leftist.

Technically, they have not "Officially" declared war yet. The current violence and skirmishes still fall under posturing.

From the Wikipedia article on the aims include in the famous text, Foundations of Geopolitics, which Putin is following to the letter :

Russia should use its special services within the borders of the United States to fuel instability and separatism, for instance, provoke "Afro-American racists". Russia should "introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements – extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics."

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics

4pt.su/en/content/aleksandr-dugin’s-foundations-geopolitics

It's happening. Trump is in Putin's pocket, and Putin wants the US in a civil war

I once saw a midget gnome wobbling out of a building. Turns out if was robert reich. The guy is a turbo-manlet, which should immediately disqualify every one of his opinions.

all he did was say that people on both sides are being dickheads
then everybody gets angry at him because some of the people on the Right side were doing Nazi salutes
blown way the fuck out of proportion, along with how he didn't condemn Nazism and the KKK
then he denounced them and the media still hates him for it
he really does get blamed for everything

Oh shit Call Of Duty actual warfare
Can I play?

Projection. Why is it always projection with liberals?

Probably not "trying". Just too stupid to not do it.

Here is some other shit by Wired

>2017
>still falling for the (((globalist))) meme
You're never gonna make it

This is the sad truth. Remember the protests in Ferguson two years ago? Our "patriotic community" glorified the niggers.

There has been one agressor since the beginning, and that is the "progressives". It's up to each individual person on the right, and also collectively to make this into a civil war, or to be patient, wait it out, and watch the left destroy itself. There's no need to engage unless it's finally a fight for your life. It is completely unnecessary at this point. They want us to fight, that's the goal. We know this, so why are we entertaining it? It's not necessary at this point.

rules for radicals

>The ultimate goal is to spite Putin
>Even if the nation is destroyed, as long as Putin is butthurt we win

Good. I hope Putin annexes this whole fucking degenerate country, at least we'd be whiter & more christian by %.

Pro-tip
It's every time user, literally every time

>Mr. Trump
>former real-estate mogul

These people are so butt blasted about reality.

More projection from the left. It is all they do. It comes as natural as breathing.

youtu.be/hoXThCb8EZA

a civil war would save this country
in fact it's the only thing that will

Once again, projection from the left. If Antifa were an organic group, then why the hell does an anti-american billionaire globalists have to fund and bus them around to do his bidding. Soro's is like the evil villain in a Bond movie, the mother fucker has free reign to do whatever the fuck he wants.

Trump has been committed to the truth and it has cost him a lot.

Hope he is though. That we he can seize emergency powers and gain UNLIMITED POWER to become the senate.

>Donald Trump is trying to start a civil war

Putin is Soros' puppet himself

Putin's Russia is the reason why the Western public is blindfolded by SJWs and lefties

Your opinion is shit.
>say hi to your mom for me

The Guardian -

>Trump's words of comfort for Nazis

>Top story: President moves to reassure white nationalist extremists

>The president has now returned to – and expanded – his original theme of spreading the blame to anti-racism protesters. At a rowdy press conference he conjured something he called the “alt-left” and said they showed equivalent violence to the far-right protesters – one of whom is accused of ploughing a car into a crowd at the height of rioting, killing one woman and injuring many others.

>Trump added: “You had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists and the press has treated them absolutely unfairly.” The president appeared to ignore the fact that the “Unite the Right” rally was explicitly organised by white nationalists, for white nationalists.

>“I’m not putting anybody on a moral plane,” said Trump. “You had a group on one side and group on the other and they came at each other with clubs – there is another side, you can call them the left, that came violently attacking the other group … You had people that were very fine people on both sides.” Some people had only wanted to protest against the removal of the Robert E Lee statue, he said.

>But Trump’s own Republican colleagues said there was no room for concessions to the far right. Senator Marco Rubio tweeted: “The white supremacy groups will see being assigned only 50% of blame as a win. We can not allow this old evil to be resurrected.” The House speaker, Paul Ryan, said: “We must be clear. White supremacy is repulsive … There can be no moral ambiguity.” Some in the party were more coy about criticising Trump by name.

>At least we have Barack Obama to remind us how to soothe troubled times: the ex-president’s tweet in the wake of Charlottesville that “No one is born hating another person” because of colour, background or religion is officially the most favourited of all time.

>Robert Reich accused Mr Trump
>Robert Reich
>Reich
Something something Jews something.

>i KNEW this was the time to light the fuse to the revolution!

The libshits want him to denounce only one side and give their own hate groups a free pass.

That's what all this boils down to. He already denounced the fucking idiot nazis.

>the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

Forgot pic

Alinsky tactics placing the goals of DS and Soros as trumps.

I WISH

Robert Reich is around four feet tall. Imagine getting your opinions from a midget Zionist.

Hahahahahaha

>Trump doesn't want to alienate his white supremacist voters who probably turn out to the polls in good numbers.

He already denounced them, you libshit, idiotic, fucktarded, commie fuck.

Turn off your proxy Volodymyr

cnbc.com/2015/11/30/russia-bans-george-soros-charity-as-security-threat.html

Hundreds die in terror attacks in europe

>Not all Muslims

One antifa bitch gets run over.

>we b havin civil war now

Antifa is openly promoting violence against whites, and promoting white genocide.
Get over your fucking ignorance.

> America's former Labor Secretary
Who gives a shit about what this guy's says when the government has sucked for ages

Learn more about Kikes. They even make Muslims look good.

It's the #AltLeft causing all the violence. It's either the #AltLeft or #AltLeft disguised as right-wingers and while wearing swasticas. And sometimes there's a bit of CIA niggers involved, you never know.

He denounced them during his campaign early on over and over and even though he did, he kept being asked to do so. I've seen the footage. Same deal with this, he has denounced them. Yet they still ask him to.

Don't be naive. Trump has been a Jewish, liberal and democratic tool his entire life. He is playing the part and nothing else, more or less.

>Niggers and Jews get to rule you, otherwise Civil War.

Luckily there are Civil Rights laws in this country that can put these people behind bars.

>Donald Trump is trying

The media is going all in now, this is blatant fake news and manipulation.

Good. I need some bargain deals on the stock market.

That's called lead and food stocks.

fpbp

And some Alt-Right leaders are CIA. What they want is totalitarianism - they don't care which version of it there is.

Good goy, you fell for the most basic Soros' trick

So Putin wants to save America?

Because unless a civil war happens you, your race and culture is going to become extinct.

>literally denounces all of the violence multiple times
>"Trump’s unwillingness to denounce hateful violence"
the media just straight up lies. what a surprise.

>Trump is starting a civil war
>not the communist antifa thugs and deranged leftists that literally almost murdered a top-rank GOP congressmen
I hate these people so much.

"accuse your enemy of what you're doing or some shit"

- Saul whatshisname

This is exactly the plan. The elites know trump is something of a hot head and tends to enjoy open rebellion/trolling, even in front of the cameras.All they have to do is gin up enough identity-based conflict to start a war, especially when they work so hard to delegitimize Trump as a rightful authority figure.

The American people haven't really bought into the Oval since the 60s, we've just had presidents with PR spin masters in the machine to ensure that people like them. The opposite is true for Trump, and we are left with people on both sides in all levels of society who refuse to accept his authority.

So, let's start a civil war in America. We'll give the esteemed generals a chance to throw Trump out of office, beat the fuck out of some American civilians who are beating the fuck out of themselves.

The nations of NATO, the UN, the EU, OPEC will see what is going on and bring troops in to assist. The nation will be divided into FEMA regions (pic related) and those who remain of the population will be retained in these indefinitely while the metropolitan technological utopias are constructed TO LEAD US INTO A NEW CENTURY, A NEW LIFE.

see

The Media literally memed all this civil unrest into existence when they turned the Hysteria to 11 after the election.

>I condemn
>I disavow
>words of comfort

good

>you must be _____ tall to have an opinion
sorry, i don't listen to mental midgets

>America's former Labor Secretary

WEW, I'm sure he's totally credible on his opinions, right?

Yeah its really not newsworthy. Just another opportunity for news outlets to milk the cash cow.

damn the alt left radical left faggots keep somehow turning the mirror back to reflect everything back on Trump.

>Robert ( ( (Reich) ) )
I hate that midget.

History will love him.

Yep

Lets get it on. I'm putting my money on the white boys.

(((save)))

Putin is one of the reasons why the West is filled with degenerate SJW, trans- and swarthy scum. His mission is to defame and compromise the idea of white consciousness, and he's following Jewish orders directly

good, bring on the war desu

And the proof that Putin is doing that is where?
Dugin came up with lots of batshit crazy ideas during his career and he holds no position of power in the Russian government, even though Wikipedia claims ominous "connections to the Kremlin"
Also Dugin is an Antisemite of the highest calibre, Putin does not tolerate this in Russia.

I watched like 5 minutes of the press conference and he specifically denounced nazis and white supremacists at least 3 times

Blatant lies

Kushner is wormtongue

Or how about the Republican senator getting shot recently? Or the policemen being executed by BLM terrorists?
Obama fucking invited these people into the Whitehouse after they killed police officers.
They all lie through their teeth and try to manipulate us, there's no interest in being balanced or fair.
All Trump did is say that many on both sides came with the intention to be violent. And this is an absolutely correct statement.
Why do only right wingers have to prostrate every time before the so called moral commie authorities?
Anyone with a spine and character would refuse to do that. And funny enough, most of Republican politicians have proven again that they are spineless creatures.
If you allow spineless people to run your country you and your interests will be sold to the highest bidder.
Trump may be wrong on some occasions but he is certainly not spineless.

Its just a really strong correlation

Its just blatant, overt fucking lies at this point.

I watched the full press conference. I read the full transcript. Over and over again his clearly denounces violence and Neo-Nazis/White supremacists, whilst also stating that violence came from both sides which it clearly did.

This is just fucking incredible. It is outright falsehoods.

And normies but this and believe it because they didn't watch the press conference nor read the transcript.

>Trump’s unwillingness to denounce hateful violence has been part of his political strategy from the start
Did they just acuse him of 4D chess?

>being this pussywhipped to cater to and placate your enemies and dumb sheeple by denouncing virtually non existent boogeymen created by the fake news you keep fighting
>wonder they keep exaggerating shit and call you a criminal
You do NOT pussyfoot with your enemies, you do NOT give in to their pressure under any circumstance.
How long until leftoid scumbags will start demanding gibs like niggers and in case they don't, they'll start fucking shit up and call it "resistance against nazis"? You think it won't come to this?

Yeah, I saw even some Austrian normies on Facebook writing that Trump should be murdered.
People are so fucking dumb and without any semblance of critical thinking, it makes me almost believe that Democracy has been a bad idea.