Ruin this trumpfags life. get this to jennifer lawrence or something

ruin this trumpfags life. get this to jennifer lawrence or something.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/346867-foxs-shepard-smith-we-couldnt-find-a-republican-willing-to-come
anonymousconservative.com/blog/aids-is-growing-drug-resisitant/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/2-of-gays-account-for-50-of-aids-cases/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/43-of-some-refugees-have-latent-tb/
speakingofsuicide.com/2015/01/02/transgender-suicide/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/18313-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fucking racist scum. he would fit in well here with the exception of a couple of you.

fuck off you lefty commie antifa shill

>Fox News: We couldn't find a Republican willing to come on and defend Trump

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/346867-foxs-shepard-smith-we-couldnt-find-a-republican-willing-to-come

tick tock.

go fuck yourself. you do realize that ppl like you and this nazi-sympathizing piece of shit are the types of ppl that pushed that sack of shit to run his car into ppl right? you are literally the scum of the fucking earth.

Are we going to strip the nobel prize from this homophobe?

remove thouself from the planet currently carrying your despicable bottom, negroid

> everyone is stupid except me.

wow what a brave white man

oh look another racist using our former president as ammunition for your racist and hate mongering arsenol

>leaf

what? It was brave. Especially the disclaimer.

This nigga really thinks he's being edgy for saying what literally every normie thinks about the situation. What a fucking loser.

youre right though. this fucking hillbilly needs to be taken down. working on finding out where he works and where he lives. these beasts need to be outed for who they truly are.

Go be a nigger somewhere else.

lol okay you toothless sister fucker.

he took a stand. he let his opinion be known.

kids pretty spot on

he isnt black. this inbred shitstain wouldnt know what it takes to be black. dont use nigga to describe anything about him or his ilk. he hasnt earned that shit.

how is refusing to tow the line not brave?

kind of like what you are doing?

Obama was more evil than any Nazi ever.

>I will respect you, and odds are, flat out ignore you, so long as what you're doing does not infringe upon my rights.

THHHIIISSS!

I have never had a problem with people being leftists/Muslims/black/being a female until they started pulling the anti-white/anti-american/cause harm shit.

I'm was raised right wing but I was always being fine with the gays, weed/drugs/anti-religion etc. until the SJWs came into my life.

Now I'm pro-fascism (against Neo-nazis tho) because they pushed us into the corner. Now I'm ready for the next Civil War.

imagine your white arent you

Did you just ASSUME his race? It's 2017, if he identifies a transnigger you need to respect his racial dysphoria and refer to him as such.

>He's not black enough
that's racist.

another white dude. imagine that

Imagine you're sub-80 IQ.

cry more nigger, nobody gives a shit. do something yourself for a change

fucking please. you tell me what about that racist prick says anything about culture or would make him even think about something other than being white

A bit cringey but mostly accurate.

Actually I am black, don't ever do some disrespectful shit like that again, on god B

>>Fox News: We couldn't find a Republican willing to come on and defend Trump
Yes im sure people are jumping at the opportunity to defend him and have the entire media smear that person and call them a white nationalist.

he isnt black at all. hes a subhuman white piece of shit who lives in backwoods appalachia

Trying to label anyone who doesn't buy into your Commie faggot party line a "NAZI SYMPATHIZER" is typical of your kind of idiot.

YOU want to "ruin" the life of a person that has different ideas than you.

It sounds like YOU ARE "the fucking scum of the earth".

Kindly stick your head up your ass and fight for air.

on god b? did you learn that from youtube? seriously try harder. just messages his family to find out where he works.

>subhuman piece of shit
Sounds black to me.

thansk for outing yourself as a white racist piece of shit.

You said racist twice in one sentence. Keep crying wolf

self deport please

wait people here are falling for this bait? Why?

0/10 bait
Work on your spelling and grammar too, retard. Half of your posts are incoherent and reek of low IQ

No. I am a proud black man.
You are a buck-toothed, white bread hillbilly.
Consider yourself exposed.

all this RACISM against Caucasians! They dindunuffin!!!!

He did express opinions you fag, quite a lot actually "BLM was hijacked" is an opinion, "Feelings are more important than facts now a days" is also an opinion.

Not everyone who disagrees with you has to be a "Scared centrist", "Faggot commie", "Unamerican Nazi"

Real people actually have complex opinions, surprise surprise

There's a statue of Lenin in Seattle?

Why?

Ooga booga to you too friend

Fuck you, you didn't grow up in Dumbo like I did, that's how we talk in Brooklyn. Just cause you're from Providence or some shit where you're the only nigga around doesn't mean everyone is, you've never been to a real hood.

so that makes it not true? i presented screen shots that are facts. you present nothing. face the fact that you have hatred in your heart. you are a dying breed

nigger

you should know better than these white americans. arent you tired of right wing extremism ruining your country, especially as of late. fuck

lmao did this dude fuck your girlfriend in your bed or something?

you are as black as robert down jr. come the fuck on

>arent you tired of right wing extremism ruining your country
What? There is no right wing extremism in England unless you consider muslims right wing.

i aint falling for a white guy trying to engage me about my blackness. get the fuck out of here you fuckin nazi

Hispanic you nigger

its a fact that those muslims are pushed to act the way they do because of racist white dudes passing dumbass policies that put them at a disadvantage. seriously read a fucking news article and get off of this shit

>The committee for Trump's 2020 reelection campaign thanks you for your contribution to securing Trump's reelection.

Low melanin detected. I bet you got bullied for being the whitest guy in the hood, quadroon.

This thread smells of nigger stink.

Except it isn't, muslims are pushed to act the way they do because islam permits it.

>rural and suburban retards are parroting Sup Forums talking points on facebook

what have we done...

>(you)

We're not your personal army.

seriously look at your sentence structure. it screams white dude. its fuckin simple. start making money moves instead of racist ones and maybe you could actually help society

This is how light skins really act, in my hood niggas like you got their bike tires popped.

except it is. your little picture even says he didnt know. you just proved that these racists are putting muslims an other minorities at a disadvantage. recognize your privilege

>Julie borowski

Based waifu

go back to africa NIGGER

What is it with rabid alt leftists and your inability to argue without invoking race or using obscenity. Answer this why are women still being stoned, burned to death, and maimed in otherwise Muslim majority countries run by Muslims. Why does slavery still exist in much of Africa and even in countries like Qatar. No one forces anyone to do anything. All of your lashing out isn't anyone else fault it is your own. You chose to drink the racial kool-aid so you fix your own issues.

the goddamn audacity of this cracker. WHAT. THE. FUCK.

what hood are you from again fuckin please. you drive a pick up truck and sit on hay bails around a fire on the weekends. go take a literacy test you fuckin nasty mother fucker

Ignore the shill

Believed you up until there, you made it too obvious.

oh look another white racist

And you write like a Canadian pretending to be black, what of it?

I bet you're white

Nobody thinks that, at least where I'm from. I am in the fucking belly of the beast here. Blonde doesn't know shit. The UK is cucked into total submission and I'm in the most liberal part of it, where everyone's a perma-student or a musician and LOL DRUMPF AMIRITE LOL WHAT DOES HE EVEN MEAN FAR LEFT LOLZ

i made it too obvious by pointing out fact. learn to read what you are actually posting. this is why eurpoe hates you

another white racist with the new nazi flag. riiiight

What's funny is that this person thinks he's courageous for voicing his stupid political opinions on facebook.

>im taking a stand

dolt

Whatever you say minstrel show

Why do people always say X should be"charged as terrorist"? There are no special "terrorism laws" on the books to prosecute people for.

yeah only liberals can be brave

Go suck a barrel troll

Sage

Dumbo, I know you don't know anything about city living, Cletus, but some of us grew up in West Brooklyn.

Strangely enough, you may find a few of those around here

fuck off not your personal army faggot

first brooklyn now west brooklyn. keep your lies straight nazi

Not wanting to be the next Reginald Denny does not make you a terrorist. The world has one less obese cat lady and is a better place for it.

Yeah you're fucking stupid

fuckin denny got what he deserved. how is a fuckin cracker in that part of town at that time really though these dude needs about four guys to run up on him too

>get this to jennifer lawrence or something
Uh, she is white
How will she save you
BLM comin after whites on both sides cracka

exactly nothin from you now. you got caught lying you got caught nazi.

You are the reason she is dead, because YOU are the brownshirts for the globalist elites. YOU are the FAKE HUMANITARIANS, because what you defend and fight for only causes more people more suffering (open borders makes money to human traffickers, as one small example). YOUR COMMUNIST IDEOLOGY HAS KILLED OVER 90 MILLION AND WILL CONTINUE KILLING MORE. You are a disgrace and know nothing about the world you cunts.

Commies, all members of your groups are going to die from disease, hunger and violence when the Sovereign Debt Crisis hits. There will not be money for hospitals, or police, or public sanitation. You aren't prepared, you'll never be. BLM and AF are violent ppl who will steal an turn on each other when SHTF. All your aids acceptance, degenarancy celebration clique will have no medicine. The islamists will turn on you when you are weak from fighting the patriots if you win the coming civil wars (which your side will start, in the name of your Soros overlord like the good brownshirts you are). Do you get the picture dummie? You'll lose even if you win, because you're a FAKE HUMANITARIAN. What you beleive and fight for will only bring more people more suffering. You're a FAKE PERSON. Read son:

anonymousconservative.com/blog/aids-is-growing-drug-resisitant/

anonymousconservative.com/blog/2-of-gays-account-for-50-of-aids-cases/

anonymousconservative.com/blog/43-of-some-refugees-have-latent-tb/
"The latent tuberculosis (TB) rate of 43 percent among refugees in San Diego County from sub-Saharan Africa is more than ten times greater than the latent TB rate of 4 percent found in the general population…"

speakingofsuicide.com/2015/01/02/transgender-suicide/
"The suicide rate among transgender adults in an international study was almost 800 per 100,000. In comparison, the suicide rate in the U.S. for all people is 13 per 100,000. (That study is briefly described in this article.)"

And before you spew that bullshit that capitalism kills more people, it is the corruption in capitalism that kills people.
Capitalism itself can be a great system is you regulate finance and other things. Communism is by definition corrupt because it is based on a denial of human nature. You're going to die in the coming crisis and you know it. I'm glad mother earth will purge your kind from the face of the globe.

And also, capitalism gave you the chance to have as many people alive today as there are. Capitalism gave you the technology to be posting here now. Capitalism made it possible to advance medicine so the weak and frail can live longer and in higher numbers. But due to the jew corruption, the current system will collapse, and take you and your kind in the big flush.

You know it, and you can't admit it, because you know it is true, and you'll die because all the losers you so desperately want the validation from are r-selective treasonous bastards who will turn on you and each other as soon as SHTF and there is no more food for everyone. You are a FAKE HUMANITARIAN, you are a FAKE PERSON, you are FAKE. You will die an horrible death by your own doing and you know it is true. If not from violence, it will be from disease or starvation.

You idiots should thank whites who died to end slavery. Now we are going to fight for our lives until you are all gone.

Keep being racist against whites, you'll lose everything.

When whites disappear, food and medicine go bye bye real soon. That is why middle east and Africa is a shit hole and always will be. You are idiots. Even if you win, you lose, you'll all die in a cesspool of disease, starvation and violence (cuz you're a bunch of niggers).

You're not black, you're a nigger.

Read this nigger:
anonymousconservative.com/blog/18313-2/

"The debate about Confederate statues in Dallas intensified on Monday as a group made up of predominantly African Americans called for the monuments to remain standing.

…The debate about Confederate statues in Dallas intensified on Monday as a group made up of predominantly African Americans called for the monuments to remain standing.

“I’m not intimidated by Robert E. Lee’s statue. I’m not intimidated by it. It doesn’t scare me,” said Crenshaw. “We don’t want America to think that all African Americans are supportive of this.”

Crenshaw, along with some Buffalo Solider historians and Sons of Confederate Veterans are coming together to help protect the Confederate markers from toppling over in Dallas."

look at the monkey