Who else here regrets voting for Trump?

Who else here regrets voting for Trump?

No

Trump presidency is epic.

Not me :D

I remember waking up extra early on voting day to have a serious rethink of the whole crazy situation before walking down to the polling joint. I regret ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

I didn't vote in the previous election, but I will most definitely be voting for him in 2020. He's the only candidate who speaks the truth.

Also, sage.

It's hard to regret voting for Trump when the alternative was Hillary.
Now, if people were regretting not voting third party, I can see how that would happen. But most of the "I wish I'd voted third party" people I've met were Hillary voters who realized how corrupt she was only after the election.

i surely regret it

>tfw 34% job approval

can't believe i voted for that retard

I can't believe you did either with that flag.

After Trump's Alt Left speech, not at all.

except he's not prosecuting Hilary BHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

t. trump voter

this is such blatant, low-energy shilling that I'm inclined to think you're actually just being ironic

i regret voting for anyone ever.

What can you buy with fifty cents anyway?

>he never bought cewable bubble gum from the barber for three cents
I'm sorry you have to live in Zimbabwe

Didn't vote knew he was jew miles away

me

i thought all the hitler jokes were just jokes but now that he's shown himself to be a white supremacist nazi i'm here crying in shame that i help put this monster into power

fortunately i can help make things right in the ballot box soon by voting for the democrats

I can't believe i helped get this racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, and xenophobic bigot elected.....

I contemplate suicide everyday

Try it

THANK YOU FOR FINALLY SAYING IT.
I've been with Trump since day 1, I bought the t-shirts and the red shorts, I was in every single rally, I stopped talking to all my family because they didn't want to listen to me talk about how good Trump is, but after he literally said Dr. David Duke is his hero I can no longer support him.
Fuck Drumpf.

>red shorts
pics nao

I regret not voting for Trump. But I did it out of principle, being an anarchist and all.

Not that it would have mattered, I live in New York.

I voted for him because I knew it would be the end of the republican party and it would set back the right for decades.

Trump unironically kept me from snapping yesterday. One more day of "peace loving pacifist flower children who never dindu nuffin never ever vs racist evil nazis who's only motives are an irrational hatred for black people because they're virgins" and I'd have been about ready to go on a GTA style suicide by cop spree out of sheer disgust. And I'm a well adjusted person with a wife, an education, and a decent career who's only connection to these "nazis" was a mutual agreement that tearing down statues like a bunch of sand niggers is a terrible idea.

Now that the commie has been named, the media can no longer ignore them because Trump gave them a name, and Trump dictates the news cycle.

The political situation is still a fucking shameful shit show, but at least Trump has the balls and common sense to not cuck out and acknowledge that the left does, in fact, commit violence (more than the right by an order of magnitude over the last two years, but that would've been too much redpill at once)

Almost immediately on my Facebook feed most real normies have backed off the "burn the constitution and un-person anyone to the right of Bernie NOW" narrative today and only the people dumb enough to post the "us communists who wish to overthrow the government are pretty much like the allies at Normandy" memes are the only ones still talking about it.

didn't vote for him, and i hate mike pence cause he's a religious faggot, but shit, a bucket of literal shit as president would be far better at this point.

I'm interested to see where it's going to go.

No. Not ever.

WHY AM I SO FUCKING STUPID

I regret the shills like you werent aborted

So what? You prefer hillary?

Not I, kike shill.

Trump is healthy for our Republic.

He's the wake up call Dems needed and the public needed that they need to actually pay attention to politics and inform themselves.

It should have been Bernie vs Trump. The outsider was going to win this election. Dems fucked up so bad with Hillary it's not even funny.

By and large, Trump was the lesser of all evils

But I actually wonder what could have happened if he hadn't won. Maybe the leftists would become pacified and not as aggressive, and the right wing would be much more accepted and mainstream than it is now