Antifa member died of an overdose after taking 150 tablets a DAY of anti-diarrhoea drug Imodium...

>Antifa member died of an overdose after taking 150 tablets a DAY of anti-diarrhoea drug Imodium, dubbed 'poor man's mephedrone'
>Aaron McCaffrey was addicted to diarrhoea-relief tablets he had stockpiled
>He collapsed during a rally after taking a large quantity of tablets
>Father-of-two was put into an induced coma, but died in hospital six days later

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4796148/Father-27-died-accidental-overdose-Imodium.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4796148/Father-27-died-accidental-overdose-Imodium.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

please tell me he died of constipation

It's time for Sup Forums to let every hippy on the left know how cool and potent "alt-mephedrone" is

>father of two
>drug addict

I feel bad for the kids
unless they're niglets

0% chance they're his kids

>t. 0% chance of ever having kids

>150
>accidental
>wish I wasn't on mobile so I could put up a proper wtf.jpeg

>Overdosed on Imodium
It was the CIA

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4796148/Father-27-died-accidental-overdose-Imodium.html
No evidence he's antifa.
OP is a lying faggot, unfortunately.

And nothing of value was lost.

>addicted to diahrrea pills

Wat

Literally died of asspain

proof antifa is full of shit

why is he so angry when he's on a date with his waifu?

Very effective for lowering withdrawal effect of opiates but... dude... someone probably should have told him 5 a day works just fine and won't cause your intestines to block shit off which eventually explodes into your body.

Natural selection I guess...

Press S to shit on his g...

Oh wait. He already did.

Tough shit.

What a spastic. They must have cost him a fortune, for the most 'shitty' high ever. Typical wank Manc.

Because some jealous faggot interrupted their lovely candlelit meal to get a picture

>t. cuck raising someone else's kids

Someone could do a great service to the cause by making a webpage of antifa deaths with photos you could just browse through. Extra points if you can spit by pressing S.

What a shitty way to go:
oxic megacolon (megacolon toxicum) is an acute form of colonic distension.[1] It is characterized by a very dilated colon (megacolon), accompanied by abdominal distension (bloating), and sometimes fever, abdominal pain, or shock.

can't a white guy go have a nice meal with his shy girlfriend? i swear.

I think it just struck him at that moment how his life is simply an accumulation of very bad choices.

shit just got real
The pathological process involves inflammation and damage to the colonic wall with unknown toxins breaking down the protective mucosal barrier and exposing the muscularis propria.[2] There is relative destruction of the ganglion cells and swelling of the nerve fibres in the myenteric plexus, with concomitant damage to the clonic musculature.[3] This results in almost complete paralysis of the diseased segment of the colon with loss of smooth muscle substance, tone and motility.[4] This can lead to further complications as pressure builds up in the colon due to relative fecal stasis including sepsis, intestinal hemorrhage or free perforation and spontaneous decompression.[5]

>the autopsy revealed that he died of severe constipation
>his stool had basically turned to concrete and completely blocked his intestines
>the anti-diarrhea drug also removed the moisture from the contents of his stomach, resulting in 80% of his stomach content also resembling the hardened, compacted feces in his intestines

Former Drug abuser here.

apparently, immodium AD is basically an opiate that doesn't cross the blood brain thingy. i've heard if you take insane amounts of it you can stave off withdrawls and even catch a buzz. but i've never head of anyone being ADDICTED to it. what a sad way to live. this is coming from a guy who went on a 6 month bender on airduster...

>150 tablets a DAY of anti-diarrhoea drug Imodium, dubbed 'poor man's mephedrone'
it's true, real drugs are for men

I am dead serious when I ask:

LOLWUT?!

He was full of shit

How much you want to be he was made an addict by his antifa handler to increase his dependency on the group?

Is this a huge trend? Are you guys really as constipated as we thought?
Because it's either that or they are literally limiting ass meds because of one guy, and both of those are fucking insane

>a member of the alt left dies
Sad!

i've only heard of desperate heroin addicts trying this on day 2 of withdraws. i've never heard of anyone doing this for prolonged periods of time.

>McC
he's one of yours. this is why no one wanted a bunch of paddies

He OD'd on fucking.....diarrhea pills...?

>cuck cuck
>t. actual cuck
When will you move out of your parents basement, libertarian?

LITERALLY SHITTING YOURSELF TO DEATH

>antifa?
Yaaaayyyyy!!!

Wow, that sounds particularly awful.

I fucked up, but it's still retarded lol just not as funny now

What a shitty way to die.

Shitlibs.... that’s funny

This really is the best story of the day. Well memed sir.

was he trying to get indian citizenship??

How are they going to pin this one on us?

Embarassing obituary...

No shit.

There are rumors out there that Antifa is pretty fucked up

The only reason he would do this is if he was withdrawing off of opiates.
No matter how much imodium you take, you won't get high, it doesn't work like that.

And it's not "mephedrone" that's a different drug, you're thinking "methadone".

>ODing on fucking diarrhea drugs
What the fuck, how do you even wind up in that sitaution?

I used loperamide (immodium) to get off opiates. dose just kept going up and up. at the end it was like 60 pills a day. started having heart problems i think, didnt see a doc. shitting was never a problem due to taking daily laxatives, but i was on my way toward death for sure.
titrated down, had horrendous withdrawals for weeks when i stopped. lope is no joke. thank god im off that shit

Lmao fucking weabus

Lope is great to help WD's, but it doesn't get you high. I've taken lope several times when I was kicking but how the fuck do people get addicted to it? I'd take like 10-15 pills max, for a couple days, and then you're fine.

What a fucking idiot. Drugs are for degenerates.

Why would CIA kill their own goons?

i was 100% able to get high off of it. pinned pupils, warm and itchy. i think some people process it different than others.

this is a mindfuck

Can't you Doodles get codeine OTC?

no, can in mexico and canada, tho. i just make poppy-seed tea now if im feeling degenerate. order the seeds off amazon (read the reviews, ppl use coded language for the good seeds) very potent and real morphine+ other alkaloids

Nope. Codeine has actually gotten harder to get now that all these nigger rappers glorify it for some fucking reason.

No, but when I was in London I bought a bunch of Paramol etc. The problem is it's a pain to extract the acetaminophen from, and codeine is so weak two boxes of those wouldn't have even got me well back then.

You might be right, I've read about it not crossing the blood-brain barrier, and that's why it's legal OTC, but there may be some people who it does cross BBB for.

Various factors including certain substances and foods can result in the blood brain barrier becoming more permeable.

How does PST compare to other "real" opiates? I don't get high anymore so I don't really have much of a tolerance, but I always figured PST couldn't be that good or it would be banned and everyone would be doing it.

Wow. I get migraines and now have been put on topamax for them, so I'm glad to be able to buy this drug when I need it.
No wonder you have so many other drug issues...

shit to death, after a life of being cuck

commies

I guess he truly is part of the ''left'' now.

what the fuck.

well. i started on pills, was a heroin addict for a couple years. pst is easily able to give you a strong nod. lasts for a loong time (12+ hours) due to alkaloids involved. it is very potent. check out the 4twenty chan perpetual thread about it. potent enough that overdose is a real risk if you get really good seeds. good luck.

you can take imodium recreational teh fuck?

Actually Imodium or Loperamide is a mild opioid antagonist. Generally it doesn't cross the blood brain barrier unless taken with quinidine. Good riddance just shoot smack like a gay degenerate

I went to school and college with him. Holy shit, I had a huge argument with him and three others over multiculturalism when we were all 17-18. Last I ever spoke to him.

He was a right cunt. Proper "Let them all in m8" type of bastard with his weed and Rise Against T-shirt liked the nickname "Anarchy Aaron". I didn't hear about this at all(Happened in January this year apparently). Then again I don't really follow what people are up to nowadays.
If anyone is the type. It was him. At least at age 18. Maybe he changed his views but certainly not his lifestyle after becoming a father. I don't know.

another one bites the dust
>how many left till they go extinct?

Same story here, been clean for a while, I fuck around once every couple months but I stopped being a complete degenerate and got a job and a house and shit, can't afford to lose it all.

Godspeed.

What a fucking idiot.
The only way to get high on those things is to fuck with your blood brain barrier.
You don't have to be a genius to ask "Maybe fucking with my blood brain barrier every day might be bad for me"
If he didn't die of an overdose he would have soon died of meningitis.

>Father-of-two
>died taking poor-man's bullshit robotrip
great my tax dollars paid for his addiction and are currently paying for his kids' welfare.

>It was not true Imodium, it was state Imodium.

>'poor man's
More like POO man!

that's a weird way of saying he was aFAGGOT

We have codeine OTC.. fucking idiot.

>poor cuck getting mad when he gets called out as a cuck

Like pottery, have fun raising someone else's kids

>I fuck around once every couple months but I stopped being a complete degenerate and got a job and a house and shit, can't afford to lose it all.
You very well could when you nod out, and never wake up again because your tolerance is so low, and you end up getting some dope cut with fentanyl.
You're playing with the devil. I know it's tempting, but I've known many people who their "one last time" was actually their last time. Because they fucking died.

Drop the opiates all together. Opium, and it's derivatives are a blessing from god for people in sever pain that absolutely need them.
For the people that don't need them they are a very difficult test.

>meningitis
i bet he'd develop Alzheimer's, Parkinson's or Multiple Sclerosis beforehand

Yeah, I was addicted to vicodin after a surgery and never knew anything about the withdrawals before I experienced them and it was fucking torturous. Anyhow, immodium helped big time as each provides a very tiny amount of synthetic opiode which won't cross the barrier unless one drinks grapefruit juice with it.

Anyhow, saved my ass (literally) back then as I had no clue those symptoms would be so fucked up. Even still, 150? Fuck man... 5 most a day is all one needs. This sounds more like suicide.

so that makes 4.
fields is a mass murderer, he'll get the chair.

What about the fairy who purposely jumped onto his trunk before he backed out only to get ran over? Did that silver armed homo make it out?

How mich shit do you have to spew to be taking 150 imodium a day?

He was obviously either convinced he would get a high or it was a suicide. Bad way to go though. Intestines eventually exploding with diarrhea seeping into your system internally.

This

>when you get so full of shit that you literally can't even

(You)

>Antifa is known for literally throwing shit at people with opposing opinions
>Antifa member dies after ODing on anti-diarrhea meds
This is poetic justice.

This is entirely accurate to how he died.

>anti-diarrhoea drug

>addicted to diarrhoea-relief

darwin award winner