YOU NEED TO WEAR COMPLETE FACE MASKS AT EVERY EVENT

You need to start learning from what Antifa does, the people hate us, they want to see us all in prison, they want to destroy our lives and take our jobs.

If you go to any event, you need to wear a complete face mask, make it so you are completely unidentifiable, use Black Bloc tatics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uoRZaYU_Sm4
youtube.com/watch?v=U1MYMVfyHi0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes make yourself look more worse than you already are

what you need to do is not go to these events

this

As long as you're not doing something illegal there's no reason to wear a mask.

none of the guys who lost their jobs did anything illegal, this isn't about staying out of jail, it's about keeping our livelihood

VERY WRONG

See ANYTIME YOU ARE ASSOCIATED WITH WHITE NATIONALISM / NAZISM OR ANYTHING SIMILAR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR JOB IF YOUR FACE IS SEEN

Remember to sage these threads made by kikes.

White nationalists don't need to wear face masks because they are peaceful law abiding citizens.

YES GOOD GOY, DONT COVER YOUR FACE SO WE CAN IDENTIFY YOU, DEMONIZE YOU AND TAKE YOUR JOBS AWAY

nothing about driving across the country to act like a leftist is about preserving livelihood.

So it's better having the police following you around? Sounds fun user..... /s

SHILL THREAD: READ PIC RELATED

THERE ARE NO LAWS AGAINST WEARING A MASK IN PUBLIC IN MOST STATES

ITS 100% LEGAL AND COMPLETELY STOPS THEM FROM DOXING YOU

>anyone that disagrees with me is a shill

This. Fucking morons should've just filmed the removal of the statue. Have the communists chimp out and show the world their degeneracy at faggy milo events.

Meanwhile in the shadows you keep recruiting and finally, when it is REALLY needed you have 100k+ people show up to show your strength.
This pathetic statue thing was a moronic thing to do and a bad fucking move. 500 people showed up and some were stupid enough to actually bring swastica flags? Jesus skullfucking Christ. Idiots, for a fucking statue.

>none of the guys who lost their jobs
They lost their jobs for their political affiliation? lol wecome in USA, don't you have any law to protect the workers?

Quit it, Hothead. You're no big guy. It's gonna be extremely painful if you do. Have some loyalty.

>don't you have any law to protect the workers?

Pretty much no. You are only protected against discrimination by sex or race.

Actually it is. Antifa got into shit for it, and you will too.
It also shows that you are weak and not willing to go the extra mile for your movement, which is why Antifa wears those masks, so they can chimp out without fear of losing their jobs/past lives.
Don't be a pussy, user. Take the fight head on.

agreed.

The paddy is right, guys. IRA and Ulster forces wore masks, and trust me, the media eviscerated them. Also, it makes you look terrifying.

>Don't be a pussy, user. Take the fight head on.

YES GOOD GOY, GO OUT THERE AND EXPOSE YOURSELF, DONT BE A PUSSY MAN UP AND LET US TAKE YOUR JOBS AND LIFE AWAY

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WE SHOULD BE WEARING

SHIT LIKE THIS AT EVERY EVENT, EVERYONE DRESSED LIKE THIS

THIS IS GOOD BUT THEY ALSO NEED THEIR HEADS COVERED

so i should stop larping as an army man and start larping as a ninja?

PERFECT

Masks are illegal retard.

am I allowed to shoot someone if they're trying to pull my mask off?
I'm not trying to banepost, I promise

No. What we need to do is meme Antifa into making a big move. Motivate them to kill en masse.

not everywhere.

face masks are illegal at protests in canada

Remember to sage these jews with their shill threads

NO THEY ARE NOT FUCKHEAD, LOOK UP YOUR STATE LAWS, THEY ARE LEGAL ALMOST EVERYWHERE

No - you just need to find people on social media who look a lot like you, and wear something that more or less identifies you with that individual. Work shirts. Items that they wear on facebook. Shit like that. Have them continuously doxx the wrong people.

YES GOOD GOY LETS DISCREDIT ALL GOOD ADVICE BY CALLING THEM SHILLS

>make it even easier for crisis actors to pose as you
>make yourselves look as bad and as cowardly as ANTIFA

NO.

wear white masks, not black ones

Let them do it its fine. They lose there job it just makes the stronger people for the cause even fucking dyke on MSNBC said that.

I think I'll stay home and watch the world burn on TV thanks.

BUMP!

No.

Nothing screeches freedom like wearing a mask offline.

don't forget
LIFT AND GET FIT
for better optics+defense

don't stoop to their level, stop waving nazi's falgs stop calling it "white genocide" or injecting race into it like a low IQ nigger like obama. You have truth and reason on your side use it.

YES ITS IMPORTANT THE MASKS BE DIFFERENT FROM ANTIFA

I RECOMMEND SOMETHING SIMILAR TO THIS PROTECTION COMBINED WITH COVERING YOUR FACE IS PERFECT

If the right lose all their jobs there wont be an economy.

I don't like that the go-to right wing face mask is a skull, little too edgy for me.

Also carry a giant nazi flag so there's no doubt that you are not an antifa.

>You have truth and reason on your side use it.

HAHAHA YOU FUCKING IDIOT YOU THINK LIBTARDS CARE ABOUT TRUTH AND REASON?

THIS IS WHY THEY ARE WINNING, THIS IS WAR, THEY WANT US DEAD AND WE NEED TO START TAKING REAL MEASURES HERE

there is no point in wearing a mask you dingus,people would still know which side is which,unless you care about losing your shitty job at McDonalds.

And always bring a gun

Wear a bataclava, shades, gloves, something to protect the upper body, and combat boots. Bring a helmet and anything from a switchblade to DIY weapons. That's the only way to fuck them up good.

Alt-right has to follow the money, they're shutting everything down.
Don't worry about your counter-part, go against crony capitalists and jews who want a global government.

Christ, that's the most cliche' movie euro terrorist I ever saw, the guy looks like he's about to rob a bank
No masks sends a much better tone and contrasts the AntiFa who look like terrorists and commit acts of violence
Also if someone loses a job, everything, they're the most dangerous ones of all and the AntiFa are creating them

I thought about this too. The color should be blue. Communists wear red. The Republicans were the blue party until the 60's or so and some news anchors gave Republicans the red color because they didn't want to be seen as commies. We need to take our color and our country back.

Blatantly obvious shill is blatantly obvious.

Race is the most important thing there is. This turmoil that has come to America is a result of multiculturalism. Non-whites want communist rule and criminal infested nations while whites do not.

SURE BLUE SOUNDS GOOD, ANYTHING THAT ISNT ALL BLACK LIKE ANTIFA, ANYTHING THAT COVERS YOUR FACE COMPLETELY IS WHAT YOU WANT

>t. Antifa

You don't need a full cover, but dark sunglasses would give doxxers enough false positives to make it not worth it.

Yup. They got too confident too soon and now they are getting BTFO by the Jews.

>Also if someone loses a job, everything, they're the most dangerous ones of all

>when you lose you win

HOLY FUCKING RETARDS, WE DONT WANT TO LOSE OUR JOBS, THIS DOES NOT HELP ANYTHING

This is some good level psy op, nice.

Ultimately, that's gonna happen some time but if that's the price to pay for whites to wake up and oust these sneaky fucking heebs from our society then so be it.

Just leave, almost all of your 15 posts are just capslock drivel

Alternatively you could just leave no witnesses.

>Race is the most important thing there is.

youtube.com/watch?v=uoRZaYU_Sm4

Worked for this guy.

Clearly the white patriarchy will mobilize to save them.

You dont need to wear a mask if all you hold is an American flag.

the moment you start wearing LARPing gear and weird flags, you look like a fuckwit and employers have a reason to fire you.

do you really think you could be fired if you were wearing normal clothes, and holding an American flag?

Do not give a reply to shill threads without sage in options.

Like any of the dirty profligates here are going to go outside anyway.

Get behind Trump or be destroyed. Stop associating with these real life CIAniggers, you autistic larping piece of trash.

Also at the next event if I see someone with a Nazi flag I'm gonna beat their ass. You know they're Soros paid shills to make us look bad.

>You dont need to wear a mask if all you hold is an American flag.

VERY WRONG

YOU ARE GUILTY BY ASSOCIATION, ANYONE SHOWING UP TO THESE EVENTS WILL GET DOXED NO MATTER WHAT THEY ARE DOING

dont forget Kekistan flags as well

make retards and LARPers unwelcome.

> us workers
> rights

LOL

if you do this you can slip into antifa blocs and start shit and get them to take the fall for it
>beat them at their own game, user

LMAO Nordfront. These guys look pretty hard but see 0 action because there is none to be done in europe while the government fucks everyone over with refugees and the murrican "alt-right" faggots look emasculated as fuck and see a ton of action because of left crazies.

no, you need to look super normal, not bring self defense gear and carry a free speech sign or American flag. The only way we can win is martyrdom

>not wearing blackface, sunglasses and a afro wig

They can't fire people forever
The companies are just bending to what they think the majority consumer market is so that people still come to their shop and spend money, most don't care about the politics of it
As the right grows they'll start getting pressure to both fire and not fire their employees, as soon as the first backlash is laid on a company that fires a right winger it's over
The companies will just start saying that they have no interest in what employees do outside of work hours as long as they live up to the companies code of conduct at work

>hurr just snap your fingers and have a hundred thousand out of NOWHERE
Grow the fuck up kid, that's not the way the real world works.

Movements grow by displays of strength and mob mentality. You can't just snap your fingers and summon an army of motivated individuals without having put in the work to demonstrate your movement is worth a damn and not just all talk.

>GET DOXED

And?

Getting DOXED for carrying an American flag is the easiest way to bait normies into supporting your cause.

victimising a PATRIOT isn't tolerated in normal society.

making fun off someone carrying a KEKistan flag, or worse, a fucking TIKI pole is something anyone can get behind.

Actually there frequently are laws against wearing a mask. The laws were passed to stop the KKK, but are not enforced against the alt-left because the alt-left has tacit approval from the authorities. You don't have their approval, so the full weight of the law will crash down upon you. This is called ANARCHO-TYRANNY.

If you show up like that go on the antifa side to cause trouble :^)

The fact you say they are winning despite the obvious shift in climate and the new attention on the opposition, and the presidents branding of them as the alt-left is how I know you are a shill. We won't hide, we won't be your boogieman. We are the ones on the right side of the law.

SAGE
YOU
FUCKING
SHILLING CUNT KIKE

Because the cops in Sweden don't set up deathtraps and let the antifa run them over.
Antifa is barricaded well since antifa has been violent in the past.
youtube.com/watch?v=U1MYMVfyHi0

>wouldnt it be neat if we could get our agent provocateurs into every rally on both sides?

I wonder who could be behind this post

I hate this look, they look like waiters from a shitty catered event, polyester yuck

Yeah it's just ironic how the two are in environments that don't favour each other and would be perfect if swapped.

Its not white nationalism faggot. its paid protesting they have run the gambit. started out as trump rallies which make no sense becuase the guy is already president, then it became free speech rallies, now its white nationalism. fucking give me a break.

If you faggots believed in what you're doing you wouldn't need masks.