DNA EVIDENCE CLEARS BLACK MAN, GETTING THE CHAIR ANYWAY

twitter.com/helenprejean/status/897914814953074688

Here's the Facts:
> DNA says Marcellus Williams didn't kill Felicia Gayle, but the Missouri Supreme Court wants to let his execution go ahead anyway.
> Felicia Gayle was murdered in 1998. Marcellus Williams was convicted of the crime and sentenced to death in 2001.
> After a series of appeals, an execution date was set for January 28, 2015. Marcellus sought a stay of execution to allow for DNA testing.
> A stay was granted and a judge was appointed to oversee the DNA testing process. The results were clear: Marcellus didn't kill Felicia.
> Two DNA experts testified that DNA from the murder weapon excluded Marcellus as a suspect. The DNA belonged to a third person.
> This evidence was recently presented to the Missouri Supreme Court. Within one day, the court ruled to allow the execution anyway.
> It gets worse if you can believe that. None of the physical evidence (fingernail scrapings, hair, footprints) actually matched Marcellus
> How did the prosecutors get a conviction? They had a jailhouse snitch and a crack-addicted prostitute testify against Marcellus.
> What's really going on here? Consider this: the murder occurred in a gated community. The victim was white and Marcellus is black.
> The prosecutors struck 6 of the 7 black potential jurors. They also did not tell defense attorneys about the backgrounds of the witnesses.
> The MO Supreme Court was presented with all of this information and still ruled to allow the execution, taking less than a day to decide.
> Here's what you can do now: Call Gov. @EricGreitens at (573) 751-3222. Ask him to stop the execution scheduled for August 22.
> Learn more about this case here: deathpenaltyinfo.org/node/6843

Missouri Supreme Court has recieved DNA evidence and all possible weapons have been cleared. But a judge still ruled the execution will proceed.

What the FUCK?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PG-qCyYZRms
stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/attorneys-for-death-row-inmate-seek-stay-over-new-dna/article_265dff97-2788-5575-a8c3-de4fa7fe8e8d.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaufmann_Kohler
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>nigger
>eliciting my sympathy
Well, lethal injection is expensive, we can always just dump him in Chiraq and get the same result.

Sup Forums will defend the overreaching of fascist judges until they start sentencing "Nazis" to death for wrong think.

that's fucked up

Looks like a criminal to me. He leeched off the state for 14 years. You think living in prison is free?

I honestly can't tell if posts like these are jokes, false flags, or unironic nigger tier white supremacist bloodthirst anymore.

that just proves that he murdered someone else, forgot to clean the knife, and murdered again

The nigger did it though

one more for the pile

The DNA doesn't prove he didn't kill her, it proves the blood isn't his.

>mumia version 714571745-9175a

i'm not falling for this shit again nigger. if he really dindu nuffin i feel for him sort of, but the reality is if he were out on the streets he probably would be doing something.

If DNA doesn't fit, you must acquit.

Ok so he may not have been the actual murderer, but he was an accomplice. Someone dying during a violent felony, even if it wasn't your fault or intent, in which you were an active participant = felony murder.

Felony murder is punishable by death in Missouri. Marcellus gon' die.

Sing along with me pol
youtu.be/PG-qCyYZRms

He's a nigger. Who cares?

Because you're autistic and they are shills

This is clearly wrong on principle. You let this shit slide because you are not a black man, well what happens when the government starts pulling this shit on whites? What if they pull it on you? If you stay silent now it opens the door to that possibility down the road.

How can you be sure when literally 0 of the
forensic evidence points to him

Pretty fucking sad.
Reminds me of that making a murderer show. If you want to see real change in this country we need to start killing politicians, judges, governors, ceos, anyone who can decide the fate of the public.

Who cares. He probably would end up killing somebody if he ever got out

>unironically being okay with the state butchering a trial like this
Karma is a very real thing as it pertains to legal rule, you dick. They set a precedent where they can kill someone else for fucking nothing today and you or your family might get the same ruling tomorrow.

Williams is also serving time for unrelated crimes.

stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/attorneys-for-death-row-inmate-seek-stay-over-new-dna/article_265dff97-2788-5575-a8c3-de4fa7fe8e8d.html

Was on a gang, probably invaded the house with his gangmembers like Usual and had their dnas mixed up on the crime scene. The news is extremely partial, pro-criminal.

Article written by Jeremy (((Kohler)))
see his family
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaufmann_Kohler

So how did he get his murder victim's computer?
Why would anything dispose of their clothes by stuffing it down a storm drain?
Why did he have the victim's purse?
How did the guy that shared his jail cell known about details of the crime that were never publicly released?

Who cares. They certainly don't give a shit about the truth in our case. It's time to stop caring about them as well.

that is the real Michelle Obama look at the eyes

pol will not care about a darkie, go to antifa chan

>being a turbo edge lord

Wew

If the DNA clears the guy then he should not be executed. Anybody who says otherwise are the same bootlickers that will squeal like pigs when the kikes falsly sentence them to death for false flag hate crime murder.

>> thousands of white people beaten, robbed and murdered every year by blacks

I dont give a fuuuuuck

give him the chair anyway one less mouth to feed

DEAD MAN WALKING
WE GOT US A DEAD MAN WALKING HERE
DEAD MAN!