Besides Hunter S Thompson, are there any liberals that come to mind as being alright...

Besides Hunter S Thompson, are there any liberals that come to mind as being alright? Tbh this dude and his writings are god tier if you enjoy reading about the 60s and 70s .

Other urls found in this thread:

theinfounderground.com/smf/index.php?topic=15047.0
kunstler.com/clusterfuck-nation/smoke-and-fire/#more-'
youtube.com/watch?v=JNfC6AZGPSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Read James Howard Kunstler's recent blog post at ClusterFuckNation. For an old (((liberal))), he's pretty based about the identity politics of the modern libtard.

Will do man ty

nah fuck Hunter S Thompson.

theinfounderground.com/smf/index.php?topic=15047.0

Hunter S Thompson was a pedo/snuff film maker. He was a cia nigger and a known degenerate.

He was a pedo snuff film producer for the rich. Go suck his dick.

Is it this one?

kunstler.com/clusterfuck-nation/smoke-and-fire/#more-'

hitler was not that bad

The person who accused hst in the sniff film biz couldn't ID him in a photo lineup. Take that for what you will.

There are more people implicating him.

>never heard of MKUltra and memory manipulation

Sirhan Sirhan also didn't remember shooting RFK

hunter thompson is literally a pedosatanist you absolute retard
youtube.com/watch?v=JNfC6AZGPSg

the amount of bluepillery on Sup Forums is saddening.

>Besides Hunter S Thompson, are there any liberals that come to mind as being alright? Tbh this dude and his writings are god tier if you enjoy reading about the 60s and 70s .

He was a pedo druggie m8

this dude was a satanist. no thanks.

ITT: HST still triggering conservatives after death

Hell man, we use gore to chase away newfags. Isn't that snuff film? Especially webms. We assume people refuse to watch death videos and it chases them out of this place. Besides the 2 accounts in I don't see how this guy is suddenly not exactly the kind of people here.

Sauce. Besides the Franklin Cover up kid who couldn't ID him but knew it was Thompson.

Most of them past a certain point because today's communist activists are not liberal in any way.

>drug addicted degenerate faggot
>alright

Don't cut yourself on that edge, pedo

He's barely a liberal. He owned so many guns and was a libertarian if anything.

Christopher Hitchens is okay, but I wouldn't really call him liberal, either.

Aye... Youre right there. I still dont think that the powers that be would trust a drug addled loose cannon lunatic like this with the "keys to the kingdom" so to speak.

This is the main reason he was right.

Fuck Capitalism and Communism equally. Both are shit-tier systems designed for slavery.

Why not? that always works.

fucking addict and overall degenerate don't lump him with good people boyo

He'll I'll watch people get skinned and killed all day from el Salvador. When people hurt animals it gets to me a bit. Idk why that is.

JFK for trying to end the Federal Reserve and hold the CIA accountable.

Wtf is going on here. Fucking cool.

Two separate things, btw, not trying to imply the CIA was in charge of the Fed.

I'm edgy, but no pedo. Gore always drives the normies away. Always has. Always will.

Morgan Freeman, Denzel Washington, Mark Wahlberg, Teddy Roosevelt.

I loved Hunter Thompson as well.

>I believe everything the media tells me.
>unless it tells me something i dont like. In that case its jewish fake news
Make up your mind people

Teddy Roosevelt is far from liberal

FDR is an excusable choice, though.

Sup Forums isn't one person. Its a hatebox of degredation and violence. Nobody agrees 100% about anything. Except maybe the jews.

uh this guy got into satanism for fun. not a good guy.

alex, you're a cunt

He also celebrated Jack Nicholson's birthday by pulling up on his front lawn in the middle of the night and setting off fire crackers while shooting into the air as Jack hid in the basement with his family. He's not all bad.

looks like the alpha died and they dont know who to follow.

That's a cat they killed.

"Thompson's birthday celebration for his friend Jack Nicholson consisted of the following, outlined in his book Kingdom of Fear: "a massive outdoor amplifier, a tape recording of a pig being eaten alive by bears, a 1,000,000-watt spotlight, and a 9-mm Smith & Wesson semiautomatic pistol with teakwood handles and a box of high-powered ammunition." Oh, and a frozen elk's heart, which he left on the actor's doorstep while he played the tape through his Jeep and the amplifier, and let off a couple rounds from the Smith & Wesson."