28 year old pizza chef fired for being an Alt Right faglord

burlingtonfreepress.com/story/news/2017/08/15/south-burlington-uno-worker-suspended-over-joining-charlottesville-rally/570201001/

Hahaha. You alt right nazis are getting fucking exiled out of society. That's what you get for being a bunch of inbred nazi scumfucks.

Can we do same to antifa?
Job...

Oh wait.. that sucks.

>pizza chef
if he was in construction this wouldn't have happened

Such shitty bait.

>fire him
>he has even less to lose
>even more bitter
god job morons

>Live in VT
>Whitest state in the union and safest
>Cry when racism

These idiots are retards. If they want to whine about white nationalism maybe they should move out of Burlington and go take a drive down to anywhere in MA, CT, or, RI.

Sure as hell worked on you.

So why did you take it?

leave troll

people that aren't even alt right are being targeted. i showed a picture of a burning nazi on a cross and said that it wasn't ethical and people started calling me alt-right and a nazi and a racist. i'm just a pure observer. i don't vote, i don't hate on anyone, just make an observation and bam, i'm immediately scum of the earth.

Hopefully he builds himself a killdozer and kills every single leftist flatlander NY transplant running around Vermont

We should make a list of which alt left businesses to boycott

I wish I could go down the street and buy a pizza, but I recently went Rabbinical Kosher so I can't even get a bite to eat at a restaurant close to the home.

It's not baiting if you call out bait.

>flag
faggot

Congratulations, Spencer. You ruined Trump's presidency.

pissing in a sea of piss

REMOVE JOB FROM BOB

>fire him
>he gets another job
>this time he promises to keep his fucking mouth shut
This is what is going to happen. His white privilege will save him and he will no longer be a threat. Deal with it.

You fags just love bathing in piss. Male piss. No female attention.

>Vermont is an "at-will" employment state, which means workers can be fired for any reason that is not legally prohibited, such as an employee's gender or race
He needs to claim racism since he can't stand up for his race

Newfags

If Americans don't believe in freedom of speech, there is no point in its existence.

>the only employers willing to hire him are ones tolerant of his opinions

He won't have any reason to keep his mouth shut, retard.

>Every race except white has job protections

Really gets the noggin joggin