Liberals are removing historical monuments now

This is getting way too out of hand.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zhCheCryopA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nothing you can do about it though
just keep posting on Sup Forums

No shit I cant, I'm from a different country

Baltimore is literally a lost cause. That city will never recover from its sorry state. Even Detroit will be a livable city again before Baltimore.

nearly 300 murders this year and the statues were supposedly removed for public saftey
fucking confederate army must be stronk

Reminder that Lincoln literally arrested the state legislature of Maryland to prevent them from seceding.

When are they taking down the loser Indian monuments?

>Removing statues will stop Blacks in Baltimore killing each other every day

Lol

Regardless of why they removed it it's not safe from those animals out there. I'd rather it be in storage than knocked over and fucked up

Just put them in a museum or Confederate cemetery. Done.

any more tweets I can add to this?

What group is next to be erased from history?

What we need is a trojan horse.

Station troops in what looks like to be a Confederate monument.

Holy shit this is going fucking crazy!
What the hell can we do? Is there any hope?
>tfw Orwell, Snowden, and Richard Stallman were right

What if it does...?

kek

why not change Washington DC into Obamatowm?

We changed George Washington Airport to Ronald Reagan Airport, so why not.

Maybe put them in a museum and let statues we place in public represent contemporary values you fucking cousinfuckers, stop sperging out over literally nothing

You can always tell that what you're doing is morally correct when you need to do it in the middle of the night.

For how many years did the north value the importance of the Civil War.

>literally

I'd love to see that develop.

no, Obamatowm isn't progressive enough, why not Leningrad. Stalingrad would't be fiting since Stalin would send them all to gulags.

If you didn't want your statue torn down, maybe you shouldn't have raised arms against the USA.

youtube.com/watch?v=zhCheCryopA

>You can always tell that what you're doing is morally correct when you need to do it in the middle of the night.

Amen, brother.

sooner or later Gods gonna cut them down

TFW niggers from the civil rights area cared for the statue more than free loading niggers of today.

*ahem*

rip confederacy you fucking losers lol

I'm not the one breaking statues.

sad but true

>one of the highest murder rates in the world
>only cities above it are honduran and el salvadoran shitholes out of a nightmare
>removing inanimate objects is a safety priority

rip native americans you fucking losers lol

BEGONE OLD CARE!

>they take it to a smelter.

Have fun being turned into pig iron.

>Russian
>caring about american monuments

Our version of liberals removed the czars and kings, and people. Whitey needs to step up.

And now our part of the world is backwards again. We were backwards because we were commies, now they will call our countries racist or whatever.

Fuck, i just want slavs to purge the world.

you have been conquered

If confederates wanted to have statues of them up so badly maybe they should've not lost their war like a bunch of pussies.

>bawlmer
>public safety

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

How's that Lenin statue doing, btw?

FPBP

Just keep screeching Sup Forumstards
And world doesn't give a shit about (you).

It's their call, anything on city property after all...

But man, doing this in the dead of night like secret police sure isn't going to look good to middle America, North or South.

Neoliberals.

Why do these people think that removing Confederate statues will stop any racism that exists in the country?

These people care more about statues than actual black people.

This. Nobody ever thought to question if the statues still represent the community they are in until after those protests. If they want to remove it, thats fine, as long as its placed in a museum with why it was put there in the first place and why it was removed.

Fuck those people destroying statues.

Baltimore is just fucking Raccoon City at this point

Seeing black people triggers me and makes me think of the past when there was slavery....
could we please remove them?

>((Levenstein))
>((Newkirk))
Every time

You think this terrorism stops with confederates? The only reason they're doing it is because they hate white men and their country.

obviously its better to remove anything that is going to bring a literal riot to your town and save on the expense to the community, for the small town government its an easy choice to simply remove whatever they would be there to riot about and waste more tax dollars putting up something else later, its not like any of this is somehow stopping the civil war being taught in classes

The long march through institutions is about removing all history. This is just step 1.

In almost all the cases of the statues the land was given to the govt. on condition that the statue was permanent. This was the case in Cville and new orleans.
They dont have a legal right to remove them. They just are anyway.