Ukraine Civil War

Ukraine has been at war for a while now with now end in sight and i'm thinking about volunteering to help fight off the Russian backed separatists. I'd like to know your thoughts on the fighting Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

altright.com/2017/07/12/no-more-brothers-wars/
youtube.com/watch?v=D-Jme77Dfc4
gazeta.ua/articles/people-and-things-journal/_bijci-aktivovanim-vugillyam-cidili-doschovu-vodu-j-sechu-abi-vtamuvati-spragu/779300
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>fighting for the EU
why?

why do you hate freedom fighters?

for Ukraine and its people

Good luck dying man, rofl.

Your country will burn soon enough

Wait so Ukraine is on a actual war and yet, you europeans focus on bringing "economic migrants" to Europe instead of actual refugees?

Do you think Ukraine is capable to withold a Russian invasion? Because no sane person does. Jews turned Ukraine into their chessboard trying to bite the Russians in the ass with the coup, but failed miserably.

ukraine will be taking in plenty of muslims and niggers once it joins the eu, it's also beginning to embrace degeneracy as part of it's shift towards the west
you really are stupid aren't you? i bet you bought into all the azov propaganda like a good useful idiot

have you seen the house in which the 'democratic' former ukranian president lived? how is that not in anyway crooked or jewish. just another putin drone

The Federation has no ban on regional languages.
The Russian economy is backed by a lot of precious metals and the national debt isn't growing out of control.
Russia will still have cash money and cars in 20 years.
They won't micro-chip implant your children.
The Russian government isn't working with pizza-partying pedophiles and 600+ year old Austrian nobles.

I can write you a whole book on why the EU powers are more malevolent than the Russian oligarchy.
Don't be a EU proxy soldier. EU Jews will turn your grand-children into cucks.

Schlomo get out.
OP dont listen to them, as a German Ukrainian I was thinking of going myself, but I can't because of Uni. Good luck and 1488!

>picture of some useful idiots holding up a nazi flag is supposed to imply that ukraine is a nazi country
>wahh the evil russians are trying to stop us celebrating diversity and holding pride parades

Ukraine isn't fucking natsoc. They have some nazi militia movements (full of convicts). The government is more than happy to be EU cucks.

I wont bother refuting your point because you're clearly talking shit. Instead I'll just call you a Jew, because that's what you probably are
I don't think you have the right idea what's going on.. the government is pretty right wing

You know, Russian could not militarily win in Chechnya, and there was just a million people. Controlling land is expensive and requires a lot of soldiers.
And about Jews... doesn't Russian have it's share of Rotenbergs, Fridmans, Abramovich, Vekselberg, Mikhelson, Khan, Fedun, Deripaska, Milner....

Slava, Slava!

Soviet Ukraine is best Ukraine!

Russians are backing antifa in ukraine

ukraine's prime minister is literally a jew
"anti fascists" in russia are nothing like those in the west, they name the jew and oppose homosexuality

altright.com/2017/07/12/no-more-brothers-wars/

>In one case, some kind of defense official in the ad-hoc DPR government, whose only direct military experience seems to have been some time in the Soviet Navy in the 1980’s, held court with the overwhelmingly leftist journalists and academics and boasted about his new country’s heroic resistance against fascism. In the next breath, he casually remarked how interesting he thought it was that Ukraine’s government was dominated by Jews. In another case, a paramilitary festooned with hammer and sickle speechified to us about how Novorossiya was leading the new struggle against global capitalism. And one of the most destructive aspects of reactionary capitalism, he warned darkly, was homosexuality. In both cases, the appalled silence of my leftist colleagues was broken by the sound of me failing to stifle my laughter.

russians call all of their enemies "nazis" and "fascists"

Yes, you should go there since I believe hohols themselves suffer from shortages of men. Not because they die a lot, but because they choose not to a die a lot and run to Poland.

You will reconsider joining them once you see this.
youtube.com/watch?v=D-Jme77Dfc4

Fighting off separatists won't change the fact that whatever Ukraine does, their real political choices come down to what kind of penis they would like to choke on. Tired of Russian penis? OK, let them have some american penis. They will eventually realize Russian penis taste was sweeter, but let them take their time sucking american penis.

All I know is these two cunts seem to be doing a lot of logistical work for the whole thing. I wish McCain spent as much time fixing Arizona as he does starting wars and overthrows of sovereign nations.

>ukraine

no such thing

Nope. For Soros!

Hey, dude - you’re a bit cucked and naive about the nature of the ukrainian civil war.
Here is pro-Kiev Volunteer's testimony: gazeta.ua/articles/people-and-things-journal/_bijci-aktivovanim-vugillyam-cidili-doschovu-vodu-j-sechu-abi-vtamuvati-spragu/779300
"The war is the same everywhere. Among our military - a lot of "free-riders" and even criminals. Army is a reflection of society. When we entered Debaltsevo, the level of support among the local population was about 50 percent. When we left the city - 20. While we were holding it, we saw everything: looted by soldiers houses and apartments, refueling stations and tire repair stations dismantled and discharged by night. Drank too much. Sometimes shot at civilians. There were rapes. But when we left, it became much worse. On our side there were people who went to defend their homeland, and, on occasion, came to loot. From the side of the seperatists - all came to loot."