I'm not just going to sit back and watch these fags get rid of my history, no matter it's roots. Georgiafags unite

I'm not just going to sit back and watch these fags get rid of my history, no matter it's roots. Georgiafags unite.

Other urls found in this thread:

oppressive.games/power/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you dont even really care. you just want a girlfriend.

Oh, I know I've no hope for a relationship already, user. I'm just partial to keeping historical memorials.

But I agree with him and have a girlfriend, and am not a virgin. What now?

I suppose it was retarded to ask for help on Sup Forums.

Fellow Georgiafag here.
Unlikely that the Stone Mountain memorial will be removed, as every previous motion to remove it has been denied.
Also most of the niggers are doing a good job of keeping themselves contained in the more urban areas.

Pleb-tier stone work. If I was Jethro P Cousinlover I would want it replaced with a better representation of my glorious ancestors' failed attempt to preserve their right to flood the country with Africans.

oppressive.games/power/
Hello Sup Forums Power is a new online US politics game where you create a politician and run for a seat in one of the 50 states. We need more people to join the Republican Party and defeat the Democrats. If you are interested then create an account and join the Republican Party. Currently the Democrats are competitive in some key states, so we need your help to stop them. The democrats are attempting to enact their marxist agenda and we can't stop them until we win more senate seats. I will post the link to the Republican Party discord and one of our whips will verify you.

AS SOON AS YOU JOIN THE DISCORD, SAY THAT YOU ARE A NEW MEMBER AND TELL US WHAT STATE YOU ARE IN

STATES THAT COULD USE PEOPLE:
NE Social SRW, Economic SRW
MT Social SRW, Economic SRW
KY Social SRW, Economic CL
NM Social CL, Economic CR
NV Social CR, Economic C
CT social C, Economic CL
WI Social CL. Economic CR
POSITIONS are an ingame mechanic and these are best positions to be elected
Republican Party Discord Link: A8uQCUd

>implying there's something you're going to do about it

lolwut

ugh, I bet you think you're a funny person
unironically kys

Shut the fuck up loser all traitors and terrorists to the Union need to be burn down to a crisp. This time me and my boy Sherman will make sure there is nothing left to rise.

The South will rise again, shithead.

Sherman is dead you stupid wop-dago

Eventually they'll start digging up our ancestors graves. Then they'll blow up Mt. Rushmore.

And the only ones who want to want to stand up against any of this are being demonized as "nazis" and "supremacists". Even here, the narritive being pushed by the (((mods))) and all of these shills is that we have to go back to being centrist cucks and dropping "nazi imagry".
There was a thread that was about 4 monuments being taken down in Boston and it got like 10 replies and then was pruned. I expect that to happen to this thread as well. Or it will just slide off the catalog while there are 5-10 anti "nazi" threads being bumped every few seconds at the top.

>t. virgin

How will they do the laser show without them???

>caring about sex THIS much

the traitors had a good run. now get rid of their monuments. the world has changed.

Fucking exactly. I want to keep my goddamn laser show.

b-b-but it's racist.

Come on, user. All we ever wanted to do was keep our niggers.

So you're saying we need to maintain our monuments to treasonous traitors? Why not erect a statue of Benedict Arnold while you're at it.

>if im a submissive communist cuck maybe women like me

i'm in shock by what's been happening recently, but my personality is so pacifist that i don't know what to do. all i can think of is to camp out there with a rifle and if i see anyone going to smash the monument i shoot them. but i really don't want to.

Lenin was a traitor to his country, and he set in motion one of the worst government systems in the world. I don't see Seattle taking down his statue soon.

bump

taking a HS chick to the laser show was one of the easiest ways to get a BJ in my day. Many such cases, Sad!

Well heck, maybe they should! Tear down any and all statues of anti-americans on public property, they do not belong there!

>I'm not just going to sit back
yes you are
that's the problem with you confederate trash
all talk, no action

why now antifanon? seriously have you considered why this all matters now suddenly? we went from media silence to dead protestors overnight, why?

>Why not erect a statue of Benedict Arnold while you're at it.

Why not? Not enough people know about Benedict Arnold, the more statues the more rich our history is.

Shill detected

OP here. Surprised this caused a small arguement.

>the more statues the more rich our history is
Nigga go to a museum, are you retarded? We build monuments to honor our fallen heroes, not educate the children about defeated villains.

The City of Stone Mountain is nigger central. In addition to niggers, it's also a dumping ground for Middle Eastern 'refugees'. Stone Mountain Park is nice but the area around is a shithole.

go camping, keep watch, shoot any nogs who try to climb it

user is a genius.

Does it feel lonely to find that you're like 1 of 5 people who take this larp seriously?

low quality bait

shill.

There's a public trail to the top and the park has its own police force.

>muh dick

No posts in the last 8 minutes.
Thread is dying.
RIP.

The south will rise again.

You as a citizen can perform Citizen Arrest of individual in act of committing a felony! Set up a guard watch for all of important installations and use non-lethal force to subdue and arrest then hand them over to authorities, in extreme case you can use lethal force! LEARN YOUR LOCAL STATUES AND EXERCISE THEM WHILE YOU CAN!!!

STAY NON VIOLENT, PROMOTE LOVE BUT DO NOT ALLOW YOUR RIGHTS TO BE TRAMPLED BY DEGENERATE LEFT

Let's clear out the sand in our vaginas for a minute and assume you aren't LARPers. You will need to dress as civil war military and give honor, dignity and protection to the monument for what it stands for. You will have legal authority to do so and ideally the support of local history and cultural organizations. If you are showing up to have a pissing contest with an hysterical Communist for YouTube views, I will come down and sandblast that shit off myself. Get straight, faggots

Get rid of Georgia stones.

Not only do I think you will, but I also think you should. Just go live your "best life," as the normies say. Go be happy and let this shit go. Don't waste your time. Build a family, make money, vote every few years, go on some vacations, hang out with mom and dad, and forget some dead guys who died for slavery (hurr durr it was actually states rights - how come nobody has gone to war over the increasing power of the federal gov since?)

ignore them, they are acting like niggers which means they will repeat their one sentence over and over in your face in hopes you'll use your hands to push them away at which point they can claim rape/attack/blah blah blah

ignore these retards for they'll off themselves as trannies been doing for a while

Confederate soldiers were not villains retard, they were americans.

Learn your local LAW STATUES, you as a citizen have a duty to protect other lives and installations against felonious attacks for that reason you can exercise CITIZEN ARREST and in extreme case kill a person that is about to or in process of committing a felony!

PLEASE EVERYONE LEARN YOUR LOCAL STATUES REGARDING PROTECTING INSTALLATIONS AND PERFORMING CITIZEN ARREST AND EXERCISE IT WITH LOVE AND KINDNESS!

don't lower yourself to their moronic level. I want their statues around so I could remember what is NOT OKAY!

You have to fogrive a nigger eating his own shit for that's all he knows and capable of.

nice try CHIMP or is it Champ?

They're not going to remove it since it's a tourist attraction now. Once it stops bringing in the money they'll probably pull something. But for now it will watch over the Yankee transplants and niggers of Atlanta.

Fuck dem niggers.

let them do it. watch as they make mistakes.

that will make people hate them. don't march faggot, it sure doesn't help

Can we visit her in jail? I always liked the monkey enclosures at the zoo.

Fuck off you homos shilled this shit a while ago

Every US flag is a symbol of treason to the Crown.

>unzip
Thanks a lot, user.

ooo dat boi dreamin

You know what would really piss the left off? if we bought an island and a boat then all of us white racists leave. You know what we can make an island, lets just get the boat, Mayflower II Im gonna call her, and go. Actually, we can all swim right? lets just head out in the morning. It will save us so much gas, hotel, and torch money if we leave right away. I mean if we took all that money with us I think we could really disrupt the economy. The left would definitely hate that, like so much.

Why is the confederacy glorified? If it never happened chances are the south wouldnt be still delegated to the working class majorly