What happened to Christopher Cantwell? I can't find him on youtube anymore

What happened to Christopher Cantwell? I can't find him on youtube anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

christophercantwell.com/2017/08/16/cantwell-says-lay-low/
youtu.be/uQUrWlraj_4
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/16/rahm-emanuel-urged-by-chicago-pastor-to-remove-geo/
youtube.com/watch?v=-yqrBO2YYxc
skeptiko.com/joe-atwill-takes-on-culture-shapers-354/
youtube.com/channel/UC2-EoP6h0TWHQwUEL-7TpjQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I used to hang out with him until he went off the deep end a couple years ago.The real Chris is nothing but a useless, thrill and attention seeking substance abuser. Of course he's crying, because inside he's a broken loser.

christophercantwell.com/2017/08/16/cantwell-says-lay-low/

>I used to hang out with him until he went off the deep end a couple years ago.The real Chris is nothing but a useless, thrill and attention seeking substance abuser. Of course he's crying, because inside he's a broken loser.

Is this copypasta?

I mean I agree he's a tool after than Vice interview.

Like a total fucking tool.

Christopher Cantwell - "The libertarian movement today is full of losers and degenerates who say the problem with my drug addiction is drugs are illegal."

dudes autistic as fuck

Someone reposted what I wrote, so I guess it's now copypasta.

Someone should ask Cantwell how many 1.75 liter bottles of Canadian LTD he polishes off per week. He used to drink that stuff like a fish

EDGY

Thanks, just made the pasta even better.

Why is he flying a libertarian flag when he holds almost no libertarian ideals?

It was never gonna end well for this guy.

He's still a libertarian, but realized you can't have a libertarian society if it is multicultural and multiracial.

1 a week is fine.

Except that isn't true at all. If he is concerned about how society in formed as a whole (i.e: Based on the color of one's skin) he in fact goes completely against the entire concept of what defines a libertarian.

I like him

Can't have a libertarian society because most people aren't rebellious outsiders, they will always take the easy way out by doing what The Man says.

The only part of the VICE interview worth noting was when they added audio in the beginning of the car crash, adding yells as he was still going slowly, then altering the speed of the rest of the crash to match his initial slow pace as if to make it seem like they slowed down all of the footage.

Guess what happened to him.

Frontlines always go down like this.

He scared. :(

youtu.be/uQUrWlraj_4

well we cant ruddy well have ideas like free association freely floating about

I wish he'd get back to doing Radical Agenda.

There is a youtube video of him posted by antifa sock puppets on youtube showing him crying. The truth is anyone, even people undergoing elite military training will break down and cry under heavy stress. Anyone of those snowflakes in the comment section of the youtube video would cry like bitches had they undergone the same physical and emotional stress as someone who was just in a battle. But they want blood from their white middle class boy's and girl rooms in their parents houses.. paid for by their white parents they hate so much.

Like Alex Linder said. If you charge into terrain that is totally controlled by your enemy, you really aren't tall enough for this ride.

The Jews don't play fair kiddies. Don't play fair with them.

He got goyed by this Vice kikess

sounds like a snowflake to me

also zoz "just in battle"? he's a fucking LARPer lol

uh oh, is he going to go down gunz blazing

I'll say it: I don't like Glocks at all

He doesn't know WTF hes talking about. He's sperging and sperging hard.
JUST FIX THE FUCKING DIVORCE LAWS, END THE GIBS & CONTROL THE BORDERS.
That shit alone would buy us 30 years! But the cunts in charge are so fucking incompetent nothing gets done!!!!!
A year from now we will be dealing with twice as much bullshit!

You fucking Nazi Larpers are so cringey. Are you really comparing a LARPing festival and actual war?

Look at the polls, nonwhites who live in the US tend to be much more in favor of high taxes, big government, gun control, restrictions on speech, etc. and vote overwhelmingly Democrat. In theory maybe you can have a diverse libertarian society, but in US that's not how it works

Libertarians are the only one's who understand the people and companies need to be free to do as they wish, but without undermining the liberties given to the people.

Your political view should not determine your quality of work, and work should not infringe of human rights. The reason radical Liberals/Republicans don't like this is because it takes away their strongest tool to keep people in line.

If only he had as much hair on the top of his head as ammunition.

Cantfield was one of the guys fighting during the torch walk thing.

Yes, and they are free to feel / express that. But you don't get to title yourself a Libertarian and then chooses to form society based on race or religion. It goes completely against Libertarian principles.

He's a "muh pinochet" ancrap retard, not a libertarian.

Libertarians actually give a shit about real stuff, like civil liberties and reducing the power of the executive branch, not fucking statues.

Libertarians sound real stupid then

The ironic part about this, is that Robert E. Lee was against Slavery. He was just a Virginian first.

He realized nobody wants him around and he necked his youtube channel. Stormfags all need to return to the source so real conservatives can help make life better for all Americans, whether some of them resist it or not.

Says the big government NATSOC fag.

Any libertarian worth a shit should care about the pastor in Chicago that wants to tear down a statue of General Washington.

Cute

>Are you really comparing a LARPing festival and actual war?

Im not, im talking about him fearing for his life by getting killed by the police. The battle is not just with a bunch of snowflakes in that case, but a corrupt policeforce that got orders from the top. That said im not a Nazi LARPer but im sure you are an internet tough guy.

Wait, that's a thing? Tell me who this pastor is, I'll give him a taste of his medicine by tearing down a Statue of Jesus.

Statues matter. Culture matters. If you can't see that, then you're real stupid.

I know the importance of statues.

>caring about small gubmint is for queers
>muh statues
>muh culture
>muh muh muh muh

>He's still a libertarian, but realized you can't have a libertarian society if it is multicultural and multiracial.
Of course you can, as long as everyone is intelligent.

I have a hunch as to where this skinhead, pent-up closet faggot could be...

>as a libertarian, we believe in liberties for everyone as long as they are white

Keep Yourself Safe user.

>muh dick
Joozing hard there mate.

I thought it was because he had been repeatedly bear maced, acid attacked, and tear gased

you can hear him having trouble breathing and how fucked up his sinuses are

The kikes /shut him down/.

Human biodiversity prevents this. Even if you're intelligent, you don't necessarily have the instincts for seeing the importance of freedom. A lot more goes into genetics than simply intelligence and stupidity.

Perhaps, It could be that it was uploaded on antifa sock accounts days after the event but recorded soon after the event so that he still has that in his eyes.

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/aug/16/rahm-emanuel-urged-by-chicago-pastor-to-remove-geo/

Bishop James E. Dukes wants a statue of General Washington torn down because he owned slaves.

Christians sure are cucks.

That woman at the end full on kicking it
>goodbye toes

Hell is for ever!

They sure are
youtube.com/watch?v=-yqrBO2YYxc

Anti-Christian!

I am pagan, we wuz pagans!

when /k/ is Sup Forums

"Elijah: proving the pagans have no Baals"

Easy, he went back to his day job as a federal agent. Did you think he really was a supremacist? The fucker was an undercover agent. You all can’t be this oblivious to that fact, can you?

Like no balls as in christians loosing the greek colonies that is now turkey in the last days of bysantine empire.

Hell is for ever!

user.

skeptiko.com/joe-atwill-takes-on-culture-shapers-354/

Check this out, test your faith user

>historical shot block

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

He got caught in today's Day of the Long Knives.

F

My god, they don't even take it to put in a museum. They just destroy it.

Suddenly 2017 has made me unironically support tearing down the Jefferson monument. I want to see it all torn down, then destroyed.

I want everything in the US History destroyed until normies feel what I feel. Destroy the Vietnam Monument, the Washington Monument. Fuck, tear down the Lincon monument. He was anti semetric for not liking banks enough. Replace it with Obama Statues and that wife beating nigger and that car bombing south African Terrorist. Make our capital something that every school trip redpills every white person from every school.

Sounds like a fun time

youtube.com/channel/UC2-EoP6h0TWHQwUEL-7TpjQ
>"This account has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy prohibiting content designed to harass, bully or threaten."
lol

Lol yeah thats why he went from literally saying "more people will probably die before we're done" to "oh my god please dont kill me mr police mans" on camera.

Hahahaaaa