My aim then was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses...

>My aim then was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us.

You reap what you sow.

Sherman was based as fuck

His only mistake was not executing every confederate traitor he found and burning down more cities

>sends letters to Hampton whining about southerners lynching his "men" as they pillage the countryside

Were the Union the baddies?

Literally deployed scorched earth against fellow countrymen

>Fellow country men

Why are you shitting in the Confederates Sven.

You can't claim to say Confederate history is American history while also claiming that the Confederates seceded from the USA. Once they seceded they were their own country; Sherman did not kill his fellow "country men", he killed Confederates.

>betrays home country, takes up arms against it
>s-stop being so m-mean and b-burning our cities!!!

Fire and Fury

This is 3rd thread about Sherman today. What's happening?

Of course they were. Warcrimes, mercenary vermin, cowards, drunkards and hordes of immigrants were the name of the game for yankee rats. They've been trying to cover their crimes ever since.

Seceding automatically gives you autonomy? I thought Union didn't recognize confederacy, thus the war.

As a direct descendant of General Sherman, I support a march to Detroit.

Maybe some good ol boys should return some iconoclasm his way. Custer too.

Yes, they did exactly what the bolsheviks did fifty years later.

There is no way what Lincoln did in Maryland was in anyway constitutional

So you admit they weren't traitors then?

jackson was able and willing to burn pennsylvania to the ground but was stopped by the confederate war council because they thought it was barbaric. if only they knew.

Maybe you should do something about the commies doing that right now? Huh you SUPPORT the COMMUNISTS? I don't think Karl Marx was a founding father.

Yeah I'm sorry, Bolshevik faggots don't get to claim Sherman. If Sherman was alive and saw what the Union had become, he'd shove a bayonet into your stomach and let you bleed out squealing like a stuck pig.

Same applies with leftists think they can use American and British soldiers from World War II to support their cause. Sorry, they didn't fight for Europe to be turned into an Islamic Caliphate.

Do us a both a favor and suck on the business end of a .38, faggot.

>The confederate states belonged to the union and never legally left
>The confederates weren't american

yankee mental gymnastics at its best.

You have been logged.

more redditors found out about Sup Forums, they're even repeating the same reddit memes about the civil war.

What Jackson?

Holy shit folks were the Union the baddies? Every single confederate soldier I see pictures of look decent, straight backed, honorable and sane

Every single fucking Union solder I see look like a fucking hunchback schizophrenic drunkards

These two vs OP's picture and this guy

Stonewall Jackson you retard, he could have won the war for the south if he didn't get shit by one of his own guys

fpbp
Sherman should have had a southern holocaust while he had the chance.
All southern blood is absolute trash.

If they aren't traitors, they fought for a foreign country that killed Americans, so they shouldn't have a statue to honor them on AMERICAN soil.

If they are traitors, they do not deserve to have a statue because they killed their fellow Americans.

>but muh Ft. Sumter!
If they were traitors, they deserved the fire and fury the Union dished out for firing on their fellow Americans.

If they're not traitors, they still deserve the fire and fury for shooting Americans.

This guy?

Confederate soldiers look so decent.

turncoat slavers are no countrymen of mine

>n AMERICAN soil.
Only that kike Pike has a statue on Federal land

>Lapdog bootlicker to a tyrannical goverment
>Thinks he has any right to call himself American
Filth.

>tyrannical
those slaves thought you were tyrannical, they are worth more than you and your turncoat women and children. Any confederate claiming hes an american should be shot

Slaves were not citizens

>those slaves thought you were tyrannical
What use does property have for thoughts?

THere should be a statue of him in every city park across the country.

Understood the true nature of war more than any other general in US history, save for Patton.

Probably, but then again war's not very nice. It's kinda retarded there are all sorts of rules for it in place these days.

Christ you lads are defending slavery and treason now. Good luck with doing this away from your screen.

Who was convicted of treason again?
Are you saying slaves were citizens before the 14th amendment

Yeah, they were. And the ultimate cucks. They basically gave their country away. Now look at them. Most of the North, except for New England, aren't even the same people anymore. They're mostly the descendants of 20th century immigrants now. Rootless cosmopolitans with no culture or tradition or anything really tying them to this country.

Yes.

dumb

>people in this thread defending the south in any way shape or form for forming and participating in a traitor rebellion against America so that they could continue to own people as property

They look decent because they were good people, but if you dare say that in the modern day you are deemed racist.
The wrong side won.

They weren't just "The Confederates" they were the Confederate States of America, they thought themselves true Americans upholding the Constitution, calling them traitors is wrong.

>people

"When you die for your blackie friends"

>when you start rewriting history and you can't manage to stop
Yankees were really former slaves! Lincoln was black!

that's exactly what we're going to do to the left

Reddit can't history. For example, that Sherman was a white supremacist, and Lee an abolitionist.

It's almost as if history is complex, and the masses lied to. Almost!

you too? oh boy!

im really enjoying the niggers infested throughout my rustbelt town, fuck old americans they left us an unsolvable problem by being fucking lazy and not banishing the nigroids

>Were the Union the baddies?
The only bad guys in the civil war were the carpet bagger jews

Sherman on Stone Mountain when?