MASKS

We need to make it official
Whatever right wing event you show up to, we need to make it the norm to wear masks to minimize docking and other personal attacks/incrimination of our squads.

Other urls found in this thread:

law.lis.virginia.gov/vacode/title18.2/chapter9/section18.2-422/
airsoftstation.com/full-face-masks-1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*doxxing

I actually agree

Dont do any cringey skull masks.

Antifi is doing red and black, we should do camo.

stickman gas masks are the most function option.

Except some places have laws against wearing masks in public. For example, Virginia does, so the people at the Charlottesville rally couldn't hide their faces without risking arrest.

law.lis.virginia.gov/vacode/title18.2/chapter9/section18.2-422/

Don't do anything scary or edgy, it's not cool, it's retarded. I'd say just a white bandana mask, like an olde timey cowboy.

>Get handed the alt-left label in order to expose ANTIFA as thugs in an easily digestible way
>Best propaganda against them is their stupid masks and obvious thug interchangeable looks because of said masks
>Best propaganda FOR us is to make us just normal white americans
>gee how do we achieve that?
>Wear the same cringey tryhard uniform that ANTIFucks use!

Great idea OP. You are surely our greatest ally

No, I think that's really bad.

its funny that this even needs to be said..

i though we were smarter than this

>minimize docking
Kek

Wear burkas

Dont telegraph the rallys so antifa doesnt have time to organize against them

Fuck off shill

but Antifa was allowed to wear masks?

They have the police on their side.

or lvl up before going to liberal strong holds. We are lvl 1 and they are lvl 100.

Really bad idea. If we show our faces and follow the law, they implode. Dont listen to this faggot.

>not white
>not red
>not American flags

O-ok...

Of your scared of people finding out why the duck step up
Dumb fucks

This is a shill thread.
Hide your identity and watch how quickly you are compared to the KKK.
This is regressive thinking.

Also, fucking sage.

Great idea, agent.

Good luck with that promotion!

Wear American Flags and don't puch or cuss unless you get hit first! Record it!

>make it the norm to wear masks

MY BODY IS READY

sun glasses are a good compromise it covers the eyes which are the most identifiable part and looks fashy at the same time

You don't understand, the cops are told to unmask and disarm you and let antifa (pro-government protesters) do their work on you.

Evil fears exposure, but the light illuminates right.
Don't be like our enemies. Do not wear masks or you will be categorized like they are. Remember Antifa and BLM are the terrorists.

Haha great idea.
I was going to suggest wearing exactly the kind Antifa does so if they try to call us out we'll just say "oh but you love it when the left does it."
But this is better. White men identifying as Muslim women, and we all know you can't be rude to trans women.....

and be sure to exercise
helps with optics

trying to live under their way of thinking is not going to work

We need a right-wing version of the Guy Fawkes mask. Any suggestions?

Antifa got this right. One-hole summer balaclavas. Czech/Polish/Russian nationalist use them primarily when going to crash some leftist events.

Other than that your regular clothing you usually war. Basically only one thing for you to stand out is that aforementioned balaclava.

Pic very much related

Shlomo Liebowitz with another great idea!

>use burkas
> police forces us to show our face
>call them islamophobic

we should all dress just like him

COME AT ME, COMMIE SCUM.

The shilling continues.
as does my saging

Fuck off Kikeshill concern troll faggot go eat leper anus.

This is a psyop and won't work. Masks make you look like you're doing something you're ashamed of people knowing about. If this happened there would also be a big escalation of violence.

American mask flags are actually the best to use, normies won't see the right as nazis' but instead as american patriots.

oh yeah and don't bring fucking shields
makes us look like a bunch of dorks

Before this most recent event I would have vehemently disagreed. Now that I'm aware that the police will not protect the right to free speech, I have to agree. White or American flag patterned bandannas.

Also, don't fucking bring weapons, bring shields and wear cameras, and be prepared to go to the hospital. Be prepared to be blinded by acid.
>inb4 b-but antifa brings weapons
Antifa have the media, the government, and the international corporations on their side. We have nothing, so act like we have nothing.

Just gonna leave this here, hope you don't mind.

But I stand with no masks

20 bucks
airsoftstation.com/full-face-masks-1/

This. With the pepper spray and tear gas being lobbed around, I wouldn't go in with anything less than a gas mask.

If you want to look like a sperg.

fuck off, plant

I prefer sallets with visors

note that there are some states with intense mask laws because of the KKK, so you gotta wear sunglasses and a hat and hope for the best

Great! This will make it easier for us on the right to select our targets. You did want #11 rebar crushing your skull and splashing your brain matter onto the street didn't you?

>hey guys antifa are at a crucial public relations moment and are going to be seen as anonymous masked domestic terrorists, what we should do is start acting as their equivalent so they look like a rough and tumble force for good against the "evil bigoted white supremacist" contingent of also masked people, that will surely help!

this is why they laugh at us
be realistic

Found my mask/gear for the next encounter

Okay, would this be alright to wear?

Yeah. Then antifa can hide amoung us.
I love this idea

Move to Argentina?

If you faggots are actually serious then the only functional option is eye protection and breathing protection

>not wearing everyman bass fishing hats with sun masks

Isn't the point to appeal to your average American? People love bass fishing

>i-it's going to change guys! Tomorrow everyone will know antifa are the bad guys, I just know it!