Ask a Swedish Jew anything

I'm a Jew born in Sweden. There aren't many of us around, and of those even fewer browse Sup Forums. Ask away about anything you want. I'm not religious, although I still loosely keep up with it all culturally.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KhGd6
youtube.com/watch?v=kLbOMug8WXw
youtube.com/watch?v=f9Gd_s2tLC4
youtube.com/watch?v=e3eeO3EDoSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FSy-TfmghnM
youtube.com/watch?v=gqZcgMstO98
youtube.com/watch?v=c8x6fMG9Ki0
youtube.com/watch?v=kQQyhL41r8c
youtube.com/watch?v=nDDR8Hq1zs4
youtube.com/watch?v=AmRPcdPP_9o
youtube.com/watch?v=7JilOyHiMzI
youtube.com/watch?v=5I4pO9NngUI
youtube.com/watch?v=Um1vCqfGpq4
youtube.com/watch?v=s_r2RHCt-AE
youtube.com/watch?v=Jz3S6zOUVV4
youtube.com/watch?v=duwGJTXP6Ss
youtube.com/watch?v=OCoxM8MFJ0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=KbxkGEGQIn0
mourningtheancient.com/truth.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicily#Population_genetics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why Sup Forums

Häng dig själv

I enjoy this board, its good fun. Especially around happenings.

Nah I'm good.

Why do you want to destroy the world?

You want to go in Israël or you prefer stay in Sweden ?

Why do most European Jews, even the lefty ones, like Israel, but American lefties hate Israel.

go back to africa nignog

I have no interest in destroying the world. Feels like its heading in that direction though, at least the western world.

Eh...I would prefer staying here. But it depends on what happens in the future. I can't be open about my background around here because of a certain demographic.

I don't know. I haven't met any American Jews, but they sound lefty as fuck. If more Jews in Europe support Israel, then its probably because we know about all the Muslims who want to kill us. How often does the average American even meet a Muslim??

I wouldn't fit in there, my skin is too white.

How much does your neck gold bag has?

You're Negroid

white skin? thought you were a jew \:

Well, word of advice, if youu ever want to leave Sweden, don't come to Israel. The only Jews who come from western countries who fit here are ultra religious orthodox Jews who live in their own settlements. The others never get used to the middle eastern mentality here and leave after a few years.

move to rosengård, heard thats a good place for negroid jews (:

is your nose bigger than you dick?

dont they cut it off at birth?

I gotta ask, isnt there like a jew coalition or group or something that could make an argument for stopping immigration based on the threat of antisemitism?

Have you noticed any increase in persecution after all the Muslims moved in?

Are you going to vote SD? Do you practice your religion? Are ethnic Swedes oblivious with immigrationn and consequences in their country?

no my nose is still on me

Are swedish goys friendly?

Not sure what you are asking here. If you want to know how rich I am...solidly average. Parents were middle class.

Ashkenazi Jew. I look white as any other Swede. Nobody knows I'm Jewish unless I tell them or they guess from my surname.

I've heard similar. My dad felt like that too, he went years ago to serve in the IDF for a while.

Ha, good one. Bad enough where I am now. Never going down there.

Nope, my nose doesn't look like the typical Jew nose. I don't look very Jewish.

Hmm...not sure. There is a well known Jewish SD politician. Most Jews don't care about all these "Jewish council . . ." and groups which speak up about stuff. Privately, I've heard many Jews complain about Muslim immigration. Grouping together to spread the message from a Jewish perspective? I think most wouldn't bother, they would rather argue on an individual level than band together.

>keep up with it all

are there new verses being added to the old testament, rabbi? have the biblical times only begun (yhwh pbuh)???

>i cant eat ham sandwich on a train on Saturday of passover its like anotha shoa

There has been lots of Muslims here since the late 80s. My dad used to be a taxi driver in Stockholm and he had to drive to these ghetto areas full of Arabs. I can't tell any of them that I'm Jewish because then they'd probably attack me. I sometimes hear what they say about Jews with their buddies. Majority are too dumb to recognize an obviously Jewish surname like mine too.

Yep, I will vote for them this time aswell. Majority of people voting for them don't even care about the rest of their policies, immigration has become so crazy here that a message needs to be sent and something needs to be done.

Swedes are generally very friendly, yeah.

whats ur surname, jewstein?

>i cant drive on yom kippur because arabic jews will throw stones at me like im some marine in afghanistan

To the jews ITT, do you think Israel will remain safe when the west is completely defunctional? What is the common view on this in Israel, like word on the street?

Nothing to do with that. I actually thing religion is important in Israel. I used to live in Europe for a few years and the mentality there is so different that people there who come to israel can never fitt in with the obnoxioua in your face צברים.

Crime here is much lower than in Europe, so that's one thing that's better.

Sheet, sorry to hear that man :C

If you dont look closely to a jew, change your surname to more common one, fuck a scandinavian blonde girl and get rid of the curse of the eternal kike

Why did the Jews ruin Sweden?

you probably did that to anger them

Are you a real swedish jew or descended from eastern european jews who escaped the holohoax?

Do you like non-Jews? I highly respect Jews want to know your opinion of us?

Are you planning to make aliyah to Khazaria?

I think he's implying that driving around angered them, Haim.

They are all real jews, like you.

Why are you telling him to erase his jewishness? I'd do anything in the world to be jewish?

well i almost never read fully post that are a couple sentences long but yeah i agree

what, how can they escape something that never happened?

1. Are you related to the Bonniers?

2. Do you believe in the Holocaust?

3. How about the Four Billion the Romans killed at Bethar after the Bar-Kokhba revolt, according to the Talmud? Do you recognize that the absurdly exaggerated tale of goyish cruelty is, like the argument with God, a basic Jewish literary genre?

4. Do you resent the leaders of the organized Jewish community? Do you feel they represent you or do you feel like a hostage?

5. Do you agree with the main thrust of Jewish opinion? Or are you a renegade? On a scale of 1 to Otto Weininger, where do you fit?

6. Straight up, what is the Kol Nidre for? What does it do?

7. Do you feel threatened by anti-Semitism or do you laugh at goyim afraid of committing it?

These questions overlap, but fuckit, I'm drunk.

Is there any change in the mentality of the general Swede on the street? In regards to immigration of course. Im talking the average Swede like say, yourself.

>to anger them

Im sorry, if thats problem to them they can get the fuck out to the shithole they came from, morroco,libya,iraq, maybe its because there was no cars there only cammel, so they get triggered

yes he did it to anger them he is an asshole

if them doing that is a problem you can go back to where you came from
we live in a Jewish country and people being Jewish here isn't the problem

When will you die?

Yes, there are no other legitimate reasons to drive around.

>id do anything in the world to be jewish
Well some people would do anything in the world to be a woman, including to cut their dick, but in the end they left with hole with no purpose, just like jews

I respect Israel but i am Arabic, why do you dislike us Arabs?

Jews have a purpose, what purpose do we have.

like what?

Reaching places faster than walking

whats the jews purpose, only one i can think of is a bad alternative for coal /:

Why do you people try to trick God all the time?

Pic related = one of your high ups putting themselves into a fucking bag so god can't see them because it's an ervu or some random nonsense.

Do you plan on making aliyah? I've heard life is tough for Jews over there?

It it isn't too bad here in Leafistan vis-à-vis the muslims yet, but I can't say I haven't thought about it...

Oh ofcourse, jewish country, you are probably one of those morrocans yourself, "oh my god why is everything expensive here" "wow somebody gotta do something" "why the public transport is so shit" and you keep vote for bibi and the hasidic kikes, "to preserve their history" while they, the politicians and the roaches kikes laughs at you and your retarded brain for not seeing who the real enemy is

Also, even if he tried to anger them, it's not a justification to chimp out and act like niggers.

Actually, the most fanatic ones are ashkenazis who brought their fanaticism from Europe and infected the Mizrahim. They are much more likely to attack you.

Then again, I'd hazard a guess that you are a russian (a white nigger), who are much more primitive than anyone in Israel

Adding to the other two questions you had, nah I don't practice the religion but I do follow the cultural stuff. When I was really young I went to a synagogue for a short while just to learn about the culture.

I actually think a lot of Swedes are very worried about the consequences of mass immigration, especially from the Muslim world. But a vocal group refuse to open their eyes, so they band together and basically commit character assassinations on people with anti immigration views. People who comment on online forums have been doxxed and their identities published in our biggest """newspaper""". Any criticism of Islam is shot down. Privately though a lot of people have reservations, at least that is my experience. I do live in a small town though, not the hippy parts of Stockholm.

Both, from mother and father. Dad was from Latvia.

I have nothing against non Jews. 95% of my life I've been surrounded by non Jews.

1. Nope, I've only heard their name on this board so I'm not sure who they are.
2. Yes I believe in the holocaust, hard for me to deny...had family who were killed.
3. Honestly, all that religious talk doesn't relate to me at all. I don't remember the stories and I don't care about them. I don't think that non Jews are all violent and cruel, nor do I think that Jews are superior.
4. Actually yes I kind of do. Most Jews don't give a fuck about those organizations but they are often quite arrogant and pretend to speak for everyone. They are spreading the idea that all Jews think the same, which is exactly what they rally against otherwise.
5. Jewish opinion tends to be varied like with lots of people. But I fit with most of them on the topic of Israel, I definitely support Israel. I think lots of Jews are economically right wing, which I am too. I'm probably further right than most though. So overall I'm no renegade, I've met Jews who think just like me.

more coming

>Pic related = one of your high ups putting themselves into a fucking bag so god can't see them because it's an ervu or some random nonsense.
Hasidic Jews are pretty much bat shit insane on most count.

1.our economy is doing great heck the house prices are going down
2. im askhenazi
3.giving some gibs for stability is great the status quo is like our Constitution

Arabic from where?
I dislike arabic for their barbarism, and religion brainwashed mentality
Some, (that i can count on my hand) i think are good, like sadam, gadafi

But i also dislike niggers too

Well then don't let antisemites tell you you aren't worthy because you are just as worthy as any other swede or person

That's antisemitic

I'm Russian and don't say im primitive! What can i do to help Jewish interests? I want to support the Jews but don't call me bad words.

Everything is expensive. It's feels like I am getting Jew'd every time.
t. Ashkenazi Jew

>Plastic bag
Shouldn't you keep it to paper for a cremation oven?

oy muh milki is a bit pricy its like anoutha shoa

I'm Sicilian (and Russian before someone tries to contradict me with a previous post) which I learned are genetically Arabic. Honestly I know why you'd feel that way since you're surrounded by arabs who happen to be religious extremists but don't blame all arabs.

Thanks for replying in some depth.

Wanna get more specific on one. Do you believe in Nazi gas chambers? Not "the Holocaust" = Jews dying in NatSoc Germany, like many kinds of people did.

I mean: do you believe millions were marched into Zyklon B death factories?

Over the past few years, yes definitely. But like I just posted; character assassination, public shaming etc means many keep it private sadly.

Those highly religious guys are full of bullshit anyway. I resent them in Israel for leeching of the state and refusing to serve in the army. Only good thing is they keep the culture alive. But they can do that without the excess crap.

I have thought about it lots, but I decided that its not on the cards yet. I've been to Israel several times and it's nice, but Sweden is home. It will always be a backup plan though because honestly the Muslim demographic is just gonna make things worse and worse. I feel bad for other Swedes who live here and can't just have a "backup" that will look after them...honestly fuck the shitty politicians in Södermalm who ruin it for honest hard working people.

I am Arab too, from North Africa.
Is it true that Israel is heading towards a haredim theocracy??
Haredim settlers have an incredible fertility rate

I'm Muslim and I want to let you know that we don't really hate Jews, I don't hate you nor I want to kill you. We mostly hate Zionists

Yeah the price of cars is really normal

"But muh taxes it takes effort to import them from the sea"
And 70% of the car price gets into the kikes in goverment paycheck gaining cash on you,
The price of house, a fucking 3 million dollar +/- for some shithole infested with roaches in some major city
And there is many more,
Jesus you israeli cucks, you getting pissed on and saying thank you

How is that possible doxxing in newspapers?

What do you feel about those jews that are anti-zionists and anti-forced conscription in israel?

>We mostly hate Zionists
Most of us tend to be Zionists...
>but Sweden is home. It will always be a backup plan though
I get where you're coming from. It's super hard to move away from home. I think that's the single biggest reason I'm still in Montreal. It's hard to leave it all behind.

frenchie user is right, i met a lot of muslims and they mostly say it's because of israel stealing palestinian lands or some shit that they hate them. if it didn't happen back in 1948 they would most likely not give a fuck

Answer my fucking question you civita clementines

the quran is zionistic. Why are you being a bad muslim?

I'm a zionist, why do you hate me?

Why do ashkenazi Israelis bitch all the time, and why can't they accept they're like 60% sand negro on average?

I think Sephardi Jews have a similar level of Southern European admixture to Ashkenazi, and are only a bit more middle eastern.
It's one group of sand negros pretending to be different to another.

Do you get defensive when someone calls out the jews role in the destruction of the west?

dude the house prices came down
archive.is/KhGd6
the leftist talk like bibi is some evil devil that loves high prices

Israel did 9/11 - Did you know that The Goyim Fucking Know that Israel is the ZOG behin White Genocide in All White Nations World Wide?

We're going to End Israel after ending your jew-terrorist criminal DUAL ISRAELI WHITE GENOCIDER ZOGs, because it's the only way to End White Genocide.

youtube.com/watch?v=kLbOMug8WXw

youtube.com/watch?v=f9Gd_s2tLC4

youtube.com/watch?v=e3eeO3EDoSQ

youtube.com/watch?v=FSy-TfmghnM

youtube.com/watch?v=gqZcgMstO98

youtube.com/watch?v=c8x6fMG9Ki0

youtube.com/watch?v=kQQyhL41r8c

youtube.com/watch?v=nDDR8Hq1zs4

youtube.com/watch?v=AmRPcdPP_9o

youtube.com/watch?v=7JilOyHiMzI

youtube.com/watch?v=5I4pO9NngUI

youtube.com/watch?v=Um1vCqfGpq4

youtube.com/watch?v=s_r2RHCt-AE

youtube.com/watch?v=Jz3S6zOUVV4

youtube.com/watch?v=duwGJTXP6Ss

youtube.com/watch?v=OCoxM8MFJ0Y

youtube.com/watch?v=KbxkGEGQIn0

The Conspiracy To Make Hitler Look Like a "Racist" "White Supremacist"
Seriously. Everyone absolutely must read ALL EIGHTEEN PAGES of Truth that ((( They ))) Didn't Want Told! - mourningtheancient.com/truth.htm

I do hate the muslim arabs because as i stated above, but, as perhaps example for arabs i could be ok with, would be the christian arabs in lebanon before the civil war in the 80's

Shalom

I got beat in a riot for being a "Nazi" wearing a Tu Bav outfit. Also kicking antifa in the head

Hows it over there? Deal with Sharia yet?

HAPPENING

>Most of us tend to be Zionists...
Look I just want the Palestine-Israel shitstorm to stop. Palestine won't disappear and Israel won't either. I just want a peaceful solution.
It's not, the only times it talks abt Israel is when it recalls Moses (as) talking about Israel to the Children of Israel
Because of what Palestine went through.
>I do hate the muslim arabs
Don't hate me >:(

does causing troubles run in your bloodline

I believe that gas chambers were there, yeah. I don't know exactly how many were killed in them though. I mean, people were killed all over the place. Not all victims were from gas chambers. I honestly have no clue if most Jews died through that, or only a minority, or half etc. That's up to the historians to find out.

My great grandfather was taken to a mass grave and shot, he never went to a camp. Family that did go to camps was distant relatives etc etc.

>Zionists
So everyone who wants a Jewish state? Or do you mean "extreme Zionists" like those settlers? Because if its the former, that puts you opposite pretty much every Jew except a tiny tiny minority. Many Jews will support two state solution, but good luck finding one which wants to see Israel wiped out and taken over by Hamas.

I have no idea, its crazy when you think about it. Biggest newspaper in Sweden looks up people commenting anti immigrant views on online forums, then confront them and print about it on the front fucking page. Cant make this shit up.

As for the anti conscription people, fuck that. Israel is surrounded by people who want to nuke it and turn it to the next caliphate, yet these people leech off the welfare system and complain. Plus refuse to serve. Entitled cowards.

I don't really hear this in real life. I hear Muslims complain about Jews destroying their world, and I just ignore.

We don't support what happened to palestine. We support the right of the state of Israel to EXIST, no one agrees with what they are doing to palestine.

>Leftist talk

I hate liberals and arabs more than you hate מחוללי שבת in your religiois fanatic utopia, so in israel i dont know if i would be called a rightwing, because im anti arab including arab jews, left, because bibi is a cuck and the hasidics holds him by his balls

>which I learned are genetically Arabic

Where did you learn this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicily#Population_genetics