How is this Logan Smith faggot still breathing?

How is this Logan Smith faggot still breathing?

twitter.com/YesYoureRacist/status/896553741150814208

dailywire.com/news/19720/leftists-make-life-hell-man-they-misidentify-white-hank-berrien#exit-modal

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GeorgeDrizzel/status/897986373071896576
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>looks like a thumb
My sides! Obvious pos, but that was funny.

The funny thing is Logan Smith is projecting hard as fuck and lucks even more like a thumb

Logan Smith shook as fuck

Never fails

There is no resemblance. It's not funny. It's typical leftist humour, i.e. it's a nonsensical statement shouted out without any form of context or underlying truth or subtlety. If this man has a redeeming feature, his attempts at comedy are not it.

>fat, neckbeard, glasses
>no resemblance

Face it the leftist faggot is a projecting kike that deserves to be sued for all the money he will ever make for wrongly doxxing people

are we still talking about this jew doxxing people????? its only a matter of time before his twitter is gone and he is a nobody peice of shit cuck... im sure he will get hacked and pics of him watching his wife been fuced by niggers and him cleaning up the creampie are sure to follow.... dead meme

It isn't dead until Logan Smith's twitter account is banned and he is in prison or sued for everything he has

Oi vey

At least he won't receive more shekels trough Patreon. Will have to buy his own beer from now on.

>not original
>not even accurate
>disrespectful to thumb guy

But yet he'll act like he's the victim when he goes into an oven. They just won't fucking learn. Smartest dumb people on the planet.

>inbred
>racist
>looks like a thumb
Love trumps hate
War is peace
Freedom is slavery
Ignorance is strength

It's as simple as reporting him constantly, that's how (((they))) have been getting everyone in the Alt-right shadow banned. You need to report all his tweets with personal info as targeted harassment. The real problem is that Twitter does not conform equally to their own standards so it takes more people.

I live in raleigh right near this guy

He looks pretty similar to that guy

BASED
A
S
E
D

>inbred racist guy who looks like a thumb

The irony of a kike calling someone else this.

>lucks

>Germans have such shit comedy they think autocorrects are hilarious

i can aggree but as the meme states "pol is always right" means my forecast is inevitable

so based

>autocorrects

BASED
A
S
E
D

twitter.com/GeorgeDrizzel/status/897986373071896576

Retard

Kill yourself

Ok

Dead, bloodied, raped, and dying along the way.

Fix'd

FEDERAL VANDALISM

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Has he even tweeted since Sunday? I think he knows he's in some shit.

>haha my doxxing is wrong it was some other asshole haha

what a fag

He's retweeted something making fun of confederates, and told someone they were doing the lord's work for reporting Millennial Matt, but hasn't been doing any doxing AFAIK.

Someone who's friends with him on FB also said that he hasn't been posting since things blew up.

he is shook as fuck

Ah yes, the ol jewish I Know You Are But What Am I tactic

>using and/or enabling autocorrect
lrn2type pleb

and this is what happened after the lord's work tweet

Based Filipino pig farmer, keeping our corner of the net free from (((them))).

this