ALT-LEFT needs to stick

>Alt left is the word are you doing your part?

>alt-left
>boomerposting
>not ctrl-left
Day of the Pillow when?

I already made a facebook group.BTFO nazi scum

There is no alt left, it's just normal people who aren't retards with civil war fetish.

>WE ARE ALT LEFT
>TAXATION IS THEFT

your welcome.

this is alt left

stop forcing ctrl-left, we get it, you're a smart computer boy

The alt left already call themselves progressives. I know you like to think they copy you, but they don't. Stop flattering yourself and find something productive to do.

Fuck you, pansy ass. Are you with us or not? The left is weak. Alt left is the future.

Is this too obvious or would they eat it up?

fuck it im gonna make a few ALT-LEFT vaporwave pics

knowing damn well that dog couldn't even name a dk song

If only I had fake accounts to spread this with. Kek's work, user

Well there is ANTIFA and violent extremism on the left which accounts for 2% of all politically motivated murders in the past decade while white supremacist and right-wing groups make up over 70% of politically related murders.
>2%
>leftwingers kill too
>checkmate liberals

>Just go to tutanota.com you can make a free email that doesnt require a phone number. then make a facebook with it so you can get on anonymously.

This is gonna get shilled and slid but the name sticks. They are hereby referred to as the alt-left. Whether they "disavow" it or mock you for using it, they are alt-left. Your trump-halting friends that share occupy democrats and the other 98% daily on Facebook as if it were gospel will be shamed as deranged alt-left radicals.

>normal people
>normal people
>normal people

> Repeatedly chant the same shit over and over that was fed to you by someone else, like a walking prerecorded message.
> Not allowed to think for yourself.
> All your friends blame you for everything wrong in their life.
>everyone who disagrees with us is a Nazi.
>Alt-Left ISN'T A CULT.
Sure buddy.. "normal people"
Here's some normal people art for you, go back to your place in the line.

Alt left

this is the alt left

bam!

Whew, threads not dead yet

Was too subtle. Modeled off fascist Italian flag

jazzed up

Marshal Tito would send them to Goli Otok

You know the Alt-Left is full of addicts?
The oppression olympic members in the SJW/BLM/Antifa groups are addicted to attention. The same way a gambling addict stimulates chemicals in their brain, people become addicted to the attention they get on social media.
They don't need death squads, they need mental health professionals, you guys are not helping the situation.

I swear I've seen pics like these in the wild already.
It's almost like we don't even have to bait them, they go full-commie by themselves

yes it needs to be normalised massively