Why does the left hate religion but love Islam?

Why does the left hate religion but love Islam?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dbx-MYjy6PI
youtube.com/watch?v=axHR8AOxxkc
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123200210/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123282501/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126479368/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof_(philosophy)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Old news baka desu senpai

The left consists of edgy virtue signalers.
They will do anything to go against (and therefore destroy) society.

Sacred cows are their only key to keeping a moral high ground.

Because they are savages that do not understand facts like white people. White people should know better. That is literally what many liberals are implying, but never even stop to realize it.

They sexless virgins

The left does not hate "religion". They hate the West, they hate Western culture. Christianity is a core component of that, and Islam is a good weapon to fight against it.

Because they just want to destroy western culture. Then the """intellectual""" Bolsheviks will create their communist state out of the ashes.

most of them are atheists...

Marxism and Post-modernism is their religion.

Because the left hates western culture and civilization and Islam represents a threat to something they hate. Bonus points: Islam is predominantly non white and therefore victims of white people.

The left hates western values just as much as Islam. Plus, Islam is a political ideology. Anything to destroy the west.

They love islam even though its ideologies are further right than the actual KKK

why do atheists love science but hate racism cause feelings?

They don't hate religion

Their religion is nihlistic cultural Marxism

(((Weinstein)))

They don't 'love' islam. Islam and muslims are simply mascots that are useful as bludgeons on Christians and conservatives.

3 days later he's murdered and eaten by an african and with his last few dying breaths he attempts to explain hes not the white people he was screaming about 3 days prior

Simple, rebellious nature.If daddy is a christian, straight, white, male then the lefty has to be opposite.

you want to hear about the dialectic
but maybe you should follow the money

because your definition of "the left" is skewed to fit your narrative, you mentally crippled dumbfuck.

always disagree with nazis. this is the antifa way. they say islam is a threat to the west you say NO NAZI get out scumpig, islam is not, you're just a nazi bully who has some mental illness making you hate muslims.

Xenophilia. As long as it's foreign and not white, it's inherently better.

Dawkin's genes/facial-muscle-geometry heavily predisposed him to being the exact miserable, angry, mean little twerp miser that he is.

A keen eye can look at his face and Understand this.

They both want to destroy the west

Because the only coherent unifying ideology of the modern (((international left))) is being anti-white. Christianity is bad because it gives morale and hope to European while increasing their birthrates, Islam is good because it is the cult of a race of desert bandits who are currently slaughtering Europeans.

THIS. Same reason the left supports both Islam and feminism, the only thing they have in common is that they harm western civilization.

you will respect the father of memetics in this house

They don't know love it. They just have no identity. They are the weakest link. You could never convince the right to embrace Islam. Islam is political system, not a religion.

Maybe after confederate statues, your dindus can focus on another target

Didn't Muhammad own slaves??

Christianity doesn't increase birth rates. Poland, Hungary and Serbia are some of the most religious Christian countries on Earth and their birth rates are abysmal.

Scepticism. Just because it was founded by a military general, and is the leading cause of terror attacks today, you're criticising brown people so it may be racist.

Go kill yourself you piece of shit commie

>hate religion
they say this, but they really just hate christianity or want to fit in with those who do

until an alpha black man tells them to get right with Jesus, and then they like religion again

Fuck off you cancerous faggot

this is how i know you're a retard. you're calling me something i'm not based on some fantasy in your warped mind. you're 100% stupid, idiot.

Pretty much.

The left doesn't love Islam, it loves uses Islam to destroy white culture and the white race on behalf of Zionism.

Well OP, I think there are a couple reasons.

Firstly, I think the elitists view the muslims as the enemy of my enemy is my friend. The left completely hates Jesus and Christianity, and so they have an affinity with muslims because they hate us even more, hence why they defend them.

Secondly, in some ways I think the elitists wanted to import their own personal army to eventually help them fight patriots of our country so they could destroy it and rebuild it in their ideology.

eat shit commie. Anyone who sticks up for the left in anyway is a commie, simple as that

>Secondly, in some ways I think the elitists wanted to import their own personal army to eventually help them fight patriots of our country so they could destroy it and rebuild it in their ideology.
This. You nailed it. They want an international marxist state where they are in control and rule over the proletariat.

i didn't stick up for "the left", dumb fuck. you're too stupid to understand that, which is why you keep vomiting out these posts. rather than try to reason with you, i'll keep calling you dumb, because you're dumb, dummy. how does it feel having the iq of a nigger, you subhuman piece of embarrassment to your race?

The Left doesn't hate "religion". The Left hates any reference and display for the love of Jesus Christ. "Religion" as it's used insists upon good deeds to get to heaven. It is by Grace one gets to heaven. Islam is a tool of Satan. No explanation needed there.
Liberals =evil=Satan

Because muslims are all brown minorities that need to be protected from the racist white man

Ted Kaczynski can do a convincing Chomsky impression

haha nice, I see what you did there

They want to use the Sharia law system of control. It's waaay more effective than communism.

Because they fully understand Islam and they don't fully understand other religions.

Michael Savage:
>"Liberalism Is A Mental Disorder"
^^^
When has it been even mildly evident that this could in any way be slightly distant from the absolute truth.

Once Islam takes over they will switch to hating that. Only they will have a much harder time getting rid of it.

I'm not even a conservative, but I can tell your a faggot cuck

The left loves destroying things and making everything ugly, which are things Islam is really really good at.

Almost. The do not want an international anything, since that word implies the existence of nations.

The Zionists want a single world government, ruled by Zionists, and who the rest of enslaved humanity is forced to worship as gods.

So close

Ahh an example of a triggered leftist.. You do a bad job of trying to conceal it bro

what a waste of quads too

True this

They are just cowards. They attacked Christians only because they were WEAK. Glad to see Dawkins (and C. Hitchens in his later years) get absolutely left out to dry by their "le rational skeptic" audience of pathetic hypocrites. They deserve this 100% for kicking Christianity while it was down.

>Hitchens barely getting claps despite being spot-on
youtube.com/watch?v=Dbx-MYjy6PI

When he used to make fun of Christians he would get thunderous applause, really makes ya think.

Wow all these insults and not one argument

leave out the 'worship as gods part' and its a perfect definition I think.

Christianity is perpetually cucked through years of formation while Islam is more feared than "loved." You can crack a joke about Jesus on family guy but god help you (lol) if you drawn Mohammad his harem of children.

because terrorism works

Cant even mention the quran either.. Muslims are the biggest crybabies

As fear yes

Hitchens "atheist, marxist" audience turning on him:
youtube.com/watch?v=axHR8AOxxkc

Great job Hitch!
>helps kill christianity
>his followers are now defending Islam & attacking the West
>who could've POSSIBLY predicted this
>really activates those almonds

The left hates ALL religion
>And you should too

i'm not trying to conceal anything. another "example" of you stupidly inventing some delusional nonsense and attacking that as though it's true. this is conceptually no different from "leftists" labeling the "unite the right" assembly as "nazis" in total to justify their ignorant hatred and violence.

there is no argument, moron. he made the accusations of me being a "commie", the burden of proof is his. he can't fulfill that burden. he's just another idiot saying dumb stuff on the internet.

Bump

>smuggie straw man
more of the same from a nerd who can't shoulder the burden of proof.

>The right side of history
Anyone who genuinely believes that bullshit are stupid as hell. I swear, anyone who says that uses it to act like an absolutely shithead.

scary

Because Muslims reward them with votes. As soon as they stop being rewarded by the Ahmeds, the knives will come out, just as they did to the white working class.

What proof?

this is a huge problem for leftist political parties. cultures seek to preserve themselves to a point. the left tries to get the votes of suffering, alienated, and damaged cultures so that the left's power can be furthered, but these cultures they rely on eventually repair and become more and more conservative, and then become aware of the calculated manipulation necessary in order for the left to persevere. now that the "west" is decently stable, the left has resorted to destabilization to create chaos and confusion, and in europe have even begun importing refugees to create second generation voters who will help to pad the numbers of the left for 1-2 generations.

they do this selfishly, to prop themselves up, and to the detriment of natives and many good people who are too good to fight fire with fire, and they do it all in the name of "good", which is sinister and evil.

see

because the left at its core is a completely power based ideology. its not as if they believe or really care about anything they say, they simply observe that their words and actions create fear and intimidation in their opponents and this emboldens them. muslim intimidation scares leftists so they have let them into their club.
on the other hand the right does nothing but appease and capitulate to leftists and this does absolutely nothing but make the left continue their attacks in more and more brazen fashion

power is the only thing the left respects

Because Islam is worshipping satan and instigates to violence, rape and pedophilia, unlike the other religions that at least try to make people better.
The funny part is he knows he looks ridiculous, his self esteem is low and he will kill himself within 1 year.

Thanks.

I think if you read the Jared Kushner threads you may come to accept the frightening reality that "worship as gods" part is their true goal. The Zionists want to be the new Pharaohs, and treat the rest of humanity as the Zionists fantasize they were treated in Egypt.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123200210/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123282501/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126479368/

Thats not proof of anything

An example of the Zionist war to destroy the white race by programming white women with the image they should reproduce with black males.

It's cultural subversion at the reproductive level.

(Image search for "white couple")

i haven't said it is.

They don't hate religion, they just hate Christians.

Look at all the fedora tipping retards who claim they don't believe in God but put 666 on all their screen names like autistic edgelords.

Bump

>Why does the left hate religion but love Islam?
The left hates western civilization and white people. They don't hate religion, they hate Christianity. They love Judaism, Islam, Buddhism, etc. Their only complaint is with Christianity because they see it as "white" and "western."

What used to be the left combated Islam in Afghanistan in the 1980s.

This, plus some people just go out of their way to be contrarian (no they don't) It's some type of asshole gene. Cowboys fans in Washington DC, etc.

How do you feel seeing your ideology have been eated by idpol?

I asked for proof though

of what?

You said burden of proof. I asked what proof

from the post i referred you to:
>>>he made the accusations of me being a "commie", the burden of proof is his. he can't fulfill that burden. he's just another idiot saying dumb stuff on the internet.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof_(philosophy)

Ohh i see now

Ugly

they think they can ap