PEWDIEPIE DISAVOWS

youtube.com/watch?v=EKvMtWzchs0

>ALT RIGHT BTFO

No more nazi jokes, even subtle ones. Your movement is dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1502931670372.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BUMP WAKE UP ALT RIGHTERS

He's aged like shit

Good job, pewds. Take care of yourself.

He's seen too much, you can't just go back to being bluepilled, we've all tried

Given the fact the left decided to come up with their day of the rope, he's smart.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1502931670372.webm

>He hasnt seen Pewdiepie's next video

He's being deeply ironic

He's still /ourguy/

I remember when he was going to stop because of the WSJ, I doubt he's gonna stop because some land whale got beached

Who?
Why does he matter?
What position of power does he hold?
Please explain why I should give a fuck at all of what "pewdiepie" does, says, or thinks.
Please explain how his decisions affect my life at all. Whatsoever. Please tell me how my life would be different if he never existed.

>Hes saying hes going to stop
Uh huh

Sure

He'll delete whatever video you edited that from.

a fucking swede

GOOD

CIA should be disavowed! Fuck these faggots and their color revolution!

56 Miill YT subscribers
The biggest on youtube.

im going to kms and try hard to make sure its blamed on alt right , if this girl can go to jail for typing " kys " then ill get an entire thread to bully me, save it and print it out beside my dead body so when they find me they know who to blame

Hes the biggest youtuber in the world and controls the next generation

He who controls the youth controls the future and Pewdiepie controls the youth

>56 Miill YT subscribers
>The biggest on youtube.

Can you name one of those 56 million people that have any tangible impact on my life whatsoever?

>Why does it matter who controls the media?

>Hes the biggest youtuber in the world and controls the next generation

Maybe your faggot dads raised you by sitting you in front of a screen and making you watch some Swedish faggot's home videos, but mine didn't, and he doesn't matter to high functioning adults or mentally healthy children.
The fact that he matters at all to you is just all kinds of pathetic.

You think he will discontinue using nazi imagery and speech, but SOMEHOW get his message through in another coded way?

Statistically speaking more than a few hundred ofthem will have a direct impact on your life in the future.

>>Why does it matter who controls the media?

He doesn't even control Youtube or his own fucking channel, retard. He can be silenced at any time. Holy fuck go back to retarddit.

>Statistically speaking more than a few hundred ofthem will have a direct impact on your life in the future.

Really? And you think their sole guiding influence is a Swedish faggot on youtube, as opposed to their teachers, parents, mentors, coaches, friends or people they actually fucking interact with? Holy fuck did your family just leave you in the basement?

Why do people sell their souls for money? How fucking weak

How many black people does he have to kill before he ends this madness?

Feeling really disappointed to see him bend the knee for no reason, he won and he's giving back the trophy. The media could not touch him and now he's just walking right back onto their chopping block. Some people trusted him more than the news, some random swede fuck was more credible than the MSM and now he's just trashing it.

He is taking this all way too seriously, people are so damn quick to just jump on the media bandwagon, I thought he of all people would know better than this.

First they call him the next Hitler for making retarded jokes on YouTube, he calls them out and says they are retarded and the world moves on.
THEN HE GOES ON TO DRINK ALL THE KOOLAID THE MEDIA IS PUSHING OUT ABOUT THE RALLY PARTICIPANTS BEING LITERALLY NAZIS WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT.

I expected more from him, but he is still just a Swede. At least Trump still knows better.

I would like to think someone probably paid Felix off or threatened him, but I doubt that's true. He probably just wants another Disney contract so he's going to go full retard to get it.

Money is the root of all evil, he knew that under pressure and caved, but mark my words this will cost him. He's pulling a JonTron here for sure. We are blood in, blood out make no fucking mistake

>Feeling really disappointed to see him bend the knee for no reason

I can give you a seven letter reason that starts with Y and rhymes with hootoob.
Remember who's really in control here.

Thank goodness a true leader is finally standing up. This makes it all totally unambiguous. It's not ok to larp as a Nazi.

who gives a fuck about what some youtube faggot eceleb says? you guys are faggots

>Feeling really disappointed to see him bend the knee for no reason, he won and he's giving back the trophy. The media could not touch him and now he's just walking right back onto their chopping block. Some people trusted him more than the news, some random swede fuck was more credible than the MSM and now he's just trashing it.

two steps forward, one step back

You know, if you repeat this cycle enough, maybe the opposing forces won't realize they're getting goaded into losing.

Maybe i'm giving pewds too much credibility, after all he isn't a pr strategist or anything.

Who cares about these fucking shabbos goy e-celebs. His stake is in the Jews not us.

All he'd have to do is spill the beans about it on Dailymotion and then 56 million people would probably boycott YouTube for at least a few days, you know how much damage that would do to the site? They'd backpeddle fast.

In reality he's probably just wanting another contract and he's thinking that he doesnt want to associate with what he now thinks are the people that caused him to lose his last one. He's simply selling out, I doubt he'll last much longer from here, it's happened many times to many different people.

He even said in his own video a few days ago, many people who are a big deal on Youtube just come and go all the time. it's like the wind constantly changing direction at a whim.
Anyone remember Fred? I don't think Fred even wants to remember Fred.

>They can just delete his channel and people will stop watching Pewdiepie

shut the fuck up leaf

Why are you surprised fucking dumb ass? Are you a normie? He's a slut for popularity like every other mainstream celebrity goy.

he lives in Sweden, he sits on a computer and plays video games all day for kids.
He only see the world through American MSN, and Memes, he has no idea what a PSYOPS is

I didn't say I was surprised, I said I was disappointed.

Just like I'm disappointed in you for not being able to read, but I'm not surprised.

What a dirty little numale.

BTFO NAZIS! THIS IS THE END OF THE ALT-RIGHT! Sup Forums IS A ALT-LEFT BOARD NOW SHILLS!

I'm reading his comments and most of his fans seem to thing that he is doing this because the media is fucking him again.

You're a literall retard if you don't think normies are influenced by this shit. Oh flag checks out.

space station 13 is god tier, good on you lad

He's scared Youtube will fuck with his channel, there are imminent moves within the company to remove hate speech and offensive content.

He was joking to begin with, faggot. Remember? Ahhhhh. But you're a lefty. You can't tell when someone is being humorous. The minute they throw a Roman salute is when they're a nazi. Even if they said it was a joke.

>B-but he is redpilling the kids
HAHAHHAHA get fucked nazis, next is taytay.

pretty sure he thought the nazi thing was sjw snowflakes calling everyone who doesnt pander to their agenda racists
he never expected that nazis with marches, wanting to kill people and doing literal sieg heils actually exists.

>guys, im not allowed to make nazi jokes anymore
>guys, the nazis running youtube will shut me down if i make nazi jokes.