Be Sup Forums

>be Sup Forums
>claim to be "redpilled"
>worship obvious controlled opposition

kek

Other urls found in this thread:

spencergate.wordpress.com/2017/07/07/spencer-cryptojew/
dailykos.com/story/2017/3/23/1646549/-This-User-Caught-Something-Interesting-About-RoguePotusStaff-Account
archive.is/TPU3J
twitter.com/RoguePOTUSStaff
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/USl4ZELzOpME9JcAihBC4w/
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not a single person on here thinks he's anything but a plant. it's one of the sloppiest attempts at subversion I've ever seen.

Fuck you spencer is based as fuck.

>be Sup Forums
>irrationally hate movement just because they haven't heard of it before

>be op
>be a fag
>actually believe a man who gives up his own time and money is controlled opposition

He actually lost his wife because of his beliefs and never see his kid.

kill yourself shill rat

hmmm

Sad!
But someone may be controlled opposition without even knowing it.

Also it doesnt matter.

remember to sage in options the shills

hello lefty/pol/

>this shill again
Put your money where you mouth is and give proofs

>people have opinions
>"yes this is all a part of their great plan for the feds to ruin my anime image board"

Bro people here fucking hate Spencer.

He must have something interesting to say because all I see here every day is obvious shill threads saying he's controlled opposition lmao

>be Sup Forums poster who hides his flag
>claims to support white interests
>at every turn launches petty infighting, defaming of white advocates and purity spiraling - desperate to cripple momentum and constrain the movement into some obscure dark corner on the web

hmm

>worship obvious super fan of sesame street's Bert who also happens to be controlled opposition
ftfy senpai

Literally who?

>be shill
>feel need to shill against guy Sup Forums doesn't care about

I hardly see any praise for Spencer on here, a lot of anons are cautiously interested in what he's doing but they certainly don't worship him.
Most of the threads I see about Spencer are much like yours:
>photoshopped cone head
>"Why do you like Spencer, don't you know he is X"

But I suppose casual fags like yourself will project whatever strawman you want to argue against on us and we'll probably oblige because we love an argument.

Nice to see you again lefty Sup Forums shill

pol has literally never endorsed or support spencer

Stop photoshopping his head, it's so unnatural looking on him. Check pic related for reference

Welcome to the power of the Chinz. There is enough institutionalized autism and quality research to produce hard evidence that spencer is an infiltrator and subversive party representing the elite, kind a like a Soros lite for the right. You're too late to the party and poltards won't be fooled by these sophomoric attempts to manipulate them.

>be shareblue
>worship obvious controlled opposition
>pretend to be Sup Forums

Doing it again?

>Worshiping anyone
Yeah, you're a newfag. Everyone is nothing more than useful idiots. Even you. You just don't know it :^)

>being this fucking stupid

hold up rabbi.. from what ive observed theres a fair amount of frequent Sup Forums users on her who think spencer is a fag even white nationalist and its obvious he as well as you are on the soros payroll so fuck off

Can someone do a tutorial how to do this on Photoshop lol

>ascended mind

>controld opposishn
The alt-retards have arrived

spencergate.wordpress.com/2017/07/07/spencer-cryptojew/

Proofs?

Hes pushed the right to the tipping point. One more antifa martyr and conservatives become a terrorist organization nationwide. Antifa becomes media heroes, and will attack any gathering of conservatives without repercussion. We must rebrand, and this will require great sacrifice.

We have to play the victim game. As stupid as it is, we must continue to hold rallies over clear examples of oppression and unfairness...and If anyone attacks us, we must do NOTHING. Hold position, and stand as still as you can. Drop your signs, and take your beating. Wear armor, carry water for acid attacks, but do no bodily harm. The media will ignore it at first...but eventually the photographic evidence will mount. Then we will have the proof we desperately need to show the world we are not evil. Its the only way to turn this around.

The game has changed. They have a martyr. We need scores of martyrs before we can ever shake off this violent nazi oppressor label, because otherwise nobody will see past the media blindfold unless our broken bodies are shown to all.

There's something in his smile..

he's just a soft target that the media has decided to toy with, i dont understand why it has to be a conspiracy all the time with you guys.

Imagine being a shitlib / kike and realising that your ideas are so weak and our truth is so powerful that you have to spam disinfo constantly. Then you realise it's to no avail because everyone knows what you are doing and your grip on the narrative is slipping no matter what you do.

there's a picture of him with barbara bush

checked

Fuck this agitprop deep state CIA agent working to undermine Trump.

Photoshop or real?

>Fuck you spencer is based as fuck.
CIA spotted.

All this shilling against Spencer makes me think he's genuine.

He may be a bit clumsy but his heart's in the right place.

Why are Americans so fucking horrible at calling out spies and agents?

have you never googled anything about the CIA
>heart attack guns

>We have to play the victim game.

But victim-hood is antithetical to the core ideology of our movement.
Just because it works for them doesn't mean it works for us, we have to pave our own way forward.

I don't know if he's controlled opposition, but a serious white nationalist he is NOT. He appears to simply be another useless e-celeb who stakes his territory a little further right in the Overton window than alt-lite filth.

>t. cia agitprop shill/useful idiot

He literally first appeared with an LA times article proclaiming by them, for him to be the leader of what was before that, a genuinely scary leaderless amorphous uprising of mass youth with meme culture

He's been a 200% shill since day 1 and every single movement in history has someone trying to coopt it, every time. He's this ones.

He even sounds like a faggy LA liberal, he's so fucking fake it's unfunny.

I want to punch this cunt in the face and I fucking hate lefties. If I was at one of these rallies, I'd literally walk up to this cunt and punch him in his FBI face.

Sup Forums has the memory of a goldfish. Just a few months ago RS sperged out with his "Hail Trump!" nonsense. Last weekend is just icing on his shit cake.

precisely, our narrative is that victimhood is imagined not that we are the actual victims that whyte women think

The best I can say about Spencer is that his heart may be in the right place, but he just seems super naive. He knows he what he is doing is highly vulnerable to subversion.

They don't even need guns. The men who stare at goats can fuck your shit up.

>leaftard
>t. deep state anti-Trump shill

He gets the helicopter too.

Does matter, the faggot redpilled a lot of whites with his retarded rally. The media and left is super anti-white and it's out in the open.

I love how we pretty much had no Spencer threads until, suspiciously, 3 months ago, the same dudes spamming the same forehead shops over and over started making threads saying that Sup Forums worships Spencer.
Looks like you filthy antifas will eat up everything your media tells you.

Then again, you really need a target, don't you?
Tell me one thing, you really think if you pull off a character assassination on him (which you can't because your "memes" have no spread or reach) you'll achieve anything?
The right has no leaders, we don't need them.
As much as you'd love to have a target to focus on, you won't get that.
Isn't it great?

>He actually lost his wife because of his beliefs and never see his kid.
nice ghetto story

>The right has no leaders, we don't need them.
who pulls the permits for public gatherings
who bankrolls such gatherings
follow the money

Small groups of people, but nobody bands behind anyone.
Spencer is a nobody without power to do anything, but I like that he makes antifas angry.

>character assassination on richard spencer

he does it to himself

Well, can't be called that because all your efforts went towards making forehead shops, so much like Spencer, you won't achieve anything.
Just need to let leftists follow their nature, that's the right's best weapon.
Never stop an enemy when he's making a mistake.

fucking hell why is this so funny to me

It would be FBI dumb fuck. FBI does cointelpro.

>Spencer is a nobody without power to do anything,
A shout out to the Alt Right and Nazis and Sup Forums
This User Caught Something Interesting About @RoguePotusStaff Account!
By TrumpResistance
Thursday Mar 23, 2017 · 3:44 PM EST
dailykos.com/story/2017/3/23/1646549/-This-User-Caught-Something-Interesting-About-RoguePotusStaff-Account
archive.is/TPU3J

I’ve always suspected the @RoguePotusStaff account on Twitter to be a troll account run by the White House staff to run its classic Brietbart disinformation campaigns against Americans. My suspicions just got confirmed by what this user discovered from the @roguepotusstaff website on Twitter. twitter.com/RoguePOTUSStaff

Java Shack? This was a very interesting “call-out” in the site code. Then came the additional revelation that Java Shack is housed in a building that used to be the headquarters of the American Nazi Party.

Funny how the @RoguePotusStaff has a website with a specific “call-out” to those on the alt-right and Nazis? It’s a classic LARPing gig that alt-righters and trolls like to do on Sup Forums and reddit to dupe gullible progressives into believing what they’re saying through the various @rogue accounts on Twitter.

And even funnier is how Richard Spencer liked to hold his meetings at Java Shack, the coffee shop in the building of the former American Nazi Party. One wonders if Stephen Miller may be running the various @Rogue accounts…….or what his Sup Forums/reddit account is. We shall see in due time...

So yes, a nobody.

Yeah, those big foreheads are so fucking epic xD

I'm so depressed right now

>fucking hell why is this so funny to me
bighead
big headaches
why did Dickie jump ship and start another alt/movement

oh he was extracted out of the Charlottesville stage before the fun 'n games began

i dont know much about richard spcners politics but why is his head shaped like this? its shaped like an egg, is it just because of the fashy haircut or is it some kind of genetic disorder?

Except it's actually catching traction.
For instance, I could have the entire internet try to change what I would think, but it would still catch traction somehow.
>*sigh* I know he's right
I don't agree with all Spencer says or does but he has struck a cord.
At some point, Controlled Opposition starts to work against you.
But you wouldn't know this, you live in a shithole of a country with no stable academia or government.
>don't know what 20th Century Civilization is
Sad!
>haven't even heard of the 21st Century
Sad!er

Is repeating the same thing over and over again the only weapon leftism has?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/USl4ZELzOpME9JcAihBC4w/

Be that as it may, Trump is up shit paddle without a creek with his comments on Spencer's mess. No left wing memes were necessary for that.

a larp in the park
lads (You) all been played
1 dead
19 injured

CALL 911

Good, this will only help spark the inevitable civil war.

Should have been 20 dead.
Only good American is a dead American.

This, pretty much. Shills panicking and just spamming everything in their Jew playbook is hilarious. Then when they realize it's not working, they panic even more and they double down on the ineffective shilling. Because you know, " 'nth' time's a charm." Or whatever.

Little that they know Sup Forums is actually more active when this happens. From all the confusion, "breaches" can happen. Information gathered. Identities revealed. Targets identified. Operations executed. In the end, no matter what they do, they lose. You think they'd learn from what happened during the election. I guess they haven't.

Only a few people give a shit about spencer here and one of them is a pole

and this is why communism fell

This
>Trying to label all of pol as nazis is like me saying all niggers smoke crack
Sure it sounds nice but we both know it ain't the truth.

Anyone with a brain knows America wont be some new reich, and if they keep yelling and larping as a nazi then they are either to stupid, or are doing it for the shekels.
>Theres lots in both camps

hair can only grow where there's brain underneath

Oh, i'm not a communist, just had the flag from another thread.
Communists were tools who's only purpose in this planet was being competition to US to skyrocket technological progress.
Sadly US has become a shithole of degeneracy and it's just the tool of Israel, plus their people unironically believe their president holds any actual power over what the country does.
On top of that, american idealists are subhumans, they just scream, and break stuff while forgetting about what they were fighting for.
So, that anger has to be pushed towards the other side, other Americans, and let those subhumans burn their country into the ground.
No more US, Israel becomes powerless due to the loss of their biggest tool, and muslims stop getting weapons and money to fund their terrorism.

This one?

Spencer is the white Al Sharpton. He is just an opportunist who sucks at debating and sounding intelligent. He stinks. He just digs himself into a hole 75% of the time.

joke is on you nigger, that faggot is a kike
around this part we worship St. Adolphus Hitler the glorious leader of the 3rd reich and the saviour of mankind

>He was to kind
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

sage