Does Trump stand a chance in 2020 still?

Does Trump stand a chance in 2020 still?

Why wouldn't he?
The shills are the same people, over and over.

I doubt it.
>t. Someone who voted for Trump.

Well, that haven't removed him yet, and this weekend will just cause the supporters to say whatever the media wants for their polls. So, pretty much in the air. I'm not convinced the election wasn't already rigged to do something like this.

BARRON 2020

Depends who runs. But probably not.

Won' t elections in anymore in 20

He can rig it again right?

I wish I was American so I could vote him in again. UK could use Trump tbqhf

>that pic

hnnng

>implying

Hillary?

Why are feet so great? I'm a virgin and all I want at this point in my life is a nice pair of feet in my face and I can die happily.

>being a foot virgin

Kys shill

From one footfag to another, you're missing out, big time
Get your shit together dude!

>Implying the average american voter with their pea sized brain will remember any of this in 2020.

What about all the racism

I can't stand it when feet are front and center. I prefer it when they are a natural part of the back ground

>t. Queer

Kanye has it in the bag.

>Kanye has it in the bag.
pic related

No. Obama easily had two terms because of black people and Trump just gave them a reason to bother voting again.

The alt-right was trying to take over political institutions by making everyone else too sick of their rhetoric to hang around political arenas. Push it too far and you start causing the problem you were trying to address.

This

Civil War before then, no presidents ever again.
Also, put those toes in ma mouth. Naow.

Who leads in the civil war?

Liberal left, no? Force divide in people first by labeling ALL as Nazi. News ignores Antifa terrorists, but scrutinizes "Nazi" rebuttals.

Also, artist in your post?

>still

I like that one. Big meaty soles for the sake of big meaty soles is degenerate... but foot pussy is the fetish of choice for true patricians

>that haven't removed him yet
It hasn't even been a year yet.

After he spoke to Trump at Trump Tower he announced he'd be holding off until 2024. He'll probably campaign for him

what good will drumpf do campaigning for him

> footpucci
Oh yeah :9
Also, edit: labeling all CONSERVATIVES as Nazi.

Any stockingfags?

Exactly this. Literally nobody cares.

The 25th will be invoked this weekend.
Trump has ruined the GOP brand.