JEB STRIKE!

Trusting this CIA spook

jeb surge. i knew this was coming. i can't be the only one wearing the jeb! hat everyday.

Slow and steady.
You can't bully your way to the white house, Donald.

dumping Jeb!

fpbp

This

He should've won, fuck this cruel world...

How did this turn into something about the Klan? The Klan wasn't even there. Our media is targeting us as an adversary and constructing a false reality.

>Denial and deception (D&D) is a Western theoretical framework for conceiving and analyzing military intelligence techniques pertaining to secrecy and deception.
>Deception is the construction of a false reality for the adversary through intentionally “leaked” false information, false stories implanted in the media, dummy or decoy structures or military formations, or numerous other measure.

Isn't Jeb's daughter a crack addict, shouldn't he be focusing on that rather than shit posting.

>white people are doing som-
>ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME LITERAL KKK NAZIS REEEEEEEEEEEE

We've being left with no choice but to actually become KKK nazis and kill all these people desu

>2019
>economic growth has been keeping steady pace for two years, unemployment near Clinton levels
>Democrats get resoundingly thrashed in midterms because they have no message besides fuck drumpf
>polls still show trump in 30s approval rating
>just when Trump seems prepped to steamroll through another Republican Primary process, he's stopped in the hallway
>"I told you this was a tough business, Donald. You aren't going to insult your way into the presidency!"
>Jeb gets $200 million to primary Trump
>mfw

Why does he stand like tommy pickles