What lead up to and started the American Civil War?

What lead up to and started the American Civil War?

False flag attack

niggers

The establishment of a political class that was insulated from the will and interests of the people they were supposed to be representing.

Niggers

Christian fundamentalism that promoted extremist protestant views, such as the KKK which had a lot of influence at the time, and we're against Jews, Catholics, and African-Americans. This just goes to show that religion is an illness.

Morrill Tariff Act

niggers
and wanting to govern for people with different political views.

but mostly niggers

Rebellious niggers going through their obongo phase.

Niggers

holy kek

KGB subversion m8. Marxist propaganda since the end of WW2. The Cold War ended but the Soviets were in it for the long game. They won.

fpbp

>the KKK was fouded in December of 1865, at least 7 months after the end of the civil war

Jesus christ. You are the reason CW2 is coming. Hate groups are protected under the first amendment so long as they dont cause physical harm. This is crucial. What gets determined as hate will slowly move farther and farther to whatever the State deems it to be and then we have a Communist society, but I guess thats what you want.

See

The south felt that it could be autonomous, it wasn't a completely bad idea, just one that was very unlikely to work out. Texas was its own country for a short time but they went bankrupt, if they had held on for TEN more years they would have found all that natural oil and who knows if they would be their own strong nation to this day.
The north knew that it couldn't survive without the south, and that the south couldn't survive without the north, there were several countries ready to pick up the pieces of a shattered America. Though certain foreign nations supported the north because they didn't want to see an economic collapse.
We're in a period of civil unrest, like in the 60's, this isn't he prelude to a civil war in America.

jungle fever

Soon Microaggressions could be considered hate speech.

10 years in the GULAG for calling someone fat!

You know I could keep typing, but honestly - Fuck you commie scum. Nazis and KKK suck but youre the worst of them all. Fucker.

I'm glad I read this

John Brown's rebellion(domestic terrorism) and escalating violence from the day's SJW's. Screeching reeeeeeeeeee and attacking an honor culture rather than reasoning.

the federal government was redistributing wealth just like it's doing today; the south was sick of subsidizing the north.
there were huge tariffs on imports and exports. the number one and two exports were southern cotton and tobacco. the north took this tax money, and subsidized northern industrialization with it.
there were also far fewer people in the south. imagine if today only twenty percent of the population were paying almost all of the taxes. they would want out of the country as well.

fort sumter was attacked because that was where they collected the tariffs on behalf of the feds.

before the war started the northern states agreed to add a constitutional amendment that protected the right to hold slaves, but the south decided to secede instead.
slavery wasn't even brought up until lincoln realized he would lose the war if england and france aided the south. this caused him to free only the slaves in the rebelling states. he let all the border states, and washington dc keep their slaves.

>what started the civil war
An unexpected Republican presidential victory who was seen as an ignorant fully-looking buffoon getting elected despite the will of the people being largely against him and him losing the popular vote badly, and who openly showed contempt for the states he knew wouldn't vote for him anyway.

>Half of the country is dependent on slavery to be economically vaible
>Moralfags elect president who promises to end slavery and thus your economic prosperity so you quit the country
>Rest of the country has more men, ships, and production so it eventually beats out a rural nation that only beats the former in its number of clever old men

You should do some more research on it, like read a book or listen to a lecture, I'm sure that I'm not 100 percent accurate