Hey Sup Forums. Alt-Left here. We made this poor man cry and we would like to apologize

Hey Sup Forums. Alt-Left here. We made this poor man cry and we would like to apologize.

youtu.be/lyeTj002DCo?t=89

If more of you powerful white gods are feeling sad and like crying right now we would like to apologize to you too. We didn't know you were that sensitive.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc
cc.com/video-clips/dvppp6/the-colbert-report-difference-makers---the-free-keene-squad
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol that guy, never seen him once until today. what is he getting arrested for?

did you just upload your video to alternative youtube account?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU FUCKING FAGGOT SCARED?

>leftist made someone cry
only out of loss of faith in humanity

He was a speaker at the unite the right rally. He's weak, like his ideology.

>Snowflakes

What is it with fatceps and punisher shirts

chris cantwell is a very emotional man, you didn't make him cry lmao he does so every day

checked, he shouldn't have interacted with vice though, that was cringe

>PHYSICALLY REMOVE DEMOCRATS
>waaaah waaaah it was just a prank waaaaah

Clear slide thread, sage and move on

Poor crybaby...

Thank you Mr Alt-Left friend, apology accepted

Why does he have a Chinese tattoo?

>Flag
>Raging faggot

Checks out.

who?

kek

This guy is either an attention whore with a mental illness or controlled opposition.

Either way, a pathetic human being.

Shitty biceps insertion, flat muscle belly
no capped shoulders
forearms development is lacking
traps MIA
shoulder to hips ratio mexican-tier

now show your legs and back so I can shit on your normie physique even more

Sucking too much dick.

>Nazis and SJWs and snowflakes
of coarse, because they are both leftists

Apology accepted, yon niggerfaggot.

why is he circumcised?

youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc

The Hero of Sup Forums

remember when he was a fat schleb on Colbert Report lol

in the video panicked rambling the guy gave out his phone number. kekaroni and cheese.

>Sup Forums goes out in public

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

>i-it's just memes h-haha...

posted earlier today that he was concealed carry tough guy and i got 20 responses about how he stomped a bunch of commie trannies on saturday. now this vid comes out.

did he wet his pants?

We hate that guy too though

Fucking FBI plant chinless faggot

no, but now he has his two scoops

Jesus Christ just go home and upload the dashcam footage of the situation of when you allegedly drew your firearm.

I can't take Cantwell seriously because he's bouncing between AnCap and fascism while in between he's partaking in degenerate behavior like drug abuse.

All right wing movements have to operate like a country club in order to filter out all these white trash and internet autists that ruin everything.

im a white nationalist and if i was there id knock that bitch out for being such a spineless pussy

>If more of you powerful white gods are feeling sad and like crying right now we would like to apologize to you too. We didn't know you were that sensitive.

Whites are the only beings in this universe with emotions. Lower races think the emotion means tingly animal feelings. They can't understand the depth of Beethoven's symphonies, or Caspar David Friedrich's art, or Blake's poetry, or any of the other expressions of thoughtful, sensitive minds. Of course whites are sensitive. Go listen to your pounding noise at the club while you deaden your senses with liquor and try to get your nuts off, nigger.

then you minds well throw your hands in the air and say fuck it because when youre up against this much opposition you cant be picky with who you let on your team

Im white and japanese anime makes me cry harder than anything a white person has ever made desu

Which is the doom of all causes. You let the retards in, they poison your cause, and you lose. The right wing as a whole linked arms with white nationalists, and now they're gonna lose.

How do you think that contradicts my point?

me on the left

this is a jew, they are all circumcised.
nose, eyebrows, bodyhair, manlet

stop posting this please

Cute little nipples guy ... is that you?

cc.com/video-clips/dvppp6/the-colbert-report-difference-makers---the-free-keene-squad

He's got some solid fupa game tho

>THEY JUST WON'T STOP
is this guy for real?

I don't think he was even wanted. Just went randomly into hysterics. He was in the VICE report on the Charlottesville rally.

Japanese got some deep ass shit also

>its not ok for men to show emotion
This man fears for his life, and you mock him. People you need to stop being so detached, have some empathy for this man. Most of you don't know how hard it is to be under constant threat of dying or your family getting attacked.

Maybe this little jellyfish should have considered the consequences of his actions. He's scared because he threatened people with violence and his threats were heard by the world.