Be on Sup Forums

>be on Sup Forums
>Goes to nazi larper event and shout "blood and soil" and 1488
>Still a childless virgin who hates the idea institution of marriage

How exactly do you plan to save the white race and its culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MAwm3Nd70Mc
twitter.com/caitlinflads_
metro.co.uk/2017/01/11/mum-shares-the-adorable-reason-her-husband-takes-their-daughter-on-dates-each-month-6374847/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

inbreeding

>Implying your sisters would sleep with you instead of Chad

cute

bump

by BOXING NIGGAS OUT
ROCKING ANY HOUSE
ANY TIME ANY WHERE ANY HOW
nigga feel me now?

>24
>had a baby on the way 4 years ago
>made her abort so she can finish school
>she cucks me and turns into a degenerate clubslut
my fault or bullet dodged?

Your fault for making her get an abortion faggot

well tough shit I was 20 and she was 18, no thanks.

>be me
>be american
>be in nyc
>falling for the college meme
I'm 100% white but got no respectable white women to marry and have kids with round these parts. I'm not bad looking either but it seems like all the girls I can get are rosties although that might be because I took the /fit/ pill and got into chad culture(I'm a weeb with a high iq and I hate the other meat heads I workout with)

Millions of childless virgins have died for your freedom over the last 200 years. Your lack of perspective is disgusting.

I have no intention of saving the white race. That we have to do ourselves to grow stronger. I'm just a small man trying to make his way in the universe.

Bullet

Do it yourself womany woman worshipping liar kike. You think that's the only way to make baby? Why would you bring kids into this timeline YOU fucked up again?

What am I doing wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=MAwm3Nd70Mc

>tfw still haven't started a family

You should have had that kid. Probably would have made the both of you focus on the kid and raising a family. But since things turned out the way they did, just find a conservative woman and start a family. Don't ever talk to that woman again.

>t. family man

Youre a faggot who is contributing to the ongoing decline of Croatians in Croatia.

now cry about white genocide

Thats pretty cute

>You should have had that kid. Probably would have made the both of you focus on the kid and raising a family.

Love your optimism, but this never happens. One or both of those young, retarded, idiot fucking flakes would have made shit hard for that kid by splitting the trio or introducing him to a shit home life. Unplanned kids are never given a good home or life, sad as it is to say.

you try raising kids with piss poor wages and sky high taxes. I'm not, we're just emigrating en masse.

you think bullet dodged but it was your own doing by persuading her to abort

you're as much a babykiller as she is

>respectable white women
>rosties
>i'm a weeb with a high iq

Yes, I'm sure the women would be lining up if you weren't stuck in NYC.

She looked really cute at 17. Only a country like america or Canada can ruin a girl like that

haha

How can he afford the children though? Just being realistic, the military doesn't pay enlisted shit

>that pic
2pure

I would say gibs but wrong color

why abort dude, even if she was gonna still cuck you, you could have had that kid and raise it as your own, i hear it is a lot more rewarding and pleasant to be a single dad.

Just sad that you had him killed

this is her now btw

twitter.com/caitlinflads_

all her innocence from 17yo was lost

I would never stop internally being that dog

>>made her abort so she can finish school
yeah you deserved that

WTF

ye, your fault faggot. now someone new is out there fucking your old girl.

metro.co.uk/2017/01/11/mum-shares-the-adorable-reason-her-husband-takes-their-daughter-on-dates-each-month-6374847/

real healthy

>implying anyone who has kids at 20 isn't a redneck hick

I'm a five-foot-five NYC nerd (yugioh, pokego, MTG, SSB4 competitions, etc) and still fucking girls every weekend.

NYC girls are really all about appeal and talking them up.

you are the problem.

>Implying that's bad
It's the most comfy life there is , city slicker user.

I don't hate the institution of marriage. I hate what (((they))) have turned it into.
I don't know if I trust a woman I know with the power to take my kids, and half my things.

what do you talk to them about though? I still don't get this.

>Blacked

"freedom"

If the U.S. hadn't have entered the war, Germany wouldn't have invaded like your dumb high castle show. Germany constantly tried to have peace.

>nearly all the good girls get married young 18-22
>the rest of them do or are party whores 22-27
>these girls want a guy who is financially secure and stable even if they are not 27-30
>all the women left are psychotic cat SJW ladies and the young girls all expect a rich sugar daddy chad

I already plan to move to Italy or Japan and fine a nice girl that hasn't slept with 30+ guys
You think I can't get laid? nah senpai I get my share but its meaningless and empty. The only girls who aren't complete sluts are arabs and hispanics and they're not my type

Bullet dodged, but you're the one who pulled the trigger.

>tfw can't even get an overweight roastie that I loved back in high school to date me a decade later even when she has two half-nigger kids

You made your potential wife, the mother of your child, murder it, so she wouldn't miss school? And you're surprised it fucked with her? You're surprised she cucked you, despite your being entirely pathetic?

I say this with complete sincerity: kill yourself.

t. sperg

lol

I've been married for 8 years I'm 27 years old I just had my first kid a year ago. Wife wants a second kid. I put her through college and she makes about 50 Grand a year I didn't go to college I make the same.
I really like my son but I'm worried about having a girl and what it would do to me. And I'm also worried about financial. should I have the second kid now or should I wait. She is also 26 so not much time left for kids to be had

Why do you want your wife to go to school anyway? So she can get a job and cheat on you there? You're dumb af and your wife gave you the treatment you deserve

I was unplanned but i'm happy I was born. Most kids are unplanned in fact

both your faults. your both murders and now shes a whore and your a cuck. Go to church.

He's not a sperg you ought not to have done that to him, he's just a boy, mhmm. in all reality you shot yourself in the foot. You are the man in the relationship, regardless of that fuck up, which it sure fucking was, you should have been able to retain control of her emotional momentum in a manner that steered her to responsibility and independence. And by independence I don't mean from you, I mean in her need to seek validation, particularly from shitty places.

I would say go for it if you and her are stable and you aren't struggling too hard financially or otherwise. Then again I don't know as much as you so it's up to you regardless.

when I have to stop beating women for supporting anti-white faggot parties

The dog's face always gets me.

iv seen this pic a number of times. i like it, hope it works out.

>i hear it is a lot more rewarding and pleasant to be a single dad.

True
Especially if the child is a girl.....hmmm

If somehow you dumb fucking cunts had a sparking nerve ending reach your fucking brains, you'd realize that you can basically FUCK any other race out of existence.

Which race male is most desired on Earth?
Which race female is most desired on Earth?
I think everyone will agree that the answer to those is "white".
Willing participants/donors will make every other race a mix, while white will still be as attractive to other white.
Why is this so hard?
Oh no you have to keep saying don't race mix... Too fucking superficial you fucking idiots!
Mix, but also have non-mix. It's possible. Plenty of white men are not good enough for other white girls. But there are also plenty of white men who definitely meet every criteria for white women. Vice versa.
You fucking retards. You have the highest ranking desirability in the world but pussies on here are worried about the stupidest shit.

I mean we're getting by ok. I take care of this 22 year old. Trying to help him get his shit together .. known him since I was a kid ... He had a really shitty childhood and I've basically always looked out for the kid. But we just bought a house and shits a little tighter than I'm used to ... Getting her to slow down with the house renovation is hard ... It eats a lot of our money. I need to be saving and I'm really just not right now. I really feel like nows not the time but at the same time I really don't want to be raising a kid in my 50s

If youre not raised to be a man you really wont ever become a man, sucess is based on dopamine levels at the end of the day

Abortions fuck up women's hormones big time retard you probably turned her into the club slut

Most of us have the moral compunction other races seem to lack. It's genuinely that simple. You can't live by the sweat of your brow the way you used to be able to. I bust my shit and I still don't feel comfortable enough for number 2 ... And that's just fuckin replacement rate.

>I fuckered her Dave. It was me Dave. I did the fucking.

something about this picture looks really fucking racist

>24
>in school

>'Dude, dude, really?' - Dog.

Abortion is for niggers. Fucking faggit.

Dumbass, you either have kids with a woman or you let her get an education and accept that you have allowed her to become a hoe and you don't turn a hoe into a house wife. Every woman who has been through 4 years of college who is being honest will tell you their body count is at least 20, sounds fucked but its actually a modestly conservative estimate

Sooooooooo
My wife is German and quarter Jewish at that
I'm Russian
We fuck daily
We have two kids of our own
We adopted a Nepalese gal gook and Eritrean gal
We live between Russia, Germany, France and Britain
We vote AfD and attend anti-immigrant rallies

What kind of category are we in? Master race family or what

You have to look often. Of course the ones who are easily available are sluts with high standard. That's why there are easily available. Look high and low for decent ones

You must enjoy spending your money on crumb snatchers. Also a half cucked family, as 2 of those mouth breathers aren't even yours...

>weeb
>high iq
Pick one and only one.

No, your family is shit.

I bet i'm the biggest loser here
Failed school, Horrible grades every grade failed grade 2 the first time droped out grade 12
years of unemployment
No uni
fired from job for not knowing basic math
currently unemployed
Sometimes i just wonder what is wrong with me
Usually i get a job for a few months until they find out what im like then im gone

murderer

You can still marry a young girl at 30 user.

Shouldve just dealt with it

Women past 25 like intelligence. I was always Chad physically growing up, but now that I've put on 35 or so lbs of fat you would think that slowed down but I'm killing it: all has to do with your attack. I'm telling you, especially if you have the looks, go for them with intelligence. Your cock will thank you

I like his old haircut better. There are just some people who's face shape looks like shit with short hair

No. You should be rallying for adoption vs abortion and be adopting euro babies instead of an entirely genetically different child.

Czeched ... Also get gud. If your sitting on your idle ass and not even trying to learn the discipline you obviously lacked in your youth you are leaving yourself hanging.

White women are lost.
And we either race war now and gas all the kikes or white men are lost forever too.
The Jews know we know this and this is why the fake news echo chamber, skynet valley, and all rats who have been shekeled are trying so hard to shut it down.
Fuck all those bastards.
It ends here, one way or another.

lacked discipline?, fuck off cunt, I got the shit beaten out of me regularly

This just happened in Baltimore tonight.

No announcement, no consultation with the community, no plan to put them in a museum. Mayor evoked her emergency powers and just ordered the city to sweep in under the cover on night and destroy 100+ year old historical monuments to appease the Alt left.

They're not even finished with the Confederate statues and they're already talking about destroying the Founding Fathers' monuments.

How can we stop this? They are destroying the connection to our history. These monuments are dedicated to the people who built this country, and they're being torn down by 20 year old, obese Gender Studies students.

I'm literally enraged.

Dude, you sound like my bro. go to a clinic and get a dyslexia test. His went undiagnosed through school, he always thought he was dumb (tho he was whip smart on lots of shit). Docs said, fuck ... pointed in to a bunch of online resources. Basically, teachers didn't know how to teach him. He got his GED a bit more than a year later, now makes sweet coin.

I literally still scared that other adults will beat the shit out of me because i was beaten so much sometimes i didnt even do anything wrong

sorry, I'm

>Wanting women getting an education
degenerate libcuck

Ditto. Discipline doesn't come from beatings. The desire to be disciplined is SUPPOSED to come from them. You obviously didn't catch it. You need to instill it in yourself now like you needed to then. Sit down and learn. Don't bitch at me or others, don't make excuses for yourself, be your harshest critic and USE your critiques to set goals, and make gains on them.

They also took down a statue of this guy. He wasn't a Confederate, but he was old and white, so I guess that's close enough.

you're a fucking faggot

>afford the children
Reminder that even in countries with lolfreeshit like France that people still don't have children. Money is an excuse, just have kids if you want them

"100+ year old" is not "historical," kiddo, though it may say so on the sign.

Dude same. I'm telling you. Nothing I did was ever enough. I learned from it. Mostly that the opinions of others mean nothing and they will fight you for who you are not because of who you are but because they see something in you they hate in themselves. Stop valuing their opinions, but use your past efforts to appease them to galvanize the levels of effort you come to expect from yourself.

Even if i did have it, an ability to learn wouldn't help me at this point my self esteem is already crippled