Why won't the MSM report on actual interesting bipartisan stories like how the fuck did this girl die from literally no...

Why won't the MSM report on actual interesting bipartisan stories like how the fuck did this girl die from literally no impact trauma?

Other urls found in this thread:

tips.fbi.gov/digitalmedia/8b8abd1ef31b408
youtube.com/watch?v=5ktJOw4KMB4
youtube.com/watch?v=r0guSatguSk
youtu.be/KkOJHANY5YY
youtube.com/watch?v=RQXzOE12xuM
youtube.com/watch?v=WoxiLH2mh-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She had a fucking heart attack and wasn't even hit by the car. The MSM is nothing but lies.

That's not even her. As far as I've seen, there's no photographic evidence of Hayer getting hit at all. She was wearing a black shirt.

But why bother with facts?

in the 8 minute video that is circulating you can see a white chubby super larder having their chest pumped. looked terminal.

FYI THE FBI SETUP A TIP LINE FOR CHARTLOTTESVILLE

tips.fbi.gov/digitalmedia/8b8abd1ef31b408

Think the black top is fat control undershirt after they cut her clothes off but I haven't seen any other photos claiming to be her before the collision so can't be sure.

>literally photo of her being slammed against a cars windshield
>no impact trama

how fucking delusional are you people lmao

Was there an autopsy or any type of medical record released that can without a doubt, disprove injury from an impact?

How about one that proves it?

Doubt it, they buried her right quick

She was unhealthy bc fat. When she went into shock her heart literally couldn't handle it and went kaput

>MFW "healthy at any size" believer killed by her fatness

Also, not sure how SCs laws are, but here, one state above, I'm not responsible for any damage caused to the vehicle 2 cars ahead in the event of an accident. Lard ass was 'pinned' between the mustang and SUV. Not at fault of the driver in the challenger but at fault of the driver of the mustang for not leaving enough distance from the car in front of them.

Fairly common. Old people can usually walk off their first heart attack, fatties almost always die.

I doubt that would hold up against a jurry

I mean there's no denying he guilty as fuck, and I honestly think he had been drinking. Look how red he is in the mug shot

It reminds my of mine when arrested for public drunkeness. I was shammered on everclear

Because if they're were an impact shewiuld break rhe car

I'll be honest with myself. It was 200 proof biotechnology grade undenatured ethanol from the lab.

That shit is unbelievably smooth, you can hardly taste a 40% mix with fruit punch

Anyway it got me in trouble. Never (?) again

It's a goddamn shame any jury appointed is already compromised from MSM disinfo and speculation on what actually occurred. I hate seeing the guy labeled as a terrorist before his hearing. Guilty until proven innocent, I guess.

>glass not even broken

200 proof pure bad time is what that looks like
I suppose that's as top shelf as it gets.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ktJOw4KMB4

she is in the green shirt, she was hit by the dodge and launched over the silver car.

when pigs fly

She was hit, and flipped over the hood of the vehicle and 'gracefully' landed on the windshield.

Appeared to have hit her head on the rear glass/roof, but due to her rotational force, most of the impact was brunted to her upper back.

youtube.com/watch?v=r0guSatguSk

You goddamned leafy ninja.

the girl in the green that vaults over the car is near the red van being treated
there is another fatty in front of the Tundra being treated.

both are on their back being treated and over 200lbs.

which one is the dead one?

I think the one that died was squished in front of the car that got rear ended.

Still haven't actually seen this, just what someone else said in another thread.

She fell down and since she was so fat she couldn't get herself back up. Sadly, one of her blubber rolls slid up over her face and she suffocated.

>one of her blubber rolls
did you see the plebe that started CPR on the woman that died? I'm pretty sure she caved the victim's chest in

Can you inagine if the fat whale had actually impacted with his car, she would have ended up inside the drivers cabin. She died of a heart attack because she was unfit.

true if big

I'm sure the 500lb land whale would have broken the car instead
She had a heart attack and died because she saw literal nazi's running people over and got offended
That and she weighed 500lbs

Paramedic, here. Now, I haven't read any autopsy reports so this is an educated guess. I've seen the related videos, and that's probably what killed her which means she was killed by her own.
and and are all possible too. She was likely knocked unconscious, and a lot of laymen think CPR cures unconsciousness because of movies. Probably didn't check her pulse either. Regardless, CPR was probably initiated, and doing CPR on a living person usually doesn't end up good for them. Plus, she was fat so it is hard to do proper CPR on them.

Can we get a clip of biggie smalls getting squished or what?

We should keep reporting the glaring inconsistencies.

>anarcho-communist flag
Can this be noticed so people can put to bed the idea that anyone there was peaceful?

Can't believe this is happening... Americans hating Americans... sad... Our fore fathers, Washington, Jefferson, Adams, all are rolling in their graves.

Van was parked waiting for production to start

Antifa killed her with violent cpr

AnitFa/Commies/and the like etc; ARE NOT AMERICANS.

Van was parked and not "blocked in by pedestrian" as per official story

When fatties fall or take a hit its actually more dangerous as all the weight hits their inner organs injuring them further.

Panic induced heart attack is my guess.

You know that would not surprise me.

These are people who are SUPER ACTIVISTS. Any chance they have to add meaning to their lives, regardless of how ridiculous it is, they take. Oh there's a conservative? WE MUST FIGHT THE NAZIS!! Oh there's a pipeline? WE MUST CAMP HERE FOR 3 MONTHS TO SAVE THE WHATEVERS.

Fat girl laying on the sidewalk? WE MUST PERFORM LIFE SAVING CPR.

Just patting her on the face and letting her wake up would not be a life-affirming dramatic moment.

Killing her with incorrect CPR would be the life-affirming activism they were hoping to encounter.

CPR IS WHAT KILLED HER! Look at this shit. This dumb bitched killed this girl.

jesus christ man that needs to be mixed with water or you will dehydrate your stomach cells

Video emerged of "Offender Vehicle" returning to Charlottesville Police Dept amid Raucous Cheers

youtu.be/KkOJHANY5YY

You guys could find a way to try and reason that JFK wasn't actually shot lol

I didn't even know that. What the duck?

It's clear Faith Goldy was a set up to obtain this hoax mason video.

There's a good video from Faith Goldy on jewtube which captures the scene as the car hit the crowd and it shows the fattie as well.

Have an outlink for that?

the driver wasn't even going that fast. literally nobody would normally die from an impact like that, the only reason she died is because she went into cardiac arrest from the small impact because she was so unfit.

jeez, wtf is that???

where are her pants?

What in the fuck is that woman doing.

Pretty sure she had a heart attack.

they took them off to preform violent cpr to her

She was fucking catapulted over the top of that car in like a Olympic flip. Look at the side video of the impact -- she was probably one of the first people hit full speed.

Dude the fucking video shows her getting flung off the hood of the Dodge and flies over the roof of the other car smashing her head into the pavement going about 20mph

Doesn't matter how she died... the fact is that somebody lost their life while exercising the 1st amendment.. that's never okay.

youtube.com/watch?v=RQXzOE12xuM

>where are her pants?

around blacks never relax

EMT here, you typically remove clothing from trauma patients so you can visualize and injuries(bleeds, open fractures, etc)

Thank user. My dad told me I can inherit the family house when he dies or pigs fly.

Gonna show him this video of a pig flying.

It's not uncommon for the paramedics to cut off clothes in such events in order to address your body for possibly unseen injury/trauma.

The fucking president called him a murderer on live tv. Good luck finding a impartial jury.

Post link user

Air force cuck get out

THEY. DONT. CARE. These people are literal fucking nazis. If they had the chance they would kill everyone who isnt white. Then they have the audacity to turn around and call the left violent. These people are beyond delusional and must be treated as such.

I didnt see any injury on her.

She probably just had a heart attack from the near miss.

Somebody show that she was even struck by the car because Ive been looking and never saw it.

As much as Antifa deserve to die, you have to wait till they start throwing concrete filled bottles before you start filling them with lead. 1A is 1A.

Antifa. Cracking ribs and taking Gibs since 1927

Not the same girl

it'll probably not be revealed until the trial when they reveal the cause of death on the death certificate was heart attack.

by then this will have been largely forgotten..

That, technically, could be a walking defense.

Let me find it for you. I made the gif from a longer video...I'll be back

Actually they were not executing their 1st amendment rights.

It was an unlawful assembly.

No, literally. Unlawful assembly. The police let it go but they had literally no right to be there.

Van was empty because, previously, the driver decided to get out because of how many people were blocking him/her

Because then they would have to admit that it was in self defense and he did nothing wrong
His lawyer is gunna fuck him over because he's a public defender
Faggot should sell everything he has and hire an attachment Jew and fuck everyone he can for fat stacks because his life is basically ruined now for protecting himself just like zimzam

Sure, but doesn't take anything away from the fact that someone lost their life in an unfortunate way.

"The First Amendment states that “Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Had permits dumdum

"Sir, my murdered client was just crossing the road. As far as I am aware, you don't need a permit to cross the street while talking"

If you're going to argue, at least argue with something that would make sense in court.

Funny you made this post as certain sides want to remove statues of these people across the country. Sure as shit the founding fathers are rolling their graves, fucking pissed off that their vision of their creation has turned into what it has. Time to pick your side.

why would they

Actually that would be perfect. Dems will pressure the prosecutor to let it go for that reason.

He walks.

Instant riots. Exactly what they want.

Negative. Incorrect. Wrong.

Reviving a waterbed

even if they had permits *they didnt* they were in a public road...also they attacked the car, justifiable homicide when a forcible felony is being enacted upon a domicile *your car*

BUT WHY DIDN'T THE AIRBAG DEPLOY

Technically but probably wouldn't work unless you have a sympathetic judge, and a jury pool full of idiots.

In this vid you can see them attacking the car before it speeds up

youtube.com/watch?v=WoxiLH2mh-w

anons,
believe what you want, however, the black tundra has agents inside with mason stickers, the freemason lodge is on main street-right there, mason trooper chief and mayor. stunt driver, car does not look like fields car. the helicopter crash looks like a big campfire with no debris. and 10 other issues. everyone involved is government agents. 99% hoax.

Because they're too busy trying to create a new civil war that will destroy our nation.

No one wants to remove any statues of those people... They weren't part of the Confederacy...

Because we get shit angles and excessive overexposure due to how fucking pale she was because fatties don't show skin unless they're niggers or spics

>there is no difference between unlawfully blocking a street and crossing it

No it was pretty fortunate, she could have been ingured and died days later after hours of relentless pain

Freedom of speech is not freedom of venue. You cannot block traffic and call it "free speech". Cops can and sometimes do arrest you. Interesting defense idea: it was the fault of the city for allowing people to illegally be in the street. With a substantial police force right there and looking at them it's a reasonable idea.

The irony is that only the right wingers had permits. Antifa did not. They never do.

Yeah gosh I hope there's no video evidence that what you said is full of shit.

every story I've read and heard have regarding this only ever said she died when a car hit a crowd. They never specify if she was in that crowd or was actually hit.

Because the impact wasn't serious.

It was literally a fender-bender between the dodge and the other car.