Anything Adrenochrome related

Was just in a redpill thread that got 404'd, apparently some dude with his girlfriend and roommate...I was just about to ask about this when it got deleted.

I want everything on adrenochrome and why (((they))) use it/ how they get it etc...or just whatever stray redpills you got lying around

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QOqqCRpeR_I
rotten.com/library/culture/the-invisibles/
youtube.com/watch?v=TaHbuaED5Tw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Gosch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_child_prostitution_ring_allegations
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think they use it to artificially induce schizophrenia for whatever reason.

it's extremely easy to produce by any amateur level chemist, aka big fat nothing burger

It's supposed to give you a high similar to the feeling you have right before you sneeze, or that feeling just before you drift off to sleep. It's supposed to reduce ageing, make the face a little red and provide some elasticity and vigour to the skin, hair, and nails. See Hillary Clinton, for example, she had her supply cut off and she looked like her shit was just fucked up compared to before. She was also kinda weird behavior wise without it. That being said, it supposedly also allows the (((elite))) to ascend to a higher plane of dimension to communicate and recieve messages from the entities there (i.e. Saturn). Perhaps this was how (((they))) knew of Saturn and the hexagon even long ago, before space travel existed?

Fair enough, thanks. Doesn't really explain how I've never heard anything about it till the whole pizzagate/pedogate thing. I've never seen LSD or DMT, yet they're potent drugs and I've atleast heard of them. If adrenochrome is as potent as some say and can be made by "amateur level chemists", how come I've never heard even a whisper about it?

Yeah I remember, she literally looked dead. It freaked the fuck out of me. Thanks for the info though, never heard about the communication thing

It is also believed that (((they))) harvest it from humans, specifically children through trafficking. These children are raped, tortured and groomed as well to (((their))) satanic whims and I suppose their rituals are fucked up because it involves getting a high as well with l hurting God's most innocent creation, children. Kind of like how the Chinese torture animals to death before consumption or serving them freshly dead or on the brink of death, it makes the pineal gland and the amygdala more potent in andrenochrome since the sympathetic nervous system has been put into overdrive through the vast torture and sexual abuse they endure.

>any amateur level chemist
Funny, considering it can only be produced in the human body at a single specific point of epinephrine electron oxidation. Also, there have never been any major studies done on it, most chemists don't know a solid thing about it or what its effects really are. The only reviews of the drug were done during the MkUltra days by scientist associated with the program.

Of course, LSD was the first attempt to synthesize it back in 1938 in Switzerland when they said they were attempting to create a 'blood stimulant'

Details of what you're referring to when you speak of Saturn?

Yeah I'm privvy to the whole satanic abuse/rape/sacrificing of kids, I'm Irish, the Catholic Church has been rampant doing that here for years. Seen the fatherhood video, can only imagine what they do when extracting this stuff is magnitudes worse than that unfortunately

Six edged storm on saturns nprth pole in the shape of the jewish star. Saturn is also saturday/sabbath, the first day of the jewish week while christians week starts on sunday, day of the sun. The sun is the all powerful. The swastika is also a sun.

That guy doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about by the way

Saturn's north pole has a hexagon. The hexagon dates back to the star of David, the satanic pentagram, the freemason symbol, and is see by these "secret" societies. However, knowledge of Saturn has been associated with all that is evil, whereas Jupiter would be that of goodness. Saturn = hades, Satan, antichrist, Cronus, etc. The hexagon has 6 sides, the mix of female and male into ambiguity (neither gender) to perfection and immortality, however, this would require man and woman to not reproduce and to merge into knew and that is not possible. Christianity's cross is the cube opened up, Jews wear the black cube in there heads, and Muslims walk around a black cube in Mecca like how the gas swirls around the hexagon on Saturn . The meteorite at the corner of the Kabba is said to have come from Saturn, and is supposee to be of a material that is not from earth. Sorry is it's jumbled up. The three Abrahamic religions are tied into this and have different representations from each other despite having these relations

Jews are vampires.

>>>/reddit/

This is at the top of the pizzagate tower.
Absolutely pol worthy

Oh I'm fully aware. I still wanted to leave other people the opportunity to see that I wasn't a shill piece of shit by replying and trying to refute what he said

It's about the kids man, don't you have a soul?

>MUH OFF-TOPIC BULLSHIT
yeah nah, kill yourself summerfag

Saturnalia is Christmas.
Have a nice day.

>youtube.com/watch?v=QOqqCRpeR_I

There was a post a few days ago that said right before the ecclipse the cassini space probe will be crashed into Saturn and when the 32kg or whatever of plutonium gets crushed it might cause Saturn to turn into a mini sun.

What you said reminds me of a super green pilled comic called The Invisibles by Grant Morrison. rotten.com/library/culture/the-invisibles/
Theres a part where super rich wall street elites put out a new drug, a magick crystal crack that when niggers smoke it, the elites wear special vr headets and control them being John Malkovich style and commit crimes.

You can get the stuff from a fucking butcher man. It's literally nothing. The Swiss faggot that got all worked up over it is just an idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=TaHbuaED5Tw
>Kid who was returned home after being sent to Boystown tells his mom he was in a hotel room with Larry King another man and a kid in a cage
>says they made him do all sorts of horrible shit, someone named Hunter Thompson records the whole thing.
>King pulls a gun and shoots the kid in the head, more bad shit happens.
>End of story, kid disappears again. There are pictures of him at the white house with Bush Sr.
Hmmm...

NOSEferatu

Adrenochrome also kills cancer cells. My theory is that the elite use it to stay young.

Vitamin B-3 is the antidote.

Yeah that's the good shit, thank you

>>might cause Saturn to turn into a mini sun.
>Saturn is 96% Hyrdrogen

OH SHIT

Found him.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johnny_Gosch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_child_prostitution_ring_allegations

Yeah nah I'm good here. Waiting for Clinton to meet the gallows

I had the weirdest dream about adrenochrome last night. Hillary Clinton had me and a bunch of other young women hooked on adrenochrome and there was this elevator that would go up several 'floors' and on each 'floor' the door opened into some alternate dimension, the one I was supposed to visit opened up to a big white staircase that was just in a black empty space with sparkly star-like things floating everywhere. at one point there were so many people using the elevator that it had to be expanded to the size of a large room