CIA playbook now being operated on in America

Look at the middle east. They've had years practicing it. And Years before that still.

The deep state is literally trying to destroy america from the inside now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kFd_5Z0ORyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

D'uh

right, the deep state wants america destroyed. Not outside countries who are jealous and who hate us. Who are trying to pit us against each other so we destroy each other. It's the "deep state".

Alex jones has created the biggest fucking retards in human history.

No, Soviets are or rather ghosts of Soviet ideological subverters. It's just the train of consequences, this shit has simply gotten out of control.

i thought it was zionism or
is it globalism?

now?
atleast since 1860

They don't even innovate.

Actually, it is leftist faggots who have America and actively sow it's destruction.

So, which outside county orchestrated Charlottesville?
And organised the present Media shilling campaign afterward?
China? Russia? North Korea? Who has the hotline to the CNN editorial office praytell?

lurk more faggot

The deep state is fucking bored and has fingers in all the right asses.

>being this new

Cool.

You know we are all big guys here.

Yes, because instability creates chances for them to seize more power.
We are about to see political groups denied the right to gather in public.
This is a big, big deal.
They had to make it just odious and dangerous enough.

>the CIA are just NOW controlling all of the media and pulling false flags and killing American citizens indiscriminately on American soil

Lad, I don't know how to tell you this...

Not sure if inviting conclusion or genuinely retarded.

For who?

Too bad the CIA actually hates America and would rather be judge jury and executioner of the land.

Don't talk smack about Alex Jones. He'll get all pissed off and come and beat you down with his bear hands.

They already have all the power and have for some time. Their power is starting to warp and bend though because they're slipping.

>eye of horus
Try something legitimately esoteric next time

WHAT OMFG WHHHHAAAATTTT ARE YOU FUCKING KIDING ME WHAAAATTT THE CIA WHAAATTT OMG WHATTT FUCK ME THE FUCKING CIA WHAAATTTT OMFG

I THINK I'M GONNA PUKE RIGHT NOW.

Oh yeah, McCain, Ryan, McMaster, Graham, Pelosi, Feinstein, not to mention all the MIC, DOJ, staffers, and other people involved in making and enforcing federal decisions- none of these people could be actively working against the interest of American civilians and patriots.

Are they getting eye surgery?

Just merge the CIA/FBI/NSA/DHS with our judicial branch, and give agents to arrest and prosecute anyone for any reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=kFd_5Z0ORyw

Why not both? Doesn't suit your narrative?

What's operation playbook?

>1 Muslim driving into a crowd doesn't represent all muslims
But
>1 white guy driving into a crowd represents everybody I disagree with politically all at once.
WEW.

the baby boomers fucked the country up, took their billions, and are gonna jump ship soon.

some aren't bad people and are gonna do great things

Western populations are dwindling... Entitlements are underfunded and need new youth slaves. UN 15 years ago says hey lets bring in immigrants, they'll buy shit and prop up entitlements in western countries... It didn't work... Be a business that needs to sell more shit because stock price needs to rise continuously... what would you do? change the populous mind so that they consume less? no no no... Change the populous mind so that they CONSUME MOAR! It's not consumerism, it's not the CIA, It's probably marketers. It's probably, literally, a group of people just like Sup Forums about 20 to 30 years older than us, fucking shit up.

Can someone explain 5his for me...? 2 min video, easy to watch quickly youtube.com/watch?v=kFd_5Z0ORyw

They also had a conflict that was ready to go to exploit. Shitte vs Sunni. A conflict they were all too willing to pick it up. Here in the US they were not ready for this. They are trying to improvise. All they will get is BLM and ANTIFA doing mob violence and rioting. The MSM may not show it, but our cameras will be rolling.

WHAT THE FUCK!
SAVE THIS SHIT BEFORE IT GETS DELETED

P S Y O P
S
Y
O
P

If they are truly running the CIA color playbook, look out for snipers and bombs at the next big 'peace vigil' or 'solidarity protest'.

It would happen at night to minimize the number of cameras watching. Some old historical city with plenty of places to hide.
These things take planning, so look for a vigil that has at least 4 days of planning into it.
There are simply too many cameras around to hide things easily nowadays, but the cover of night is the best shield against this. Most likely on a Tuesday.

It's got to be more than one shooter to spark a proper race war, so lets say three shooters. 1 shooter dead on-scene, 2 escape and later killed in 'police standoff'. Of course, all of them directly affiliated with NRA or similar right-heavy organization (Constitution party?)

Then later that wee, the paid violent revolutionaries will start some string of random killings in retaliation, followed shortly by the counter-counter killings. All intended to wind things tighter and tighter, first to violently defend, then to encourage smashing heads (both sides).

The media of course, will be oddly prepared for this incident, and bring the most fringe activists on both sides to express outrage and encourage their side 'do something' about it.

How close is it to the location where he was arrested?
Could be cops driving the car to impound or wherever they take cars when they arrest the driver. Crowd could be cheering because he just got arrested and they're taking his car.

Holt shit s0nshine, the l33tbulbs are finally coming on.

wtf

Hang on guys.... does it matter if we know whom is doing this? Our targets rarely know who we are when they discover a misguided rage. i.e. draft our daughters... what's a plan of action to quell lies spread across the nation.

MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD YOU IDIOT

I think they would haul it away with a tow truck rather than drive it.

This is almost guaranteed a psyop. It just plays so perfectly into the globalists hands, and all the firings and deplatforming of right wing pundits... all coordinated to stop growing nationalist sentiments.

Good point, they wouldn't want to contaminate any potential evidence, and I've seen them just tow it before in person when the car was undamaged. They would have definitely had it towed.
I still don't want to believe it though. Fuck.

CONCENTRATE ON HR MCMASTER
CONCENTRATE ON MCMASTER KEEPING TRUMP FROM GETTING INFORMATION

The cia is not american fyi

I got it homie

Finally a post that makes sense all these political movements and riots (not protests) are all to destabalize america and make us hate eachother so that when were all running through the streets killing eachother for the sake of stalin and hitler the globalist can come in and take us over and "fix" everything

If you watch the video, there are people approaching the cops describing the vehicle that just perpetrated the attack and telling them that there are hurt people who need help. The car was still being driven by the person who ran over the lefties, whoever that was.

Just start hanging every cia nigger there is.

DOWNLOADED

Because it's not like the 1st thing that would, happen would be UN troops being dropped onto US soil to help stop the cough infighting between everyone.

Otpor!

Once Nazis and Commies start killing each other, Trump will crack down on both, don't worry.

yes. there are two sides within thier ranks as well

yes

yes

yes

this.

a civil war would result in civilian casualties - this is a fucking color revolution, an ideological war, and we will suffer ideological casualties. It's a matter of time before some "alt-right, white supremacist, cis-het nazi" slaughters a small crowd of "freedom loving heroes of antifa" with an automatic. then both the first and second ammendments are attacked. again. and again, and again, until the day that neither are even memories.

yeah sovereignty is like totes mad gay dude for rill tho senpai desu tho bro

it's gonna be like star trek I'm harry potter we're the rebels

American Spring General

Reminder that the US government removed the law that made it illegal to fund neo nazis in Ukraine, under Obama.

Our mainstream media is nothing more than an administrator of anti-white psychological warfare. White people should avoid it at all costs. Don't feed in to their false constructed reality. Don't give it your energy. All these so called back and forth feuds between the right wing and left wing are totally staged for public consumption.

>Denial and deception (D&D) is a Western theoretical framework for conceiving and analyzing military intelligence techniques pertaining to secrecy and deception.
>Deception is the construction of a false reality for the adversary through intentionally “leaked” false information, false stories implanted in the media, dummy or decoy structures or military formations, or numerous other measure.

You are on the right track. Everything's a Business Model.

The hard part about starting a race war is that they'll have to get the military on the side of minorities. They need the 'gun control handicap'.
If it ever did come to full race-war, USA is a huge place. It'll be 'city vs country' more than anything.

To be fair though the hicks would only have an advantage in the country side while minorities would have an advantage in just about any urban scenario because theyve already been getting in gunfights there for years

There doesn't have to be a race war. It can be done by whites simply forming our own private enclaves, starting our own currency, and legislating our own tribal laws. They can't keep people together who don't want to be together.

Race war would be a fail, the military won't be siding with any race in that event. The only civil war with the military not fighting to squash both sides would be a people vs government one.

Agreed with both. Low-IQ goatfucking Taliban have been doing this against invading forces for generations now. Cities will be dead from starvation and fuel/power shortages with a year.

I guess that'll have to be top of the list at the next Bilderberg conference.

Thank-you for responding. For a few years I've been suspecting AEI was on our side or a similar group... how does one prove their worth to become part of a think tank. For what it's worth, I called the presidential election 2 and a half years before the election. Yes, I have proof. No I'm not showing anyone how yet.

>Problem / Reaction / Solution
>Create a problem.
>Get a reaction.
>Conveniently have a prepared solution for the exact problem you introduced.
The radical left is trying to turn a dry-run into a revolution.
I think we figured them out too soon.
Now they feel they need to force it while they have some momentum.
They're well funded and well organized.
The only thing they're missing is the will to meme.
We're in a good spot.
Don't be complacent.
Now is the time to take initiative culturally.