BANNON BETRAYED YOU

THE ONLY ONE LEFT THAT SUPPORTS YOU
"CLOWNS" IS THE ORANGE CONMAN HAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

As if he could red pill the normies and keep his position. Still /OurGuy/ and OP is still a fag.

>Bannon concealing his power level
>This is news

Nazi btfo

"WE GOTTA CRUSH IT" HAHAHAHA BANNON IS GOING TO CRUSH YOU GUYS

Why doesn't he sperg out? It works so well.

You joke but this is very serious. We're seeing the rise of fascism again and it's scary. My girlfriend just called me from her other boyfriend's (open relationship, he's more of the physical boyfriend whereas I'm her emotional rock) apartment bawling her eyes out how right wing politics are on the rise again.
I just can't believe this is the state of things. Makes me feel so ashamed.

we have to go back underground or we're going to hurt Trump.

Bannon was supposed to be our guy

sometimes I wonder if I'd actually be happier if I were this stupid

But I thought bannon was YOUR GUY?

How could Sup Forums get it so wrong?

First pewdiepie, now bannon. Whos next?

Too obvious.

Cat is out of the bag and Spencer nd his goonies aren't going back underground. Their slogan is victory or death for a reason

the irony is that the mooch has been doing this himself since he got fired

That's what it sounds like to me. Wasn't he labeled as a white nationalist a few months ago?

Classic projection. We hate in others what we most hate in ourselves.

>any of us ever expecting anyone in the white house to talk openly about white nationalism

>implying Trump and Bannon are not anti Jewish white nationalists

This is bait.

You ought to be ashamed you're some roastie's eunuch, bitch.

>Their slogan is victory or death for a reason
Breddy sure Spencer's slogan is
>How can I monetise this?

>bail on the guy who is otherwise totally in tune with your movement
Nice try, kike.

shills u do realize no one on this board has empathy or remorse so your gays ass tactics don't work here, and true regulars can spot your shit posting style immediately?
kthxbye

Got me there

He's been labeled a white nationalist since he was named chairman of the Trump campaign. He'll never be fired because he knows the electorate better than anyone. Trump needs him to win in 2020.

Delicious pasta

Trump:
Not all are bad
Alt left was bad too

Bannon:
"We gotta crush it"
They're "a collection of clowns"

>Breitbart

But user, we already JEWS run breitbart.

They are ALL Jews.

Our movement doesn't include anyone, we aren't the left, we don't need "celebrities".

spicy pasta

You know that some of us pretend to be sjws in real life right?
Hiding our power level and being subversive af.

Quite a few of these kill whitey proponents are members of Sup Forums goading you retards into alienating centrists.

I hate Jews because they control every aspect of my and my peoples lives worldwide.

wtf, I hate that I have complete dominance over laws, propaganda and world finance now

oh fuck thats delicious tell me more senpai desu desu

Zoom out and stop taking what Trump says at face value

He calls them clowns because they are clowns. That rally was a disgrace to all NRXrs and any nationalists with an IQ above 100.

If you are not a retard you know that if you push to far outside of the overtone window you fail to actually push it towards your side. In fact it moves the opposite direction. The alt right needs to sit on the edge of that overtone window and move it towards pro-white policy slowly. Our subversive goal should be to publicly push for cultural nationalism while at the same time pushing things such as race and iq, natural racial preferences, higher in group empathy, and most importantly culture being inexorably linked with race.

A red pill delivered in the way I described is much easier for a normie to swallow because it doesn't feel racist. We could mass redpill conservative with the above strategy.

Anyways Bannon has always be subversive as hell, and counter signaled Richard Spencer in a similar way in the past. His push for pro-white pro-tribal policy speaks for itself.

Hahaha

Trump is the movement not Spencer. The alt right are clowns and tricksters who worship Kek. He listened to Jordan Peterson.

(you)

>he's more of the physical boyfriend whereas I'm her emotional rock
>emotional rock

He was always about civic nationalism.

>that bulge

He did the interview to keep the attention away from Trump for 24 hours. Supposed to be an upcoming happening, you cunt.

>Muh 4-d chess

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA TRUMP AND PENCE BOTH AT LEAST SAID SOMETHING ABOUT ANTIFA, BANNON JUST WANTS TO STOMP YOU CLOWNS OUT

>tfw when da alt right goat leaves the trump boat

Will I ever recover from Bannon blowing me the fuck out?

Regardless of his opinions, Bannon sucks. he botched Trump's admin from the start.. I never knew what the fuck people saw in him other than Breitbart.. woopty shit

Nothing he said is wrong, they're a bunch of clowns and if you took away the flags and tattooes from both sides you couldn't tell "Antifa" or "Nazis" apart.

fuck of back to r*ddit

om nom

>Oh look, the edgy pol.sci sophomore posted

Two packs of ugly manlets beating each other with sticks

Hilarious

THE NEW MEME TARGET IS HR MCMASTER
MCMASTER IS ISOLATING TRUMP
MCMASTER IS TRYING TO REMOVE BANNON
MCMASTER GOT RICH HIGGINS KICKED OFF THE NSC FOR WRITING A SPOT-ON MEMO DESCRIBING EVERYTHING THAT'S HAPPENING

WHY DIDNT HE MENTION ANTIFA LIKE TRUMP AND PENCE?? HAHAHA YOU GOT NEO CONNED KID

this is the 3rd thread in the last 10 mins
God you fags stick out like a sore thumb.

That's good. I'm going to steal that one.

Unironically this. People care about the shibboleths of a group more than its ideas. At the same time, TPTB wishing to crush the resurgent right would've found another casus belli to clamp down had cville not happened, or had it been less extreme.

Every outrageous claim and belief posted here is just larping, jokes and trolling. Only a dimwit would take ethnonationalism and nazism seriously.

Please tell me someone posted unnironically this irl somewhere

nice.

McMaster is the next best thing the US has to Erwin Rommel. Shut up

Good. Swasticucks are the chanology fags of 2017.

MCMASTER HASNT CALLED YOU CLOWNS
BANNON HAS

YOU KEKS ARE PATHETIC

You mean he's turned on the CIA.

I am NOT a republican but I am certainly Right.

read between the lines

But he is right though, people who go full Nat Soc in public are clowns.

hes right.

The point of this upheaval is to expel foreign influence and ideas and cultures that are incompatible with western liberal democracy (Sharia, Chink hivemind authoritarianism, SJW-ism i.e. "moral totalitarianism," etc.

Its easy to say this is about race because its generally correlated, but its not. It's a war of ideas and the line between tolerance and subjugation.

he's right, you know? stop sperging.
when he says clowns he means the type of people ITT.