Today my father asked me how I feel about what's going on in charlottesville, I told him the truth...

Today my father asked me how I feel about what's going on in charlottesville, I told him the truth, I didn't really care. Now I have a Black mother and a White father, and if you can't tell already, my father is a black rights supporter and what not, he fears that I'll be called a Nigger and racist stuff, but I don't care. He got upset and said, "what if your mother was walking down the street and somebody drove by can called her a nigger" I told him "I'm sorry but it wouldn't affect me" he was more upset. The story goes on but that the gyst of it. How do I explain to a liberal family, that a lot of the race issues that are going on in this country, I don't care about without upsetting them. I'd love to tell them that I hate most black people because that do act like children and such, but that would make it worse. Any thoughts Sup Forums? (This prob doesn't matter but semi serious replay please)

> I'm sorry but it wouldn't affect me

I hope your dad is black enough to give you the belt for such a pussy answer

>dad, if they call us niggers and we only freak out and attack them like a bunch of animals, did we prove them wrong?
>those people were raised to be racist, they are racist, and they will always be racist
>do you really think someone doing a drive by insult is going to stop long enough to have a rational conversation with me?

Damn, I didn't even know the Kaos 2 existed. I guess I've been out of paintball too long.

You should have called him a nigger.

Pretty cheap stuff too

>Asking Sup Forums for advice as a black man

Sweetie this board is 99% white and thus has NO UNDERSTANDING of what it's like to be black in America. It's like asking your dog advice on how to do your taxes.

You can't make someone change their dogma. You won't be able to reason with your family and make them stop thinking the way they do, that type of change has to be the result of deep personal reflection.
The unfortunate reality is that people often don't see eye to eye because they lack the capacity for it.

>Sup Forums
>99% white
HAHAHAHAHAHAAA

This is 60D astral backgammon

Effective results

Well this is easy. If your father is white and your mullato, tell him to check his white privilege and that he is not allowed to have an opinion. Also remind him that if your mom had had you with a black man there is a 75% chance you'd be having this conversation alone.

This. It's better to just not discuss politics with people who don't share your world view. Especially with liberals, all it does is anger them. They are so convinced that they are right that any opinion contrary to their own is evil. Tell them what they want to hear, it's not worth losing your family over politics.

Dog can still do your taxes better than a nigger so checks out.

And now everyone look above and see this prime example of the all too common in nature, cuck.

>purple/green paint
daily dose at 350 ft per second

Civilized people have a moral duty to speak the truth. I'm not advocating that OP withhold his opinions from his family.

As someone who plays paintball please don't do this.

It's bad enough assholes are using trucks to mow people down and get strange glances when I mention I love playing Euro Truck Simulator 2, I don't need this shit with paintball too

Just try and make him feel good, user. It's best when loved ones are happy.

>Now I have a Black mother

stopped reading there, shutup nigger

If I don't family gets mad and throws massive amounts of dumb libral facts and stuff, if I do I get to go upstairs and sleep, tough choice huh, haha.

Part of being a man is realizing that hardship is an inseparable aspect of life. Your first duty is always to yourself and to your conscience. You can speak your peace knowing that you were honest, or you can hold your tongue and let your spirit die a slow death.

Be based and tell them you believe in free speech and individualism. Make it intellectual instead of just saying "i don't care about you"

My sides

>It's like asking your dog advice on how to do your taxes.

YOU COCKSUCKING MEGAFAGGOT! DOGGOS ARE TRAINED FOR SHIT LIKE THAT! Pic related.

You are a shit son. I feel sorry for your parents. They gave you freedom, and this is what you chose.

Pol is only like 25% white, the rest are shitskins who think they are white

>99% white

I'm guessing you totally missed HWNDU then

Pic related is Sup Forums.

There was a kid that told his parents that he's in the alt right, but they we're cool with it as along as it doesn't bring his grades down.

>Sweetie this board is 99% white

Top kek, Sup Forums is a board of self-hating mongrels.

lession before my story is that words hold no meaning whatsoever unless you give them meaning

Now for the story

i plan to teach my child how BORB is a super bad word and should never be said
now some will understand this word some wont
NOW there will eventually come a time that in anger this child will say it and comes no reaction like what they are looking for and the question will finally be brought up to me in their confusion
What does Borb mean ??
Absolutely nothing its from some stupid comic i saw on the internet a long time ago
and thus the lession is learned

Words and insults have no meaning unless you give them meaning
and then you call your parents a nigger and thus the lession is learned on them !

Honestly if I was black, I'd probably be "woke" and hate you guys.

This. I'm a fucking halfbreed white supremacist.

>"son what if someone ran over your mother but before that called her a dirty spear chucking nigger that stole the best years of m--"

tell them the truth, some people see it as a race issue and others see it as a heritage issue. they can research the figures of the statues and the civil war and decide for themselves why those statues were put up. but you can tell them 6 of the union states still had slavery during the civil war so if they think thats what it was fought for; theyre mistaking.

Halfbreed white supremacists masterrace

You are a nigger. If we had our way you would be deported to africa. Why would you side with us? You have nothing to gain

>Sup Forums
>99% white
>he hasn't seen the meetup pics

Tell them maybe, if they hate extremism so much, they could've said something about radical leftism before it fed radical right winger movements with justified outrage.
I mean, if they (liberals) didn't push so much shit would the right gain as much traction as it did?
Exemplify with left wing radical actions, maybe show them that antifa guy punching a black dude or the antifa fags destroying Hamburg.

>How do I explain to a liberal family, that a lot of the race issues that are going on in this country, I don't care about without upsetting them

If a homeless man called you a worthless piece of shit, would you care?

If a random person called you a worthless piece of shit, would you care?

If your father called you a worthless piece of shit, would you care.

The answer is somewhere in there, I'll let you deduce it.

Hint:Why do you choose to focus on things that don't matter.

But you could say the same thing with Right people, Religion and Politics are subjects that are hard to talk because nobody agrees. I't can happen depending of the subject but rarely.

139 for a brass spydrtipmannr.paint ball has gone down the drain with tech!

he may be a nigger, but he is educated enough to see what's fair
it's like how we rip on white pushovers who accept migrants and self defeating ideas
or a poo who can identify that shitting in the street isn't healthy
some of us are smart no matter what race we're from, if he could change niggers attitudes they would be a lot more reputable

>now I have a black mother
>i hate most black people
You're black, faggot

>99% brown goblins
ftfy you're welcome rabbi