Trend reversal

How can we reverse this trend in people's perception of reality?

Can a different, anti-diversity paradigm appeal to their weak, sissy, feminine minds?

No you have to physically remove them

That's the final redpill

Yes, read The Century of the Self to find out how.

Yep, the left can't be argued or bargained against. They see compromise as a victory, because 20 years later they will demand a new compromise. Financed and led by Globalist bankers and jews, they are on the warpath. Our only option is to remove them from polite society.

Damn it, you people have no idea. The human mind is impulsive and emotional, and any major social paradigm always appeals to a wide range of primitive human emotions.

What we really need is to replace the paradigm of diversity with the paradigm of neotribalism. It should be expandable enough to look neat, sugar-coated and as normie-friendly as possible. Neotribalism, or the kin-to-kin mindset should appeal to all kinds of feelings that a weak, fragile, feminine mind can have

I know the word Marxist has become a meme but let's be honest, these people control our media, academics, finance, etc. etc.

Liberals won the war and their system gave way to leftists, who by now wield totally hegemonic power. That's why we're living in the milieu we're living in - one in which everyone to the right of Mao is a Nazi and those with very specific viewpoints can be targeted carte blanche for harm.

To be honest I think we're done. The morality the Marxist's have inculcated in our people is essentially a self-sustaining system of control and all resistance is quickly squelched. Whites will only realize their mistake when their population is nothing and it is all other groups for whom diversity and the values therein are bullshit buzzwords to be mocked and ignored.

Not to mention leftists are fast at work on using the state as a bludgeon to silence right-wingers, and once our culture is so controlled by leftists (it already is) that their policies can be used as a bludgeon then we lost. We already lost.

I hate to be dropping black pills sorry family, build a bunker and jerk off to cartoon chinks or something, if you're gonna live in the soviet states of America you might as well enjoy your chink cartoons

They can't do shit without us gaining sympathy.

Only interesting angle I've noticed is how the same people who will drag out the "white male" insult early, give super-credibility to any white male who is also an ivory tower academic elite.

A man who has never had experience with non-academics and can't even bring himself to notice the bartender serving him drinks will be considered to be a fount of credibility on all subjects, including the lives of people in the streets.

Not sure how that can be leveraged but it's something to file away.

The soviet union put their own revolutionaries in gulag camps or simply killed them after they had served their purpose. Make no mistake the globalist who sit on the real money are not going to keep them around. They are there to create a counter reaction. It's high level globalist alchemy.

The iteration of neotribalism currently being pushed by the alt-right is utterly failing, people want nothing to do with it (with exception to 20-somethings with aspergers). Humans are tribal, that's why the morality policing of our current paradigm works so well: It's not trendy, cool, or even coyly taboo to be "racist" or "Nazi," but something to be met with scorn and disgust. Our Marxist paradigm essentially polices and shames whites without one law ever being codified - it's just the culture of silence they've have created.

Of course tribalism among whites will form out of necessity once this paradigm reaches its conclusion of low white populations and leftist hegemony in government, but right now whites are sleepwalking off a cliff and celebrating it. To my mind there's nothing we can do to stop it.

what do you mean

No shit, dude. There's no doubt they won the war and now own the hegemonic discourse.

Now, it's a question of whether an alternative paradigm is feasible. And its name is neotribalism. Put aside politics and economics: it's just a system to judge what's "neat" in this world. This ridiculously simple kin-to-kin philosophy can be reflected in absolutely anything: movies, literature, music etc. It just needs to have very positive, emotional vibes to take off among normies. If this is really the weak spot, which I am certain it is, it can be boosted, it can go viral, we, the conscious people, can make crowdfunding efforts to advance our agenda, and so on

I've already argued that it's too late to push for an alternative paradigm. The current paradigm is too well self-sustaining (moral policing) and in too deep to see any reversal.

But what are you suggesting? That the alt-right push for a Disneyized propaganda campaign of smiles and happiness? I'm confused here.

No. If they are completely demoralized like AIDs Skrillex that is it. They are gone forever.

The "alt-right" is highly incompetent, they understand very little about how values spread in society, mass psychology and marketing. They also seem to lack a more abstract approach. By turning radical out of desperation and despair, they can really hurt. Still, there's plenty of space to grow.

The kind of tribalism I'm really talking about is not just the kind of basic, innate, subconscious tribalism, but rather the one that an individual makes a conscious judgement about, i.e. there must be a "norm of approval" in society that kin-to-kin is a good thing. It can be a very, highly abstract thing.

>Acting like you don't know the answer.

you can't, because you're not smart.

you'll spend your entire life in the wake of other people who are either clever or industrious enough to shape the world. you'll just be shitty, reactionary algae floating in the disturbed water and struggling to understand the world.

Ethnonationalism for all races. Tribalism without bigotry and / or violence.

Hahaha this

>I've already argued that it's too late to push for an alternative paradigm. The current paradigm is too well self-sustaining (moral policing) and in too deep to see any reversal.
You see, the flow of human ideas and paradigms follows the same universal laws as the market or the nature. When there appears something that can effectively fill the void, it grows and expands. It's chaotic and orderly at the same time.

What I'm suggesting is rather a model of thinking and a social norm which postulates that "kin to kin is a good thing". The objective is to turn it memetic and make strongly associated with positive vibes by means of mutual approval. Once it gains initial traction, it will continue expanding forward and eventually lead to people turning shamelessly ethno-conscious all on their own

Agreed, we need an annihilation of this sort of left-wing faggotry before it's tool ate.

>tear
>slow clap
>an hero

They aren't "weak, sissy, feminine minds". They are just followers. We won't will them without first winning the narrative.

Which is controlled by Jews, so we won't win that without a lot of work. We just need to live better and more social lives. We need to do more charity works, raise more families, be a bigger part of our communities. And be more vocal and public in our beliefs.

Im with you user

Agreed

Replace white with joo. Or white male with joo parasite. It would be more apt, joos pioneered slavery in America, and helped lead the confederacy. Joos have more privilege than any white.