To the mods that prune nigger hate

Nigger behavior is the most pressing issue in Western Civilization. The Mods here keep pruning Nigger hate threads. If we can not spread the truth about these beasts on a Mongolian celeb gossip site, then the Jews have killed God and taken over the the universe. Prove me wrong, protip: you can't.

even jordan b peterson says chimps have no culture.

Everybody knows, calm the fuck down.

We already know about niggerdom and all its vices

I agree.

Nigger hate threads are the best threads

You sound insane.

I forwarded this thread to the FBI

U sure it didn't 404. It does get filled quickly

It's coming

This is racist and won't be tolerated on an American website created by black people which the internet and computer you are using created by black people and the pyramid that transported the astronauts and discovered the moon. You should be ashamed.

>I forwarded this thread to the FBI
>Redpill FBI agents
THX

god bless the cpd.

Reminder that niggers can cry on demand when needed. Seriously the waterworks flow when there is a camera nearby.

Sounds like Sup Forums

All they have to do is remember that they are niggers.

This vid is kind of amazing.

What has Europe done?

we need this to become a daily thing again.

Because these threads make this place look like a fucking literal nazi gathering. The mods are probably tired of your shit. In fact, the whole world is tired of your shit.

GOD BLESS /CPD/ indeed my friend. God bless it. speaking of real Robert hours.........

Kike located

Here ya go, anons

>the whole world
Half of the world.
The other half is tired of your shit.

>not having nigger insurance

I-I-It's not all niggers right?

fuck off to stormfront nigger

>an American website created by black people which the internet and computer you are using created by black people and the pyramid that transported the astronauts and discovered the moon
das rite

fuck off, white boi, pussy ass nigga

>chicago
is this kind of thing normal?

I hate niggers but the biggest damage they do is to themselves so I don't really care. Even if like half of blacks commit crimes that means half don't. Just deal with the half that don't.

well that's how it starts.

What the actual fuck?!
Did the child service take any action ?

Not even human

this was a baby sitter and from what i remember, the father nearly beat her to death after seeing the video. When she reported it to the police, they let him off because fuck that bitch.

dunno bout this one.

Today OP was not a faggot.

I'd thought the continued control of the financial, mediatic, and academic apparatus by the tribe of israel was a bit more pressing but ok